Starting EB afresh using real business info - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 12-07-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default Starting EB afresh using real business info

Hello

I have just had my 11 year old personal accounts permanently banned, which I used for business (inexpensive non-vero fast fashion items, amongst other high street brand non-vero cosmetics). We don't know exactly what happened to the account but it seems that someone may have reported us for something.

My business partner has gone mental and despite recently having made two stealths by using the guide and reading this forum, it doesn't look as though things are likely to work out. In the meantime we will sell on our small site
which brings in very little, but my question really is would it be possible to start afresh in the following semi-stealth manner? It may seem strange that I wouldn't just go stealth but my business partner simply will not do it and I dread the worst should things fall apart. If it's possible to get around this in a semi-ligit way rather than using completely **** info then I'd rather.

I currently have a spare mobile with a spare phone contract which includes tethering and a spare laptop which I can wipe -neither phone,contract nor laptop have seen any of my previous accounts. I could obviously create a new email and I do have Entropay so I could sort more cards out on there.

But most importantly, I am wondering whether it would be worth investing in a virtual business address to have as my registered EB address and from which I would have all of my returns redirected, registered using my real name etc. Also I am happy to create a new business bank account (even if it means paying a regular fee) on which I would also use my real business info.

The old accounts were all registered to my home address under my name with my personal bank account and credit card. Everything is registered with HMRC for tax, VAT etc. and we also had a little webiste, but the majority of our sales were made on EB. It feels as though there would be so much to sort out by going stealth full time and I am quite concerned since it was a totally legit business

So anyway basically, I would have a new and unused:
phone
phone number contract/internet so therefore IPs
email address
laptop
bank account
virtual address
entropay card - which I suppose is the only anonymous item in this list.
passwords, DOB, photos, business name

Would the above list suffice or would it be a problem with regards to my business name and that sort of stuff. I assume I could skip uploading the VAT number to EB, but all in all would there be a way for them to link me if everything is new except my name? (which is very generic fortunately). Would I be able to streamline it all through to the authorities so not much will have to change with regards to my situation (other than the fact I'll be selling five items a month or something ridiculous).

Would be grateful to hear what you all think and whether you think I should also in the mean time keep up my stealths/leave them dormant. Thanks a lot.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!