Just a heads up - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 05-17-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%
Default Just a heads up

I have been wondering why my items werent selling on ebay this week.... and when i searched for them they didnt show up at all... So after a few hours on the phone with T&S @ ebay, they told me that there is a site wide issue that alot of listings arent being pushed to "live" , and she had to take all mine down and manually relist them herself.

SHe said that If I had called and told them there was an issue, it may not have been fixed for a week or so ... so you better check youre listings... Apparently the issue started about four days ago .
The Following User Says Thank You to ILovePaypalNOT For This Useful Post:
aspkin (05-18-2010)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-17-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Yep, similar happened if using auctiva. Usual glitches that dont exist according to ebay but are there. Why did you speak to T&S?
ps: this thread discusses it
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/auction...tml#post139026
Old 05-17-2010

Longevity: 80%

Yeah, I posted a similar thread about erratic sales. Some days I sell 4-5 items then 2 or 3 days with nothing then 4-5 a day again.
Ebay is screwing with preferred placement. Sometimes your item will not show up at all even if you do an exact copy of your ad title. It has been happening fon and off for a couple of months. Heard that at peak times half the listing won't even show up.
Old 05-18-2010

Longevity: 82%

This is happening to me too sadly...

My "Buy it Now" listings aren't showing up at all in a basic search. Weird thing is when I go to the "Sort by" option and click "Time: newly listed" it shows up fine. Every other category though including "Best Match" zip, nada, can't find my listing at all. Another weird thing is I would imagine that when I switch the category around with the option "Time: newly listed" which is the option that my item is shown, the number of "results found" would be different but, it's exactly the same number for each option.

-Albert Einstein
Old 05-18-2010
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Yep, similar happened if using auctiva. Usual glitches that dont exist according to ebay but are there. Why did you speak to T&S?
ps: this thread discusses it
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/auction...tml#post139026

T&S got involved bc it showed there was a restriction on my account and thats why my listings werent showing up .. keep in mind that my account didnt look restricted on my end.. only my listings werent showing up . I was able to list ... but I knew there was an issue bc I had high end items that should have sold the first day or two .

So the customer svc girl who didnt know her behind from a hole in the ground transferred me to the other dept , they saw some restriction, but couldnt tell me what or why... so I was transferred to T&S, who explained that it was a site wide glitch...