The Best eBay Courses To Buy? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-15-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Default The Best eBay Courses To Buy?

Hello Everyone, I haven't seen any thread mentioning any Quality Courses for new people interested in making lots on eBay. Any Ideas. Seems like most people here make a full time income on eBay.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-15-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts
Longevity: 75%
Default Re: The Best eBay Courses To Buy?

You dont buy courses as they are scams most of the time.

You learn from the other members here and build your own plan on how to expand your financial empire.

Most of the info in those 'courses' are outdated and useless in todays ebay/paypal world.

I see you have the guild already and it is basic information that is already tons better than what the courses offer.

Last edited by BigCJ; 04-15-2015 at 08:28 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to BigCJ For This Useful Post:
unkown5454 (04-15-2015)
Old 04-15-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,933 Times in 8,224 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Don't need courses - can approach well with just reading here
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
PickleTom (10-07-2019)
Old 04-15-2015
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Here's what most classes will teach you:

The customer is always right.
Keep ebay happy.
Find your niche.

That'll be $5000 please
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
BigCJ (04-20-2015), Geegee83 (04-16-2015), jeffweico (04-15-2015), unkown5454 (04-15-2015)
Old 04-15-2015

Longevity: 73%

No easy answers. If those guys know it all, why aren't they EB millionaires?

Instead they're selling garbage courses online.

Online sales looks easy, but it isn't. That Olympic athlete you saw makes that medal look like it came easy because they've got a lifetime of skill and hard work in it. Same here.

Study here. Work hard. Sell good product, ship fast, understand you're going to get screwed sometimes and develop a thick skin, and don't let the *******s get you down.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dallis For This Useful Post:
Geegee83 (04-16-2015), unkown5454 (04-15-2015)
Old 04-15-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeder33 View Post
Here's what most classes will teach you:

The customer is always right.
Keep ebay happy.
Find your niche.

That'll be $5000 please
Exactly!

Finding niches seems difficult at first, but it really isn't. All you need are some product ideas and something like Terapeak to see how well those products are selling and how much sales competition there is.

Now we mentioned Terapeak, too. That was the advanced course, so now it is $10,000!

Or, you could just get Terapeak's free trial (or sign up for $29 per month).

The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
Geegee83 (04-16-2015)
Old 04-16-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
so now it is $10,000!:
Do you take payments?
Old 04-16-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

I took one course back in 2013... I paid 3,000 NIS (approx. $760).

Till this day I think it was pointless... all the info was rather basic.

Trial and error proved itself to be more valuable to me by far.

Actually, this course was SO basic and shallow that I really thought of going into this market and selling my own courses!

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 04-17-2015 at 04:53 AM.
Old 04-16-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Seriously, I wouldn't waste a lot of money on courses. However there are TWO that I can recommend if you feel more comfortable with something that shows you the basics of selling online, especially on eBay and Amazon. I am NOT affiliated with either of these, so I do not benefit if you sign up. One is free.

The first one is: StartupBros - You don't need a job...

They have a free webinar that gives you a good idea of the basics of how to import goods from China PROFITABLY and without resorting to selling counterfeits. Now, of course, they want to sell you their services - but the good news is that you can get enough information from the webinar to do it yourself - without having to buy anything. It is fairly basic, but for free, it could be very valuable for someone who has no idea where to begin. And they - as far as I can tell - do NOT hound you with high-pressure sales pitches to sign up. When I took the webinar, I received two follow up emails from them and that was it.

The second one I recommend is not free, but it does not cost very much compared to other courses and it has been around for a long time and has helped a lot of people to get started selling online:

Sell Online with eBay or Amazon - Tools and Tips, Instructions, Wholesale Products

Skip McGrath has a few things available at his website and they cover the basics of online selling, dropshipping and finding suppliers. I have only purchased one of his courses, for $79, a long time ago, but it gives you a good basic understanding of online selling. Many people swear by this guy and his stuff is pretty much hype free and realistic. It's at least worth looking at his website and if money is not an issue for you, then it may be $79 well spent.

I would stay away from any expensive courses, because they really have NOT figured out the secrets of the universe - they have simply figured out how to get people to pay thousands of dollars for what is very likely to be basic information. There is NO source of $100 iPhones, you DO need at least SOME money to get started selling online - even if you dropship (which I don't recommend) and nobody has figured out how to suspend the normal rules of business and make a zillion dollars from nothing, in 30 days or less, with no money to start with and no work involved. That is a fantasy.

I almost forgot... If you are looking to sell from your own website, rather than through eBay or Amazon, then Aspkin's SixFigureBoss: Create Your Own Online Business! might be what you are looking for. I have been selling online for years and had been driving my eBay and Amazon customers to my website for a long time, but I had never quite mastered Google Adwords or had much success with it. When Aspkin put out his guide, I bought one and it was VERY valuable to me, because it immediately showed me what I was doing wrong with Adwords. I tried it again, using his advice and now my Adword buys are PROFITABLE! So, I wanted to mention that. But if you are just starting out, I recommend selling on eBay and Amazon first, because as much as we all bitch about them, they DO have the eyeballs! Setting up a website is something that I recommend to everyone, but it is NOT instant money and it can take months before it becomes profitable. Mine was not profitable for at least six months and probably longer than that. But the work pays off in the end and it gives me something that eBay and Amazon can NEVER shut down.

Last edited by jeffweico; 04-16-2015 at 05:36 AM.
Old 04-16-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,933 Times in 8,224 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan T. View Post
I took one course back in 2013... I paid 3,000 NIS (approx. $760).

Till this day I think it was pointless... all the info was rather basic.

Trial and error proved itself to be more valuable to me by far.

Actually, this course was SO basic and shallow that I really thought of going into this market and selling my own courses!
760 - rough...hate those over-priced fees

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 04-17-2015 at 04:53 AM.
Old 04-17-2015
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

One of the best things about stealth is you can try out so many different product lines or different idea/methods over many accounts. Open a few accounts, try a few things out and get creative
Old 04-17-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

I would only trust seminars from rsot and MM, rest of them are just scams.
rsot and MM seminars and presentations are worth A LOT, so what ever they ask from you, just know you got a REALLY good deal.