Creating history on ebay/paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 01-28-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Talking Creating history on ebay/paypal

I've read several posts suggesting to build cookies and browsing/bidding/buying history on accounts first before listing their first item. Is buying history really necessary or can I eliminate it from the equation and just build up only browsing/bidding/cookies... I really don't want to spend $$ if I don't have to.

Another question: I know browsing/bidding/cookies I can do on eBay but not quite sure how I do browsing/bidding/cookies on Paypal side?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-28-2015

Longevity: 55%
Default Re: Creating history on ebay/paypal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayfail View Post
I've read several posts suggesting to build cookies and browsing/bidding/buying history on accounts first before listing their first item. Is buying history really necessary or can I eliminate it from the equation and just build up only browsing/bidding/cookies... I really don't want to spend $$ if I don't have to.

Another question: I know browsing/bidding/cookies I can do on eBay but not quite sure how I do browsing/bidding/cookies on Paypal side?
Yes you can create your own browsing /bidding/ buying history very easily, just login to your new eBay account and browse around the site, looking at things that you are interested in, then choose an item that you know you will not win and add your bid to the others already on it, you may want to go ahead and actually buy some items that you can use for packaging up your own sales when you get them.

Your history will be recognised as YOUR history by eBay, you do not create bidding/browsing/buying history with PayPal, only with eBay.
Old 01-28-2015

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieTosie View Post
Yes you can create your own browsing /bidding/ buying history very easily, just login to your new eBay account and browse around the site, looking at things that you are interested in, then choose an item that you know you will not win and add your bid to the others already on it, you may want to go ahead and actually buy some items that you can use for packaging up your own sales when you get them.

Your history will be recognised as YOUR history by eBay, you do not create bidding/browsing/buying history with PayPal, only with eBay.
I agree with RosieTosie. When I started my account in 2013. The best thing to do is buy a couple of things. Nothing expensive. I usually buy a lot in the beginning and wait a month to sell. I would sell stuff that won't break the bank and around your house to start off. I keep all my sells less than 100$. The more money you sell per item. The more headaches.
The Following User Says Thank You to littleredengine07 For This Useful Post:
RosieTosie (01-28-2015)
Old 01-28-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayfail View Post

Buying is not necessary in my opinion. Its your selling feedback that counts, not buying feedback. :-)
RosieTosie (01-28-2015)
Old 01-28-2015

Longevity: 53%

So as long as i am selling and receiving positive feedback, that is ok and best practise?
Old 01-28-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by comp07974 View Post
So as long as i am selling and receiving positive feedback, that is ok and best practise?
In my opinion...yes :-)