Seller Blocking My Bids on eBay - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 05-21-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Seller Blocking My Bids on eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree then.
You making all these claims about me being biased are a bunch of garbage. You dont know me. You dont know what I do for a living. You know absolutely nothing of my personal ebay selling practices and THAT is a fact.
Ive had to deal with good buyers and Ive had to deal with a minority of crappy buyers and when I come across a REAL crappy buyer I block them. I had a few situations where these crappy (and now blocked) buyers tried to pull this same exact stunt and the first time they do it I allowed it explaining to them the next time they do it Ill keep their money and not send a thing. Ive actually done that a couple of times as well - then after WINNIG the disputes they filed I refunded their money anyway - cause it was about making a point (one they got).
So dont come preaching to me about my morals and comparing THIS situation to how I HELP people in getting back on ebay. Harassing a fellow seller VS helping other sellers sell again are two VERY different things no matter how you try to color it friend. What I do and what OP wants to do are two VERY DIFFERENT things - and a majority of the readers of this thread agree with me - despite everything you say and think about it.
You talk about $hitty sellers. Yes there are plenty of them - BUT ITS OP WHO INSISTS ON DEALING WITH THIS GUY!!! And its this $hitty seller who is telling him NO!!! which part of that are you not getting?!
By the way - you comparing me (and by extension every other account and service seller in the seller section) to a shoplifter is quite offensive and I do believe that I (and the rest of the sellers) am owed an apology. Im not stealing from ebay - if anything Im generating more business for them by allowing people to use their platform again. But somehow you dont strike me as the type to get that or to admit to his mistakes let alone apologize for them.
Now I - like the OP - am done with this thread. I dont give two $hits what you think of me (and the other sellers apparently) but you should rethink your attitude cause the words you wrote were just wrong and offensive (and writing 'no offense' doesnt change that fact).
Words are only offensive, to the person taking offense. You clearly, are offended. And no, I will not apologize. You very much judged the OP and gave them a lot of ****. I don't see YOU apologizing. I've done nothing to apologize for.

Yeah, I'll compare you to shop lifters IF you're rationalizing it the way you are. I don't see other sellers doing this, so no extensions needed. I buy accounts. I don't give a crap what happens to ebay. That would be like calling myself a shop lifter, which is silly. But unlike you, I"m not trying to rationalize it. I know I'm breaking ebay policy.

But YOU are trying to claim, that all of that is ok, because ebay is a big faceless company, so it doesn't matter what you do. Which is exactly what shop lifters say. Word for word. I've known plenty. So take offense all you want, but that is the exact same rationalization that you're doing. And you're on your moral highhorse, looking down at the OP, because they want to get another ebay account so they can continue buying. But having another ebay account, to continue selling? That's totally alright! That's as hypocritical as it gets.

And yeah, you're biased. It doesn't matter what the rest of your life is. You sell accounts for a living. Asking you to admit that lying to ebay and going against ebay policy, is a moral gray area, wouldn't net me anything. Would be like asking a drug rep, if taking meds is ok. Bias. It's not an insult. It's a fact of life. Everyone is biased about the things they are heavily involved in. Would be silly to claim otherwise.

What's sad is, with the type of attitude you've shown here, looks like I'm going to have to find a new seller to buy my upcoming account from, as it doesn't seem like you'd want to deal with someone like me.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-21-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Seller Blocking My Bids on eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallis View Post
James13v, your advice is always great, and I understand what you're saying, it's just that I'm personally willing to take a large amount of **** from regular buyers before I cut them off.

And I purchase everything I sell, so I know exactly what's it's like to be a buyer as well, and I want a trouble-free, honest transaction on both ends.

This guy seems like the proverbial burned out light bulb - it only takes one guy to unscrew it but the bulb has to WANT to change.

I truly do hope it all goes well for him, and I wish him good luck, and he needs to remember people mostly make their own luck.

Mostly I'm hoping to convince him this is serious business, and he truly needs to change his ways.

I appreciate all that from you.

I also purchase everything I sell, so we are both coming from the same type of thinking.

Like I said, I'd probably ban the OP too. I'm only defending him, because people are being very hypocritical about all of this, and railing on him. We do not have enough information. Does the seller sell 100,000 items a month? Do they not have the time or care to look at what they are selling? Is the OP doing this all the time? Hell, they are even willing to not open any more returns, even if justified. I sure as hell wouldn't agree to do something like that. He clearly is saying he's going to change his ways. But again, I don't see what the problem is, with doing returns. What, because he's a fellow ebay seller, he gets to get away with selling things to people not as described?

All I'm saying is, it sounds like the seller ( from what has been said at least) sells a lot of stuff, the buyer buys a lot of stuff, and every now and then, the seller sells something not as described. Should the buyer just eat it? I was in the OP's shoes, so I'm also biased, and pretty jaded towards the people on this forum. There is an obvious bias towards sellers here. Having to defend myself against the people on here, because I was upset that a seller sold me counterfeit items, is rediclous.