3 Years Strong, Got The MC999 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 04-24-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
Default 3 Years Strong, Got The MC999

I bought the book, and have been running for 3 years. This past Monday, I got the MC999 email. For the past few weeks, I knew something was wrong. My orders started coming in with complaints. I even told the supplier their products have turned to crap, and I will no longer use them.

I went back to my original supplier, who never once gave me or my customers trouble, but it was too late. I never got a chance to list my new products.
EB removed the listing based on the amount of case's that were opened on that one product. My feedback only had 7 negatives for the three years and over 1500 positives.

Anyways, that account is still active, but I'm going to leave it alone and create new ones. I no longer have the Stealth Book, but I remember everything it taught me. I returned to the threads to see if there were any new updates on VCC, P.O. boxes verse UPS mailboxes, etc for 2014.

I'm glad to see the forum still going strong!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-25-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Question Advice: Level 5 PowerSeller, First Mc999 Warning

I said I was going to leave my one-and-only, 3 year old, stealth eb page alone after getting my first MC999 email (quoted below) and just create a new one. Well, I ordered the Stealth Book again today to learn about any updated information I didn't know.

I read that Powersellers can take multiple hits before suspension. I am a Level 5 Powerseller with 7 negatives(most are recent), over 1500 positives, and DSR is 5. This account is still active. Like stated in my previous thread, I knew the problem before I got the MC999 email, but couldn't correct it in time.

I don't plan on selling the same items that caused me trouble. Can I still sell on that account, with different products I can guarantee are not replica's (Receipts from U.S. based physical stores)? I am in the process of creating new accounts, but as we all know, they can't be touched for some time.

"After reviewing your eBay account, we've taken the following action:
- Listings have been removed. A list of items that were removed can be viewed at the bottom of this message.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).

Please be sure your current and future listings follow these guidelines, keeping in mind that additional violations could result in the suspension of your account."

Thank you.

Last edited by GreenBean; 04-25-2014 at 06:28 PM.
Old 04-25-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%
Default Re: Advice: Level 5 PowerSeller, First Mc999 Warning

Yes you can still sell on the account.
Dont sell VERO items until the policy breach has been removed.

It sounds like you have competition after you? So it would be wise to change what you are selling to get rid of this person.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bunneh For This Useful Post:
sttephannyh (04-25-2014)
Old 04-25-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sttephannyh View Post
Can I still sell on that account, with different products I can guarantee are not replica's (Receipts from U.S. based physical stores)? I am in the process of creating new accounts, but as we all know, they can't be touched for some time.
The problem your going to run into is, If you list high risk items or Vero items on a fresh account....it will have a high risk of getting limited, MC999'ed, Vero takedown, etc.

You might want to start out selling low risk items before you get into selling the items you want.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
inkidiot (04-25-2014), sttephannyh (04-25-2014)
Old 04-25-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post
Yes you can still sell on the account.
Dont sell VERO items until the policy breach has been removed.

It sounds like you have competition after you? So it would be wise to change what you are selling to get rid of this person.
I don't plan on it. I've only sold one product for these 3 years, and it generated enough to be my sole source of household income. A couple weeks ago, I started getting complaint after complaint. I thought it was my product, but since the MC999 email, I haven't gotten one complaint. All I see are positive feedbacks coming in.

I wouldn't doubt competition. I've even seen a new stealth account with my exact same description in their ad. It sucks, but there's nothing I can do.
Old 04-25-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
The problem your going to run into is, If you list high risk items or Vero items on a fresh account....it will have a high risk of getting limited, MC999'ed, Vero takedown, etc.

You might want to start out selling low risk items before you get into selling the items you want.
Yes, I plan on selling low rise. On the 3 year old account, I started off with basic, around the house stuff.
I just hate having to live on my savings for it to build up trust. That's why I was wondering if I could continue to sell on my active account, but just low-risk stuff.

Thanks!
Old 04-25-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sttephannyh View Post
Yes, I plan on selling low rise. On the 3 year old account, I started off with basic, around the house stuff.
I just hate having to live on my savings for it to build up trust. That's why I was wondering if I could continue to sell on my active account, but just low-risk stuff.

Thanks!
If you sell low-risk items on the account you got the MC999 you should be fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
sttephannyh (04-25-2014)
Old 04-30-2014

Longevity: 59%
Default Re: 3 Years Strong, Got The MC999

Spread your sells with other accounts......avoid relisting the same item when getting the MC9999