A few questions before I finalize my first stealth account! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-06-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
Default A few questions before I finalize my first stealth account!

I looked around the forums for answers to these before posting but didn't really find any clear cut or up to date answers, so I figured I would shoot out my last 3 questions real quick before I'm on my way to successful stealth-ing.

1. Is it okay to take pictures of items with my iPhone, email it to my stealth gmail from my regular email, clean it with batch purifier, and then upload? Will this take care of everything? I can use a digital camera if I must but this would be a lot easier for me.

2. I've added everything to my PayPal except a bank account. I plan on using a VBA just to verify. Are all VBA's the same? Can I just buy any which one and I'm set? I was going to buy from "Second Eye Solution", anyone have any experience with this site/their VBA's? Other VBA suggestions are welcomed too

3. What is the absolute best way to withdraw money from my stealth PayPal once I build up around 3-4k? I want to avoid any sending/transactions between my real and stealth accounts to avoid linking them. I've read about buying bitcoin and then selling it on local bitcoins, is this the best option as of now?

Let me know, you can answer just a few, all three, or even only one question, any help is appreciated! I bought the stealth guide and absolutely love it, and these are the only questions I have remaining. Thanks guys!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-06-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
Default Re: A few questions before I finalize my first stealth account!

Answer to Question Number 3. JM Bullion Will give you a discount when buying gold or silver bullion with bitcoin. Also this website will help you find who is selling it for the cheapest and who accepts bitcoin (https://comparesilverprices.com/) If you want to be completely anon send it to a drop or your p.o. box set up with doctored identification.
Then get on the craiglist and let people know youre selling silver or gold(i recommend silver as its far less in value and more people buy it) at current market price not above spot and you wont have a problem getting rid of it and youll create relationships to get rid of your silver in the future.
You can also contact your local "Coin and jewelry shop" Who specialize in collectible coins and jewelry. NOT the local "sell your gold and silver now" place. The local specialty shop with giver you a fairer price especially if you're selling gold and silver.

Either way BTC or Silver you take a hit. Silver you can get rid of it more easily cause your local shop wont have a problem buying your 100 oz. of silver (currentl $1800+) all at one time and they usually pay in cash. If they require a drivers license for that make sure again its doctored.