Who bought the "Ebay Stealth" book and what did you think of it? - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 07-20-2010
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%

Very true and I did over look this! My apologies to all!
If you have more than 2 accounts then KEEP A LOG of everything! This important!
For one account, like my self, I keep a new 8x5 College Rule Notebook by my monitor all of the time to write down anything, especially Ebays phone calls-time-date-etc..., and whatever else YOU consider important.

Remember this is your account and if something goes wrong; your begin all over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
The most important part of this is to write down EVERYTHING! It is probably also the most overlooked.

If you write everything down and keep a log, you will have something to refer to that helps you to not make mistakes.

And if something goes wronmg, you can refer back to it to see what exactly went wrong.

I neglected this on the first account I set up in my mad rush to get it done. Then, I had a potential problem and I could not remember exactly what I did. ACCOUNT CLOSED!

Now, I keep a notebook for each account logging EVERYTHING. This has saved me many headaches. You think you will remember something, but a month goes by and - I promise you - you will have forgotten something.

Read The Stealth Book
Keep Records of Everything!
Ask questions on the forum if you need help.

That is the best way to get the most from the guide.

Follow those steps and the rest is easy. Ignore them, and kiss your account(s) goodbye!
The Following User Says Thank You to waterproof For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (09-15-2010)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-27-2010

Longevity: 79%

well, joined today and purchase the Stealth Book and activated...reading it and will try master it.

will ask you guys the experts if i have any questions or need clarifications!

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to ebay-stupid For This Useful Post:
philly387 (08-27-2010)
Old 08-27-2010

fINALLY I BROKE DOWN AND BOUGHT THE BOOK! IF I WOULD HAVE DONE THIS SOONER I WOULD BE BACK AT MY POWERSELLER STATUS! IF YOU GOT NAU AND BANNED FOR LIFE, BUY THE BOOK! YOU WILL BE BACK AND MAKING MONEY! BUY IT TODAY, READ TONIGHT, BE BACK ON IN A FEW DAYS! PERIOD!
Old 08-28-2010

Hello everyone

I am from India but i sell my stuff in USA.I would like to know is there any one from other country who bough this book?Can people form Asian country use same methods mention in book to open stealth account?
btw i am new to ebay and till date everything is fine.But after reading forum post i wish to maintain stealth account.
Old 09-02-2010

Longevity: 93%

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyamvada View Post
Hello everyone

I am from India but i sell my stuff in USA.I would like to know is there any one from other country who bough this book?Can people form Asian country use same methods mention in book to open stealth account?
btw i am new to ebay and till date everything is fine.But after reading forum post i wish to maintain stealth account.

Hi

Im from the UK but living and trading in Thailand. I bough the book one and a half years ago. For me in Thailand it was simple enought to follow the book and it worked. There were some extremely small details that did not work for me such as the VCC recommended but i just found a Thai version and all was fine after that. Go for it you will not regret it!

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to ProzacDragon For This Useful Post:
aspkin (09-02-2010)
Old 09-02-2010

Great book, very cheap for the amount of information it contains. I bought it a few weeks back and coupled with this forum, it is bulletproof. I have already set up a few accounts and it has been really straight forward when you get your head around everything. I can tell it will be second nature in no time. Thanks aspkin for all your hard work and the many mods and super members for helping everyone out. I've already started to help out a few forum members through PMs and such. Great community. Keep it up
The Following User Says Thank You to kozij For This Useful Post:
aspkin (05-13-2012)
Old 09-03-2010

Wanted to give a big THANK YOU! to aspkin.

Bought the book about a month ago after getting shut down by ebay. Today I received the first and I hope many more to come, of $$$$ into my bank accounts and I'm finally starting to get back on track.

Anyways, if you're deciding on whether to get the book or not...get it...it's worth every $$$ and then some.
The Following User Says Thank You to webgoon For This Useful Post:
aspkin (05-13-2012)
Old 09-05-2010

Longevity: 90%

The stealth is my Bible, lol
i read and use it word for word, and am suspenion free 1 year now

Hail Aspkin !!!
Old 09-05-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProzacDragon View Post
Hi

Im from the UK but living and trading in Thailand. I bough the book one and a half years ago. For me in Thailand it was simple enought to follow the book and it worked. There were some extremely small details that did not work for me such as the VCC recommended but i just found a Thai version and all was fine after that. Go for it you will not regret it!

Regards
Congrats on your first post,only took you 18 months . What are you doing in Thailand, exporting Prozac?
Old 09-11-2010

Longevity: 78%

I just read it and start all over again. so far so good no problems. changed my IP address too though. thanks to this wonderful book
Old 09-13-2010

i want to purchase this book now, i hope is really worth it.

Please any comment from (UK) resident who has purchased this book.
Old 09-15-2010

I'm also a UK resident although i'm not suspended from eBay nor limited on paypal, but I read the ebook can offer:

"Anonymous Credit Cards Learn how to get credit cards with ANY name, address and phone number."

Does this apply to UK residents as-well?
Old 09-15-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

@tanxful check this thread

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/buy-sel...tml#post166173
Old 09-16-2010

Longevity: 83%

I bought the ebook awhile ago, i have to say its great.

Last edited by TGMT²; 07-12-2011 at 02:36 AM.
Old 09-19-2010
Subscribed [VIP]

Very happy i got the book... I looked over the forum for about 2 weeks then bought it.... Damn the wealth of info on here is amazing... Aspkin needs to hurry up on the Amazon book that would be awesome.....

Aspkin thank you!
aspkin (09-19-2010)
Old 09-19-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow2010 View Post
Very happy i got the book... I looked over the forum for about 2 weeks then bought it.... Damn the wealth of info on here is amazing... Aspkin needs to hurry up on the Amazon book that would be awesome.....

Aspkin thank you!
All of the stealth principles in the guide apply to Amazon as well. But Amazon is far more advanced than eBay. There is a section in the subscriber area about Amazon - it can really help!

My advice is to create a couple of eBay accounts first. Then, when you have confidence that you are doing it correctly, learn the extra steps necessary to avoid linking Amazon accounts. From there, just create and repeat as many times as necessary.

Some of us have 1 stealth account, others have dozens. Most are somewhere in the middle.
Old 09-25-2010

The book is great i would have closed up shop along time ago if i hadnt have bought it. really interesting stuff.
Old 09-25-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 31%

It's a good book, and outlines the basic steps involved in setting up a stealth account. You should also take a look at the forum because you will undoubtedly have some questions that are not covered in the book. There are experienced sellers in the forum that can give you the benefit of their years of experience.
Old 09-26-2010

Longevity: 85%

Many thanks to Aspkin for the eBay Stealth Book! Special thanks for restoring my account.
Old 09-26-2010
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 82%

BAD ASS BOOK.
I have currently 5 Ebay accounts and 2 Amazon accounts up and running on one computer. Accounts at mature levels from 1 month - 6 months. Money in the bank thanks to Stealth!
Old 09-27-2010

Default Stes

My first time getting suspended. I found this forum and bought the Stealth Book! Took only a day and half to read. Wow! The book is so informative with everything you need. I'm in the process of getting everything together since I feel more confident. The reading was alittle humorous too! I'm so glad I read it!
The Following User Says Thank You to TBellaWynn For This Useful Post:
aspkin (09-27-2010)
Old 10-02-2010

Longevity: 90%

OK, so pardon the pun and my horrible truck driver language. LMAO
if u buy steath u are a genius, if u dont, and snoop here to get tricks u are really chating urself, this book, Adspkin has spend many years, timesd, and effort reseaching, trying through trial and error.àread it, and red it again, then read id 5 more times.
It is the ULTIMATE guide. today thanks to steath, i run 5 storees, NO problems, and i pay my fees on this site, to pay aspkin for his efforts he graciualy researshed for us, if u dont study this book, and waver on temiques, u will be shut down with in the month, TRUST*******HAIL ASPKIN
kING oF sTEATH, WE LOVE U

Last edited by TGMT²; 07-12-2011 at 02:41 AM.