Amazon Suspension Guide - Amazon Ghost - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-20-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%

I've been on all the Amazon's - amazon.ca is the slowest by far. rsot I think what they're talking about is you can open US bank accounts at most Canadian Banks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-20-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

@madsam,

I had difficulties once registering on Amazon.ca ha so I have never been on it since - i stick to .com.

And for .com, I don't think you can use CDN-based USD fund account - the routing number gives it away...unless someone has tried that good old RBC idea?
Old 10-20-2010

Longevity: 80%

The fact that you are Canadian is not an issue with Amazon. I talked to an agent way back when I was registering about this.

I really never sell anything to Canada, not on purpose, just the market is too small/traffic to low for it to be worth my time.

I only sold on Amazon.com. Was hoping that the USD account at RBC may be used. S

Well, maybe I can give it a try, and if it does not work, I can plug in my USA account, but would be worth knowing if anyone uses a Canadian USD account for Amazon.

can't wait to get read the book, great that it is available, I am really glad. Miss selling on Amazon. I personally prefer the Amazon buyer to the Ebay ones by FAR!
The Following User Says Thank You to JEM For This Useful Post:
aspkin (10-20-2010)
Old 10-23-2010

Longevity: 81%

You have done it once again A++++ Amazon Ghost
The Following User Says Thank You to ass11078 For This Useful Post:
aspkin (10-23-2010)
Old 10-26-2010

Longevity: 82%

Guys would it be fair to say that you could use the methods in Amazon Ghost, to avoid being tracked online, for other projects? I havent bought the book yet, but what I am trying to find out is, the stealth techniques in this book, could they be used for other covert projects away from amazon? Do the techniques in this book pretty much leave you un-traceable online, as of todays internet? Are these techniques pretty much the cutting edge of being completely stealth online today for ones own personal covert projects?
Old 10-26-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by worththewait View Post
completely stealth online today for ones own personal covert projects?
These guides are setup to aid you in selling on the related venues. Not for illegal activity. I'm not suggesting that is your intentions, but its not black hat

If you are looking to completely hide your internet activities there are methods that are not relevant to selling online and there are other forums that would serve you better for that

These systems are to get back on the sites to sell [ethically] without it tracing back to other accounts. Nothing more.
The Following User Says Thank You to pod For This Useful Post:
aspkin (10-26-2010)
Old 10-26-2010
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

Amazon Ghost is a level or two below going invisible online. There are a couple more things needed to reach that level but that's beyond the scope of the guide.

It's perfect for Amazon and similar websites online (eBay, Google, PayPal, etc), but it wasn't made to go beyond that.

It's idea is to instead blend in with everyone else rather then completely disappear.
Old 10-26-2010

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
Amazon Ghost is a level or two below going invisible online. There are a couple more things needed to reach that level but that's beyond the scope of the guide.

It's perfect for Amazon and similar websites online (eBay, Google, PayPal, etc), but it wasn't made to go beyond that.

It's idea is to instead blend in with everyone else rather then completely disappear.
Thanks for the replies.

Yes I completely understand that it is for Amazon and ebay, paypal etc and I respect that. Would anyone happen to know of where an individual could obtain that information, to be completely stealth online? Or would this be hidden away in some black hat fori, for trusted members only to access.

I do understand that it does seem odd someone asking about this info and people may assume whatever. Its just that when we are on the subject of being stealth online, in this case for Amazon, I decided to ask incase someone could guide me to this or even point the direction.

Thanks again guys.
Old 10-26-2010

Longevity: 84%
Smile Amazon sales question

Hello Mate,

I really enjoyed your eBay book and I'm ready to get the Amazon Guide as well. I have a question that I'm not sure if is covered but I saw it mentioned in this forum. I'm a medium size seller so I know how to sell my stuff. I'm concerned with the sales happening too fasts since I get very good prices. Is there a limit to what I should sell the firsts months so I can keep under the radar? I already got the infamous rolling reserve with paypal because they said we started selling a lot too fast and is been 1.5 years now with thousands stuck. I do not want to get same luck with amazon, specially since they have absolutely no support when it comes to suspension, I know because I got suspended a couple of years ago, kept 20,000 of mine for 90 days and was because an idiot ( no way to call it other way ) said I was selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff, which is impossible to sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuck in the kind of merchandise I sell. Amazon suspended my account and indeed, all other attempts have failed. That is why I will get your book now, but is it possible you can advice me in this matter, regarding sales limitation. Also, do you see any advantages or disadvantages in getting the amazon webstore? Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to AntiRollingReserve For This Useful Post:
aspkin (11-23-2010)
Old 10-26-2010

Longevity: 85%

I got this last night and as an experienced Amazon seller, having established several stealth accounts via trial and error I would advise anyone in our business to just get this guide before making expensive mistskes. It is first class in every aspect.

Well done Aspkin and thank you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stevaxx For This Useful Post:
aspkin (10-26-2010), pod (10-26-2010)
Old 10-27-2010
MU

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

Although I missed the review copy...

I can say I am yet again impressed with the work of our beloved Aspkin.

Thanks buddy. Excellent read. A must have for anyone
The Following User Says Thank You to First Edition For This Useful Post:
aspkin (11-01-2010)
Old 10-27-2010

Longevity: 81%

i reinstalled windows, how do i get the book again?
Old 10-27-2010
Administrator
Threadstarter  

PM sent oomalikoo.
Old 11-01-2010

Longevity: 78%

Oh yea....well worth the money, got it yesterday and read it twice through lol
The Following User Says Thank You to upstateholdings For This Useful Post:
aspkin (11-02-2010)
Old 11-04-2010

Exclamation Quick Question

i got the book and all read it and decided my route to go... two questions before I go on to building the account back up.

1) Can Amazon get my real name on Bank Information? Do they have anyone of getting the real name on the bank account?

2) If I have an EIN Number for my business name can they track that back to my name?

Fill me in. Thanks Aspkin for the book pretty nice.

Can you guys help with this right now. Two Questions needed to be answer.
Old 11-04-2010
MU

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

Answers:

1. The only way they'll be able to see the name on the bank account is with a subpoena or if you write them a check from this account (electronically or otherwise) or if the bank rejects the incoming deposit from them due to a name mismatch, and they then deduce that the account is not in your name.

2. Can who track you back to what name? The IRS? Or Amazon? In most states, you are required to have a registered agent file paperwork for a business, and this person is kept in public record... in Delaware, this person can be anonymous, but can be found with a subpoena. Keep in mind, it doesn't have to be you. FYI, over half of the companies listed on the NYSE are based in Delaware because of their easy corporate rules and regulations. The point in making a business and an llc or corp with an EIN is to make yourself into a separate entity. Yes, the IRS knows who you are from the ss-4 form you fill out in order to obtain the EIN, but no one else will know this information easily, or at all in fact. If you had an attorney obtain the EIN for you for example, then the IRS would have no idea who you are, but they would know who the registered agent of the company is if they or someone else tried to sue your company. Notice I said sure your company, not sue you...... if you want more protection, register in DE.
Old 11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here We Go Again View Post
This is a direct copy/paste from the Canada Amazon web site: Amazon.ca: Online shopping for Canadians

Selling on Amazon Canada - Help - FAQ

How do I get paid?

Amazon first settles your account 14 days after you register.Subsequently, the settlement process repeats every 14 days. It normally takes 5 business days from the settlement date until the money is available in your bank account. For a settlement to take place, you must:
  • Have a positive or zero Selling on Amazon account balance.Commission fees and customer refunds, if any, can affect your balance.
  • Have entered valid information in Seller Central for your Canadian bank checking account.
thanks so much!!!!
Old 11-04-2010
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadma3 View Post
I did a factory restore, how do I view the book.

Send me a PM and I'll reset your key.
Old 11-07-2010

Longevity: 78%

I would like to personally thank askpin for creating such wonderful guide to get us back to selling again. I created a seller's account yesterday on amazon, passed all the verification with different info and even made my first sale this morning. Thanks again.
The Following User Says Thank You to inthezone For This Useful Post:
aspkin (11-07-2010)
Old 11-07-2010
Administrator
Threadstarter  

That's good to hear inthezone. I'm glad the eBook was able to help you.
Old 11-24-2010

Longevity: 77%
Default Thank you for the great resource

Aspkin,

I have just purchased your book yesterday night ad found it worth every penny I spent. thanks for a valuable research!

I have several questions:

*PM Sent

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by aspkin; 11-24-2010 at 12:00 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to pruteforce For This Useful Post:
aspkin (11-24-2010)
Old 11-24-2010
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Glad to here it pruteforce, I sent you a PM.

Thanks!