If I put my real address in "Billing information" on other websites can i get linked? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-12-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Default If I put my real address in "Billing information" on other websites can i get linked?

Hello everyone,

I have around 7 PayPal accounts with funds that I would like to spend with buying few things online, I was wondering, there's a website that selling things that i can bring here and have high profit but my main question is, if I fill on their website my real address with each paypal account, does paypal can get my self linked?

I don't add the address to my PP account though just on their website but i was wondering if it's automatic uploads to PayPal.

Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-12-2014

Default Re: If I put my real address in "Billing information" on other websites can i get lin

I would probably say don't do it as it just adds another way you can possible get verified

If you want to spend the money use a bank account to withdraw the funds then spend it all you want

By far the safest way is bank account
Old 11-12-2014
Threadstarter  

Default Re: If I put my real address in "Billing information" on other websites can i get lin

Quote:
Originally Posted by YEbayY View Post
I would probably say don't do it as it just adds another way you can possible get verified

If you want to spend the money use a bank account to withdraw the funds then spend it all you want

By far the safest way is bank account
The problem is that I don't live in US, I live in Israel and here's are things more complicated, without talking about the tax that are over 60% of your profits.. that's insane..

I have stuff to buy on Ebay that can help me a lot and even gain profits from my PayPal funds, I was thinking to use Mail forwading if I have no choice, that's not a bad idea, what do you think?
Old 11-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayers12 View Post
Hello everyone,

I have around 7 PayPal accounts with funds that I would like to spend with buying few things online, I was wondering, there's a website that selling things that i can bring here and have high profit but my main question is, if I fill on their website my real address with each paypal account, does paypal can get my self linked?

I don't add the address to my PP account though just on their website but i was wondering if it's automatic uploads to PayPal.

Thanks!
Could you not guest checkout? I do it all the time with a cc that is not and never been linked to ebay or paypal. And never will be.
Then you.could input your real details.
Old 11-12-2014

Quote:
The problem is that I don't live in US, I live in Israel and here's are things more complicated, without talking about the tax that are over 60% of your profits.. that's insane..

I have stuff to buy on Ebay that can help me a lot and even gain profits from my PayPal funds, I was thinking to use Mail forwading if I have no choice, that's not a bad idea, what do you think?
Mail forwarding is.fine but if your buying a lot of stuff, you pay the mail forwarding company money per parcel. Could work out expensive if ordering a lot.
With guest checkout you wouldnt even.need to sign into any of your.accounts. It would be separate.
Please someone correct me if im wrong :-)
Old 11-12-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Guest checkouts do not work consistently. You can get stopped by paypal for doing that....

OP:
Putting your real address on STEALTH paypals may cause a link. Even though you say you are putting it just on the website, it can also turn up on paypal

Avoid the risk would be my advice.

Last edited by GreenBean; 11-12-2014 at 09:24 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
ooooo.halo (11-12-2014)
Old 11-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Guest checkouts do not work consistently. You can get stoopped by paypal for doing that....

OP:
Putting your real address on STEALTH paypals may cause a link. Even though you say you are putting it just on the website, it can also turn up on paypal

Avoid the risk would be my advice.
Hi GB
Would you still risk getting stopped if you dont join paypal?
Ive guest checkouted and refused the option to join and its been an instant payment. Am i doing it wrong?
Old 11-12-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooooo.halo View Post
Hi GB
Would you still risk getting stopped if you dont join paypal?
Ive guest checkouted and refused the option to join and its been an instant payment. Am i doing it wrong?
IF you do guest checkout, same principles of stealth - no linking, no old info used
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
ooooo.halo (11-12-2014)
Old 11-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
IF you do guest checkout, same principles of stealth - no linking, no old info used
Oooops....i use a separate phone for buying. I dont join ebay which restricts me to buy it now only. Then i guest checkout with a cc never used with paypal before and ignore the join paypal part.
Perhaps i should stop doing that. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
Old 11-12-2014

Im losing my marbles....i am joined with ebay but chwckout as guest and.not join paypal. Thats what i meant to say :-)
Old 11-12-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Could you not guest checkout? I do it all the time with a cc that is not and never been linked to ebay or paypal. And never will be.
Then you.could input your real details.
Wait wait, Lets say I have 10 Ebay accounts and 10 PayPal that are connected to that account, and lets say each paypal have 1.5k$ funds available for use.

The gold coin I want to buy cost 1.3k$, I can buy with each PayPal that coin from different sellers (or even the same) and fill the same address and none of my account will get blocked?

Or lets say I stopped selling on those accounts after i reach 1.5k and watch to spend my funds, does it possible to write my real details? as I know Ebay doesnt care if you fill your same address when your just a buyer and not a seller account.

Let me know! ty!
Old 11-12-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Im losing my marbles....i am joined with ebay but chwckout as guest and.not join paypal. Thats what i meant to say :-)
Then repeatedly doing guest checkout via ebay can flop.

The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
ooooo.halo (11-12-2014)
Old 11-12-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Wait wait, Lets say I have 10 Ebay accounts and 10 PayPal that are connected to that account, and lets say each paypal have 1.5k$ funds available for use.

The gold coin I want to buy cost 1.3k$, I can buy with each PayPal that coin from different sellers (or even the same) and fill the same address and none of my account will get blocked?

Or lets say I stopped selling on those accounts after i reach 1.5k and watch to spend my funds, does it possible to write my real details? as I know Ebay doesnt care if you fill your same address when your just a buyer and not a seller account.

Let me know! ty!
Are you meshuganah?

Making an effort to move that amount of money around needs to be done in a business like way.
Fail and you will have funds held by paypal. If they dislike what & how you are doing business, they have no need to ever give you those funds back. Be aware of THAT horror.
Old 11-12-2014

Quote:

Let me know! ty!
If i had 10 paypals and 10 ebays then i would not fill the same address.
Old 11-12-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Are you meshuganah?

Making an effort to move that amount of money around needs to be done in a business like way.
Fail and you will have funds held by paypal. If they dislike what & how you are doing business, they have no need to ever give you those funds back. Be aware of THAT horror.
LOL it took me over 1 minute to understand what "Meshuganah" means, i even google translate it and couldn't find a word and then i realized you meant "Meshuga" haha

Anyways, Yes, I know they can take my funds, what I do is legal, i'm selling legal stuff, nothing is not illegal but I was wondering how i'm suppose to buy stuff on Ebay with linking my real address without a problem? I don't mind if they block my Ebay account, even if they block my PayPal I don't mind after i used my 1.5k$ at 1 transaction.

There must be a solution for that to buy things on Ebay with many PayPal accounts without a problem D:
Old 11-12-2014
Executive [VIP]

You don't speak Yiddish?

You are not being logical.

Legal, illegal, paypal block anyone.

This is an old theory users want to do for an easy way.

It backfires.

Last edited by GreenBean; 11-12-2014 at 09:22 AM.
Old 11-12-2014
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,653 Times in 1,250 Posts
Activity: 26%
Longevity: 61%

Quote:
You don't speak Yiddish?

You are not being logical.

Legal, illegal, paypal block anyone.

This is an old theory users want to do for an easy way.

It backfires.

...these are the Meshuggah I know, GB...

The Following User Says Thank You to ilcarletto For This Useful Post:
rsot (11-12-2014)
Old 11-12-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:

Let me know! ty!
Don't fill in the same address - use other means...can easily leading to linking - eB always cares about linking...just as a buyer it has less relevance than seller
Old 11-12-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
...these are the Meshuggah I know, GB...
Oi Vay.... you got the word incorrect.

I used meshugganah. Broadly speaking Yiddish for crazy, silly.

Your word is for the name of a great Heavy Metal Rock Band.

Can they make music or what?