How to have multiple addresses with buying/selling accounts? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-18-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default How to have multiple addresses with buying/selling accounts?

I see that some members are able to maintain up to 100 stealth accounts all with access to a address. However what im not able to comprehend is do they have 100 different PO boxes or how are they able to receive that many packages without linking a address that they previously used. If someone could explain the technique used to get mail access to all these accounts that would be appreciated because im stumped currently where I stand Thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-18-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 16%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: How to have multiple addresses with buying/selling accounts?

Most people would not have 100 accounts.
And if they did they would not have access to the addresses.
You say you see some members that do this. Id like to see an example.
Old 04-18-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - I do have some accounts that I do not worry about returns...as an example to think about
Old 04-18-2015

Longevity: 55%

Exactly, and there is your answer timmyswim, the forum members who do have that many accounts will not be operating them all at once, more likely they work on a rotational basis in some cases to avoid hitting account limits. So they will only have so many accounts selling actively at any one time, it would be way too difficult to have large numbers of accounts all selling together, with all the questions coming in from potential buyers that would be pinging in and needing answering, orders to be dealt with and despatched, new inventory to be uploaded, it would simply be impossible.
Old 04-18-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyswim12 View Post
I see that some members are able to maintain up to 100 stealth accounts all with access to a address. However what im not able to comprehend is do they have 100 different PO boxes or how are they able to receive that many packages without linking a address that they previously used. If someone could explain the technique used to get mail access to all these accounts that would be appreciated because im stumped currently where I stand Thanks.
Personally, if I were operating an account regularly using an address I had no access to, I'd be prepared to issue refunds without returns. Make sure you don't mind losing whatever product you list with that account.
Old 04-18-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyswim12 View Post
Instead of wondering about 100 accounts that others claim to have, timmy', what your current plan at the moment.

Do you intend to make several accounts or just the one?

All of stealth comes down to careful planing for long term benefits.

Let's see what we can suggest for you.

Old 04-18-2015

If you don't mind and can afford refunds with the customer not returning the item, you can go to zillowdotcom and find many addresses where no one is currently living at that address.
I would think if whoever checks the address will see that it is a physical address.

I have two accounts with addresses i don't access and don't care to.
The items on that account are all 10.00 and under so if there is a problem, i either tell the customer to keep the item and i will send another or i just instantly refund the money back to their paypal.

It happens sometimes but that's part of the business i expect.
It really don't happen a lot

people move all the time.

Obviously this is probably not a good idea if you have high dollar items and need returns for refunds. You will need an address you can access regularly
The Following User Says Thank You to timber For This Useful Post:
timmyswim12 (04-19-2015)
Old 04-19-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Instead of wondering about 100 accounts that others claim to have, timmy', what your current plan at the moment.

Do you intend to make several accounts or just the one?

All of stealth comes down to careful planing for long term benefits.

Let's see what we can suggest for you.

I currently have 20 accounts up in running in case of SSN dilemma I look at projected sales to know when im close and I use a PO box for everyone of them so I can buy and sell. I was just wondering if these people that claim they have 100 plus accounts are legitimate. I've been building stealth for close to a decade I just stumbled across the forum a year ago and decided to make a account to spread some knowledge.
Old 04-19-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Most people would not have 100 accounts.
And if they did they would not have access to the addresses.
You say you see some members that do this. Id like to see an example.
There is a few posts where members have mentioned having 100 plus accounts it its kind of hard to narrow down in the search engine but it does exist. I remember seeing Corleone saying he ran a absurd amount of accounts you could possible find him saying that by looking threw his posts.
Old 04-22-2015

Longevity: 72%

I have a lot of accounts, I rotate them, I used to use a post office or alternative for each one, but I gave that up a long time ago.

If it's something I badly want back I'll pay for and send a pre-printed return label. I can't drive anywhere for the $2-3 bucks a label costs.

If the value isn't high I just eat the loss as a cost of doing business and move on.

It's not having a lot of addresses that's an issue, it's driving to one to get a return... a waste of time I could be using sourcing new product and serving my customers or spending time with my family.