Ebay increase my stealth account selling limit 3 times in one month!!! - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 04-18-2015
Nephilim

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default Re: Ebay increase my stealth account selling limit 3 times in one month!!!

Good job for sure! Slow & steady!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-18-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Ebay increase my stealth account selling limit 3 times in one month!!!

Good going!
Now nurture the hell out of that account!
Old 04-18-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Congrats on the good work!
Old 04-18-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post
Wow, what a surprise, MORE reports of other members having success calling the boogie-man, no shutdowns? Who knew?

I guess when you don't call eBay for several years you become out of touch with how things work...
For sure..... just like your trying to make an new ebay account without being verified.

You were out of touch too. And you even admitted that.
Bunneh (04-20-2015)
Old 04-18-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
For sure..... just like your trying to make an new ebay account without being verified.

You were out of touch too. And you even admitted that.
I think you owe me a few apologies.

eBay Phone Call ---Limits Increase | Screencast-O-Matic - Free online screen recorder for instant screen capture video sharing.

Old 04-19-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Wow, what a surprise, MORE reports of other members having success calling the boogie-man, no shutdowns? Who knew?

I guess when you don't call eBay for several years you become out of touch with how things work...
This guy is incredible. The OP said it was done automatically. By selling to the limits every month not calling.
Old 04-19-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentHill View Post
This guy is incredible. The OP said it was done automatically. By selling to the limits every month not calling.
That's false. The OP said, if you read:

Quote:
And after a week later, On 5/8 I was take the risky to call ebay to increase my selling limit..The the guys was so nice just ask me few questions.. And
Quote:

Hello ******
To help you be a successful seller and ensure a safe experience on eBay, we sometimes change limits on accounts. Account limits allow us to learn about your selling activity and to make sure you're adhering to our selling practices policy and performance standards. Limits vary by seller and can change over time.

You can now sell up to 400 items monthly and up to $8500.0 monthly. If you currently have more items (active items for sale and sold items) this month than your limits allow, you should reduce the number of listings you have on the site. Any listings that place you over your current limits may be automatically removed.

Last edited by GhostOfAmazon; 04-19-2015 at 12:58 AM.
Old 04-19-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 55%

if you like I can show you more threads where people say Calling works? It works ? nobody said it didnt.

(off topic )
in these forums be careful of the advice you give. Make sure the advice you give is 100% safe
and if you choose otherwise. Keep it to yourself.

think about this.

what if I sold a $100 account to someone and they took your advice by calling in only to get a REP that Indefinitely suspends their account ?

Im sure you will not pay for the damages correct?
Old 04-19-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentHill View Post
if you like I can show you more threads where people say Calling works? It works ? nobody said it didnt.

(off topic )
in these forums be careful of the advice you give. Make sure the advice you give is 100% safe
and if you choose otherwise. Keep it to yourself.

think about this.

what if I sold a $100 account to someone and they took your advice by calling in only to get a REP that Indefinitely suspends their account ?

Im sure you will not pay for the damages correct?
If you read my posts from the beginning, you will see that I make quite a few disclaimers.

if you wish to debate, I'd be happy to do so, but I expect you to have the integrity not to cherry-pick select quotes that fit the agenda you're trying to push.

Last edited by GhostOfAmazon; 04-19-2015 at 01:23 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GhostOfAmazon For This Useful Post:
bamb1boy (04-19-2015), Sausage (04-19-2015)
Old 04-19-2015

Longevity: 76%
Thumbs down Re: Ebay increase my stealth account selling limit 3 times in one month!!!

Quote:
If you read my posts from the beginning, you will see that I make quite a few disclaimers.

if you wish to debate, I'd be happy to do so, but I expect you to have the integrity not to cherry-pick select quotes that fit the agenda you're trying to push.
This is getting OLD

Calling is advised to NEW members not to do, due to them possibly not having the knowledge needed to complete the call correctly without losing the account.

If anyone decides to call, yes that is down to them, no one has said it's wrong, but its NOT advised...yes you see the word ADVISED

Stop harping on in multiple threads on the same subject. No idea where you've come from but joining the forum so recently and exploding onto the scene with that attitude, it sounds like you may of been here before....

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Callidus For This Useful Post:
Bunneh (04-20-2015), GreenBean (04-19-2015), SilentHill (04-20-2015), unkown5454 (04-20-2015), write (04-29-2015), yankee (04-19-2015)
Old 04-19-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,365 Times in 1,526 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
joining the forum so recently and exploding onto the scene with that attitude, it sounds like you may of been here before....
My thoughts exactly.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
Bunneh (04-20-2015), yankee (04-19-2015)
Old 04-19-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
I think you owe me a few apologies.
Careful there - just saying.

Old 04-19-2015

I avoid having a business account as contact details are placed at the bottom of all your listings.
Can we assume that stealth business accounts all have fictional details at the bottom?
Old 04-19-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartalex View Post
I avoid having a business account as contact details are placed at the bottom of all your listings.
Can we assume that stealth business accounts all have fictional details at the bottom?
Really wiser to never assume.

I know of quite a few business accounts that have their real info on the listings...

my stealth accounts have a real address simply because I have access to that address.

Old 04-19-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callidus View Post
This is getting OLD

Calling is advised to NEW members not to do, due to them possibly not having the knowledge needed to complete the call correctly without losing the account.

If anyone decides to call, yes that is down to them, no one has said it's wrong, but its NOT advised...yes you see the word ADVISED

Stop harping on in multiple threads on the same subject. No idea where you've come from but joining the forum so recently and exploding onto the scene with that attitude, it sounds like you may of been here before....

Funny how it seems the vast majority of my critics are ACCOUNT SELLERS. I find that rather interesting....

and yes, I spent over 80 dollars to post in forums I could have posted in for free....first I'm not credible because I'm new, now I'm not credible because I've probably been here before. You kids need to get your story straight.
Old 04-19-2015

Longevity: 72%

Don't feed the troll, guys!

Last edited by dallis; 04-19-2015 at 01:59 PM.
Old 04-19-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallis View Post
Don't feed the troll, guys!
Telling people the truth isn't trolling, dallis.

Old 04-20-2015

Longevity: 64%

Wow what's with all this hostility?

Calling up for a limit increase is part of how ebay have set it up. But it's not recommended with stealth accounts generally because you need to be a good liar comfortable taking on the stealth identity. But also your accounts need to be perfect in everyway from stealth details to what your selling because your getting a human ebay employee to review your account.

If it's all fine and dandy then phone up.

On the flip side, what about the long run for people who have phoned up early? Are they still able to get to limits in the thousands or is it a boost at the start for a short lived account? Do they get auto limit increases or do they need to keep phoning to stay in front of the computer? I've no great long term experience with phone ins but would be nice to know.

Peace and love
Old 04-20-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniseed View Post
On the flip side, what about the long run for people who have phoned up early? Are they still able to get to limits in the thousands or is it a boost at the start for a short lived account? Do they get auto limit increases or do they need to keep phoning to stay in front of the computer? I've no great long term experience with phone ins but would be nice to know.

Peace and love
Some people have success - some fail - it's the nature of the game.
Old 04-20-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniseed View Post
Wow what's with all this hostility?

Calling up for a limit increase is part of how ebay have set it up. But it's not recommended with stealth accounts generally because you need to be a good liar comfortable taking on the stealth identity. But also your accounts need to be perfect in everyway from stealth details to what your selling because your getting a human ebay employee to review your account.

If it's all fine and dandy then phone up.
"perfect in everyway"?

What does that mean? Personally, I just use f@ke info. Jeffrey Andrews was a kid I went to elementary school with. Atlanta Georgia is just a random city. My address I picked from apartmentfinder.com, the phone # is Google Voice, and the bank account is AllyBank, the credit card is Entropay.

Based on what I've read, that's FAR from "perfect".

Like I said before, it's less about what you say and more about how you come across. The phone verification thing doesn't exist so you can be cross-examined by eBays attorneys----it's simply a way of getting a feel for you, personally. Contrary to the popular opinion on this forum, eBay is not out to get you. They just don't want dishonest sellers on their website. (And by "dishonest" I mean people who sell f@ke **** and rip-off buyers, not people with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info.)

As long as you come across as a new eBay seller who just wants to get rid of stuff around his house, you'll be fine. I DO NOT advise acting like you're a businessman, because this will draw suspicion. 95% of eBay sellers just starting out for the first time are regular joes getting rid of household junk. Act like you're a part of that group and you'l be fine.

As for your second question, there's no issue with calling in. I don't know if you get auto-limit increases because I call in every 25 days (technically you're allowed to get a limit increase every 25 days, not 30. Learned that from an eBay rep...one of the benefits of calling). I get a limit increase once a month.

Before anyone talks **** about my join date----I've been selling on eBay since 2008. My accounts prior had ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info simply because I didn't think eBay needed to know who I was, so long as I paid my fees. I got NARU'd for selling digital goods and for VERO issues, and it didn't occur after a phone call.

Last edited by GhostOfAmazon; 04-20-2015 at 03:10 PM.
Old 04-20-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 76%

So, given your detailed experience you so graciously spa.mmed this forum with, you should know EB reps are also known for giving false info as well.

Don't be one of those "OH EVERYBODY, EB REP TOLD ME SO GO GO GO" folks.

That will be an easy way to discredit all of your hard earned sp.am work. I'm sure that's very precious to you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to unkown5454 For This Useful Post:
BigCJ (04-20-2015), Bunneh (04-20-2015)
Old 04-20-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkown5454 View Post
So, given your detailed experience you so graciously spa.mmed this forum with, you should know EB reps are also known for giving false info as well.

Don't be one of those "OH EVERYBODY, EB REP TOLD ME SO GO GO GO" folks.

That will be an easy way to discredit all of your hard earned sp.am work. I'm sure that's very precious to you.
Can you read? I call every 25 days and receive a selling limit increase. I've been doing this for 2 years.