cassini -3 missing criteria for high placement 2017 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 06-20-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 41%
Send a message via Skype™ to SUPERNINJA
Default cassini -3 missing criteria for high placement 2017

Any new intel on Cassini? There seems to be a 2nd edition out on the web. It's pretty simple.

I ended all my listings in one night and relisted them & it shot them to the top of the search engines.

Someone on here mentioned a 5 tier/category rating system for a seller performance profile thing, but didn't say what the categories are. I know one is
- communication - how fast you respond to buyer messages
- shipping time

what are the other three
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-20-2017
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 41%
Send a message via Skype™ to SUPERNINJA
Default Re: cassini -3 missing criteria for high placement 2017

never mind. i looked at your threads on this. I'm just going to read the simple article.

https://powersellingmom.com/ebay-seo...search-engine/
Old 06-20-2017

Longevity: 73%

This woman sells consultations, sort of like somebody we all know sells 'real estate seminars'.

I see all kinds of flaws in this so don't take it too seriously. There's some useful stuff, but a lot of it is outdated or never applied at all, so look at it with a cautious eye.

For one feedback no longer counts in any metric. What the ? is a 'feedback quality score'?. Can't imagine such a thing. Don't see it on the dashboard.

How can EB tell if you have 'valuable and accurate' product descriptions? Seriously. Crazy ***.

SEO? Cassini is a whack-a-doodle search engine, and EB no longer pushes to Google. Good luck with that. Of course, if you sell 'Big Red Screws', you should do your best to identify them as that in the title and everything else.

Cassini doesn't show 'stores', it shows something called 'listings'.

Category and catalogs are tertiary tier search criteria. Keywords trump categories every time unless you start by searching a category, but even then you have to use keywords to search.

Catalog? What catalog? You mean the one amateurs built because EB didn't want to pay competent programmers? Seriously?

Oh, goodie, you should pay for Terapeak!

Oh, and ship for FREE!!!!

Cassini loves auctions? Seriously? EB hates auctions and has been trying to exterminate them for years other than occasional lip service. I can auction stuff at $.99 with free shipping ( remember that amazing hint? ) and not even sell it, it would be cheaper to give it away.

How are those 'hassle free returns' working out for you guys? I laugh when I see this.
Hassle Free Returns customers are the worst kind.

Thank goodness if you are 'thorough and honest' your return rates will be 'almost zero'. How's that working out for everyone here?

Since when do you have to get approved for 'strike through pricing'?

Just be careful so you don't waste a lot of time and money.

If this woman was a real ball of fire, she wouldn't have time to sell tutorials.
The Following User Says Thank You to dallis For This Useful Post:
mirza93 (06-22-2017)
Old 06-22-2017

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallis View Post
This woman sells consultations, sort of like somebody we all know sells 'real estate seminars'.

I see all kinds of flaws in this so don't take it too seriously. There's some useful stuff, but a lot of it is outdated or never applied at all, so look at it with a cautious eye.

For one feedback no longer counts in any metric. What the ? is a 'feedback quality score'?. Can't imagine such a thing. Don't see it on the dashboard.

How can EB tell if you have 'valuable and accurate' product descriptions? Seriously. Crazy ***.

SEO? Cassini is a whack-a-doodle search engine, and EB no longer pushes to Google. Good luck with that. Of course, if you sell 'Big Red Screws', you should do your best to identify them as that in the title and everything else.

Cassini doesn't show 'stores', it shows something called 'listings'.

Category and catalogs are tertiary tier search criteria. Keywords trump categories every time unless you start by searching a category, but even then you have to use keywords to search.

Catalog? What catalog? You mean the one amateurs built because EB didn't want to pay competent programmers? Seriously?

Oh, goodie, you should pay for Terapeak!

Oh, and ship for FREE!!!!

Cassini loves auctions? Seriously? EB hates auctions and has been trying to exterminate them for years other than occasional lip service. I can auction stuff at $.99 with free shipping ( remember that amazing hint? ) and not even sell it, it would be cheaper to give it away.

How are those 'hassle free returns' working out for you guys? I laugh when I see this.
Hassle Free Returns customers are the worst kind.

Thank goodness if you are 'thorough and honest' your return rates will be 'almost zero'. How's that working out for everyone here?

Since when do you have to get approved for 'strike through pricing'?

Just be careful so you don't waste a lot of time and money.

If this woman was a real ball of fire, she wouldn't have time to sell tutorials.

I literally don't know anymore..
I've had 100% feedback, fast free shipping, keywords, 60 day returns but I'm still nowhere near sellers who do not offer any of these!
Old 06-22-2017

Longevity: 73%

It is true that EB cares about sell-through rate. It's just about all they care about.

If your stuff sells they're going to bump you in search.

If it sells at 3%, they're not going to do diddly for you. If your stuff sells-through at 10-20% you're going to be godlike and golden to them.