trying stealth for first time tonight - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-28-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
Default trying stealth for first time tonight

here is my plan. i am armed with a vanilla visa card with $20 on it, a straight talk prepaid phone with new phone number and 1 month unlimited everything and pdanet installed.

here is exactly step by step what i am going to do. all sugesstions and critiziems are very welcomed.

create fresh windows user account and login
install firefox portable
create gmail account and verify with my pre paid cell phone

now this is where i have a question, register the vanilla visa card, who do i do this to? can i just make someone up and use those details for all the accounts?

then use the registered vanilla visa card to create a paypal account and verify it.

after this i will have a fully verified gmail and paypal account.

now this is where i then use phone teathering and recieve a new ip.

then go to ebay and create an account, using the same phone number for verify, and linking the paypal account to it, and also using the vanilla visa for ebay fee payment method.

after this i am going to buy something small and list 1 paperback book or nicknack for sale. log off and wait a week until the book sells.

where are the holes or risks in my plan? i want to sell victoria secret new items with my stealth accounts.

Last edited by GreenBean; 03-29-2014 at 06:11 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-28-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 63%
Default Re: trying stealth for first time tonight

Quote:
now this is where i have a question, register the vanilla visa card, who do i do this to? can i just make someone up and use those details for all the accounts?
Do you have a vanilla visa pre-paid, debit, or gift card. The pre-paid card will require a SSN and it will NOT work for stealth. The debit card and gift card have a website on back. Go to that website, and it will ask you to register your card and your zip code. USE YOUR STEALTH ZIP CODE. It does not ask for your name, address, phone number or anything else. You plug in the card number, exp date, sec code, and STEALTH ZIP CODE. Bam! That's it! You are done!
The Following User Says Thank You to bjammin For This Useful Post:
bigcasey123 (03-28-2014)
Old 03-28-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

You register the credit card to the zip code of the stealth account.
Old 03-28-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

Quote:
now this is where i then use phone teathering and recieve a new ip.
I before E accept after C
I do not use phone tethering, but a lot of ppl on here do. You have to record your IP address along with what account you are using it with. This is a must if you are going to create multiple stealth accounts. And this is a must no matter how you obtain an IP address. It is easy to say you are only doing 1 stealth account, and that you do not need to keep track of IPs. But, later you will see that you want more accounts.
Remember that PP won't let you go past 200 items in a calendar year before they limit you. Sometimes they hit you up before that according to other members here.
Old 03-28-2014
Threadstarter  

ok i set up the teather it changes the ip a bunch because it only works for 5 minutes at a time on free mode.

made a gmail
made a ebay
made a paypal and put the OneVanilla vista card number and experation and 3 numbers on the back.
but im still not verified. it wants me to add a bank account.

does this matter? can i still send and recieve money to other accounts or buy things?
Old 03-28-2014

Longevity: 72%

You mean to tell me all I had to do was post to the forum asking for exactly whats spelled out in the Stealth Book?

Two main points I can add to this post, OP.
1. Remain calm. Think before you rush into these steps.
2. Adding a bank account for verification makes you less of a flight risk in pp's eyes. When your less of a risk, you get asked for less verification.

Make them and yourself happy. Get yourself either a bank acct or a vba here on the forum.

God Speed
Old 03-29-2014

Longevity: 62%

I may be wrong but - a new ip every 5 minutes ???

I'd expect to be suspended before I hit my 3rd. ip.

How does that work? Say you're logged in to eBay for 30 minutes, your ip is changing in the middle of a session?
Old 03-29-2014

Longevity: 68%

Just get a dongle, either from tmobile or virgin mobile. It's $25 per month and you get unlimited IP address (I have log over 3k ip address on both and have yet to get a duplicate), after restart and wait a few minutes. Tmobile is slightly faster than virgin mobile but both are adequate consider all you do is go to ebay to list and paypal.
Old 03-29-2014

Longevity: 62%

Every time I start to go buy a dongle I shy away from it for reasons that I have read about here.

I've heard about the eBay'rs that got suspended by getting linked to somebody while their in a coffee shop using public wi-fi.

And the ones that got suspended because they got linked from using a public wi-fi in a dorm.

Then there's hotel/motel, restaurants, truck stops and so on that offer public wi-fi.

So doesn't it seem that it would be risky using random recycled ips coming from your dongle?

I know there's a ton of ip addresses out there but there's a ton of "no longer a registered user" ex members out there too that burned ip addresses with more happening each day.

I've been using a virgin ip for each of my stealth accounts which always remains the same and never had a problem yet with being linked so I figure if it works for me I might as well leave well enough alone.

Still curios about these dongles though.
Old 03-29-2014
Threadstarter  

since its the free version of pdanet it disconnect every 5 or 10 mins and i have to restart

Last edited by GreenBean; 03-29-2014 at 06:15 PM.
Old 03-29-2014
Threadstarter  

auction is still up. kickass. i have had prob 5 or 6 accounts banned before i followed methods learned on this forum. my account might get killed because i listed vic sec, but i couldnt resist. lol. we will see i bet it doesnt.

on my way to buy another vanilla card right now, found some stuff in the garage to start building other accounts.

i figure i will start with 3 or 4 accouts to keep it interesting

HAVE ANY OF YOU GUYS USED AMEX SHARE OR RISE OR WHATEVER ITS CALLED? ITS ONLY $3.95 WITH $10 LOAD MIN.
Old 03-29-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

Just use the mastercard perfect gift 3 pack 15 dollars for 49.95. 4.95 that activates 3 accts.
Old 03-29-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

This will end up with MC0999 with the item you listed.

That's a branded item.

Your account is not established enough to list this.

It's better to make good working accounts from the start rather than make many & get them banned.

Ideally your paypal should be verified and confirmed. Have you bank accounts available?

Old 03-29-2014

Longevity: 66%

Does vanilla gift card work to get fully verified thru paypal in order to sell on ebay? I was wondering on creating a new account on ebay so I could list and sell more since there are selling limits but I was wondering if it possible to use Vanilla gift card to get verified fully on paypal in order to list on paypal. Will a bank account also be required in order to sell on ebay or will the vanilla gift card work as well to list on ebay since paypal is verified. Does paypal charge the vaniilla gift card? If yes how much and how much do I need on the card? Also I would need a zip code that is matched with paypal and ebay as the address right? Thank you!
Old 03-31-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by darer234 View Post
since its the free version of pdanet it disconnect every 5 or 10 mins and i have to restart
Forget the free version if you are planning to be proper about business. The disconnections could come back and haunt you
Old 04-03-2014

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshintr View Post
Just get a dongle, either from tmobile or virgin mobile. It's $25 per month and you get unlimited IP address (I have log over 3k ip address on both and have yet to get a duplicate), after restart and wait a few minutes. Tmobile is slightly faster than virgin mobile but both are adequate consider all you do is go to ebay to list and paypal.
Where do you get the tmobile dongle and how do you use it?
Thanks in advance!!
The Following User Says Thank You to stephie For This Useful Post:
GreenGhost (04-03-2014)
Old 04-03-2014
Executive [VIP]

Verizon dongle and virgin dongle also do the trick - check out Walmart