PP Limited, Ebay still works, what to do? HELP - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-27-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default PP Limited, Ebay still works, what to do? HELP

My LEGIT with (added SS number) PP account (4 years old) got limited for 180 days with $1300 on balance ( was holding that money to pay ebay fees) (((
However, my ebay store is still active, I had to set it on vacation mode because I don't have a way to receive or send money. What can I do in this case? I have $1200 ebay fees that are due in 3 days, perhaps ebay is waiting for me to pay the fees before they close my store. Should I just open a new PP account (fully verified) and added it to my existing ebay account? My new PP account could have similar address & name to that of the ebay account. Changing the emal & PP account on an existing ebay account will trigger a red flag? Does ebay verifies the address listed on PP with the address on their end?

Thank you everyone for their time :-)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-27-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 63%
Default Re: PP Limited, Ebay still works, what to do? HELP

I have had a couple accounts that lost the PP while EB was still good. Popular opinion will tell you not to add another PP. You need to understand that eventually that EB account will go down as well. It may take 1 week or it may take 6 months. My 2 accounts that I mention from experience actually took 1 week on 1 and 6 months on the other. So when and if you add this new paypal, you can expect it to go down as well eventually along with that ebay account. I only recommend this because in my opinion and experience, eventually, it is all getting toasted!
Old 04-27-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

BTW, dont use the same info as the last PP or it wont work at all. ALL DIFFERENT INFO
Old 04-27-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

You can look at the alternative payment options like Skrill and Paymate
Old 04-27-2015
MU

Longevity: 69%

Regardless if the previous suspended Paypal account was linked to Ebay this new Paypal will also be suspended, it will only be a matter of time. It will cause a flag as Paypal will know it's the same Ebay account.

Agree with rsot you need to look at other payment methods other than Paypal if you wish to continue using it.
Old 04-27-2015

You can either use another payment options or open totally fresh EB + PP. My opinion is that EB will die soon as well, so first option is not very nice.
Old 04-27-2015
Executive [VIP]

Get the stealth guide OP by the way - helps for new account creation
Old 04-27-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad80 View Post
My LEGIT with (added SS number) PP account (4 years old) got limited for 180 days with $1300 on balance ( was holding that money to pay ebay fees) (((

Thank you everyone for their time :-)
What happened with paypal?

The severity of the paypal damage will influence the life of your ebay account.

Old 04-27-2015

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
What happened with paypal?

The severity of the paypal damage will influence the life of your ebay account.

Need more info................in this case you can really call in to get this sorted out since you are the real person with legit info.

Never had money held by pp except for a new account with the "pending" thing which goes away after a while when they feel they can trust you to do right.

If you dropped the ball on refunds, had too many chargebacks or whatever then I guess you had it coming. But if you didn't do much wrong I don't see how they think they can hold your money.

By your tone, I am thinking that paying the ebay fees from other money is not an option. If it is....set up a stealth PP account, fund it with a VCC, and pay your fees with a one-time payment.
Old 04-27-2015
Threadstarter  

I was depositing money from 2 PayPal accounts ( mine & my wife's) into the same bank account. One account was linked to my ebay store the other one wasn't. The thing that I believe that trigger PayPal to review my account was the rapid increase in sales over the past 2 months. On a regular bases I had 20 transactions a month and the last 2 months 160 transactions total. Out of the 160 transactions I had, maybe 10 were returns, and only 3 "item not as described." Everyone received a refund when I received the merchandise back.
I am thinking about opening a merchant account since I want to save my ebay store since I haven't been banned from buying/selling on ebay. Meanwhile, I will open a new stealth Eb & PP account to have a backup plan. Anyone has any success selling on ebay with a merchant account?

Thank you everyone for replying!
Old 04-27-2015
Executive [VIP]

Wait...you had 2 pp accounts verified with 1 bank account...the same one?!?
Old 04-28-2015
Threadstarter  

Yes, 2 PP accounts with the same bank account number. I believe PayPal allows you to use your bank account with 2 different PP. I knew they were linked, but I wasn't worry about it until now. Obviously, both PP accounts got shot down. One had 0 balance thou )))
Old 04-28-2015

Longevity: 55%

One paypal account with one bank account vlad80, you will have realised now why your belief that anything different to this is an extremely bad idea and not to be attempted. Also you are right to think that the change in the income to your account suddenly shooting up from 20 transactions to 160, that certainly would attract unwanted attention to your account, it takes more than 2 months for that type of change to be accepted as normal.
Old 04-28-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Yes, 2 PP accounts with the same bank account number. I believe PayPal allows you to use your bank account with 2 different PP. I knew they were linked, but I wasn't worry about it until now. Obviously, both PP accounts got shot down. One had 0 balance thou )))
PP defaults to a message that you CANNOT reuse a bank account - anyhow...even if you are allowed one time, I would not...it's a very bad link.
Old 04-28-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
I was depositing money from 2 PayPal accounts ( mine & my wife's) into the same bank account. One account was linked to my ebay store the other one wasn't. The thing that I believe that trigger PayPal to review my account was the rapid increase in sales over the past 2 months. On a regular bases I had 20 transactions a month and the last 2 months 160 transactions total. Out of the 160 transactions I had, maybe 10 were returns, and only 3 "item not as described." Everyone received a refund when I received the merchandise back.
I am thinking about opening a merchant account since I want to save my ebay store since I haven't been banned from buying/selling on ebay. Meanwhile, I will open a new stealth Eb & PP account to have a backup plan. Anyone has any success selling on ebay with a merchant account?

Thank you everyone for replying!

You have a long way to go to get a back up account going. It's not as simple as you would like (( and in fact all of us would like).

Sellers do make use of merchant accounts. The issue is buyers being brainwashed for paypal. However making deals sweet can resolve that.

Considering you have an real account, do think of getting eBay Stealth to get a grip on all the workings of doing stealth.

One thing you need to learn is keeping everything separate... LINK is a dirty word.

Good Luck