Lift selling limit on ebay earlier then 30 days - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 01-24-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Cool Lift selling limit on ebay earlier then 30 days

Hi i want lift selling limit earlier then i 30 days .. only option is rang them up .. But do someone know what they will be asking ?? I have bussines type acc.. And on the moment i can sell 120 items per month

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-24-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%
Default Re: Lift selling limit on ebay earlier then 30 days

Your selling limit can only increase once every 30 days, they will not allow more than once. Your 30 days will start again from today if they say no.

They will usually ask you what you selling, where you getting them from, how much they sell for.
They will ask how fast do you ship your items (next day or not)

But be prepared to supply invoices etc on items you sell because it is random who answers the phone.
Old 01-24-2015
Threadstarter  

Yes that is correct , but they told me if i want earlier i can ring them, and they cant lift in chat when 30 days are not gone ..
But what invoices they can ask ? I dont have any invoices just paypal invoices ,are you talk about them ?
Old 01-24-2015

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxelvijsxx View Post
Yes that is correct , but they told me if i want earlier i can ring them, and they cant lift in chat when 30 days are not gone ..
But what invoices they can ask ? I dont have any invoices just paypal invoices ,are you talk about them ?
They will want to see your supplier, and they need to see that you also paid and how you paid , that must be on invoices or receipts

And they will also determine whether they like your supplier or not
Old 01-24-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Not a good idea to ring them up, better to let it increase naturally.
The Following User Says Thank You to 123 For This Useful Post:
realdeals (01-26-2015)
Old 01-25-2015

Longevity: 59%

They have the option to basically ask you anything they want......and depending on the rep, if they' don't like an answer, or you don't have one, you could get shut down right there on the phone........there is a season why most people do not advise that.
Old 01-26-2015
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

You can risk ringing them up.....they might increase limits, but it's more likely that they will ask for id/invoices etc.

It's easier and less time consuming to build more accounts and let them all grow naturally.
Old 01-26-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

ok real spit/talk.......I have been calling ebay like for 4 different times idk ..if im lucky or not but....when I call on a stealth they ask ALL the question u should know ....your present:

phone number...
address zip code....
birthdate*
your ebay user name
^^^ always ask those
now the tricky part is when they check public records.....
where did u live before this address on file ....I gave them a bs address from my old street.....they didn't find my record there still....cool....
they asked does your SS have a 25 0r 38 0r 72 in it uhmmmm a 25
my real has a 25 but they were still trying to find who I was
ok they were bewildered and pressed on with do any of these addresses sound familiar and I cruised through saying none of them sound right on alllll of the questions the first person I did this to let me go and said we will increase a lil bit even though we cant find you I had good feed back tho....

next time I did the same but after he couldn't find me...he said ok I can just call u back and see if this is actually your number to verify your identity....I use a internet burner..he called and I was up and selling in the next minute

in truth I had nothing to lose on these accnts but if you have 120 limit ....just on general principle I would make another accnt maybe 2 or 3 more to bs with those but basically if u do call have ALL info available that's on your account....

my name on ebay Is like aj moonvalley....they are always harassing me when I call because they cant find my public records askin is aj your real name...yes... is this on your birth certificate...yes its the name my mom gave me.....ok aj well where did u live before this....I hung up on 1 because I didn't know my birthdate offhand lol the birthdate was xmas day smh... but I get by by calling altho I limit it to new accounts with slow increases and im a beginner with this stealth......I have killed accounts after the invoce and id verification but that only happened when I didn't know about this suspension forum either way goodluck.... I apologize before I get flagged by greenbean for my rudimentary typing skill....idk means idont know and xmas means Christmas and u means you.....please don't me
Old 01-26-2015

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drecn View Post
ok real spit/talk.......I have been calling ebay like for 4 different times idk ..if im lucky or not but....when I call on a stealth they ask ALL the question u should know ....your present:

phone number...
address zip code....
birthdate*
your ebay user name
^^^ always ask those
now the tricky part is when they check public records.....
where did u live before this address on file ....I gave them a bs address from my old street.....they didn't find my record there still....cool....
they asked does your SS have a 25 0r 38 0r 72 in it uhmmmm a 25
my real has a 25 but they were still trying to find who I was
ok they were bewildered and pressed on with do any of these addresses sound familiar and I cruised through saying none of them sound right on alllll of the questions the first person I did this to let me go and said we will increase a lil bit even though we cant find you I had good feed back tho....

next time I did the same but after he couldn't find me...he said ok I can just call u back and see if this is actually your number to verify your identity....I use a internet burner..he called and I was up and selling in the next minute

in truth I had nothing to lose on these accnts but if you have 120 limit ....just on general principle I would make another accnt maybe 2 or 3 more to bs with those but basically if u do call have ALL info available that's on your account....

my name on ebay Is like aj moonvalley....they are always harassing me when I call because they cant find my public records askin is aj your real name...yes... is this on your birth certificate...yes its the name my mom gave me.....ok aj well where did u live before this....I hung up on 1 because I didn't know my birthdate offhand lol the birthdate was xmas day smh... but I get by by calling altho I limit it to new accounts with slow increases and im a beginner with this stealth......I have killed accounts after the invoce and id verification but that only happened when I didn't know about this suspension forum either way goodluck.... I apologize before I get flagged by greenbean for my rudimentary typing skill....idk means idont know and xmas means Christmas and u means you.....please don't me
Good useful info drecn, nice to see this worked for you and you took the time to post here about it, probably not enough people who ring in to lift limits and are successful do this. So many people come onto the forum asking about doing this, it is quite refreshing to come across someone that it did work for, although your really good feedback of course was very important here and that should never be underestimated.
Old 01-26-2015

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post
Your selling limit can only increase once every 30 days, they will not allow more than once. Your 30 days will start again from today if they say no.
Not from my experience. I have most definitley had a 3 month old stealth with 25 items jump to 100 items then 10-12 days later after I sold all 100 items jump again to 130.

As for OP question, I really wouldn't want to call in, and am a big supporter of letting stealths grown naturally. The above raise was 'natural' on a personnal account.

If you need another raise, just open more stealths.
Old 01-26-2015

Longevity: 76%

Bunneh is referring to manual increases rather than a system automatically increasing.

Calling in leads to all sorts of question on established accounts.

Invoices, verification and lots more. Avoid.
The Following User Says Thank You to Callidus For This Useful Post:
realdeals (01-26-2015)
Old 01-26-2015

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callidus View Post
Bunneh is referring to manual increases rather than a system automatically increasing.
Ahhh.....if that is the case then I misunderstood the post and apologise Bunneh.