Stealth Address - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 05-27-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default Stealth Address

After reading the stealth guide it seems that I can use almost any address on a stealth account. Is that really safe? At this time I am not concerned with returns.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-28-2015

Default Re: Stealth Address

Well it's safe if that address was never used before, and you never know which address would be used. First you start off with family/friends/po boxes that you are allowed, after that random addresses would be preferred.
Old 05-28-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddyg View Post
After reading the stealth guide it seems that I can use almost any address on a stealth account. Is that really safe? At this time I am not concerned with returns.
Don't use retail addresses: i.e. McDonalds. I personally use apartment complexes....that way there's always plausible deniability, even if the address was used before.
Old 05-31-2015

Longevity: 56%

use real estate sites..
Old 06-01-2015

Longevity: 51%

Realtor or zilliow is fine and if your Real crafty you can even find names at those addresses
Old 06-04-2015

Any thoughts on using my apartment building, just without apartment number?
Old 06-04-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by boysangur View Post
Same question that popped in my head ?any ideas on this
Old 06-04-2015

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddyg View Post
Just to put your mind at rest, even if by chance you create an account and there's someone living there using ebay who also got suspended - I mean what are the chances? - but anyway, you still wont be linked. ebay understands family members under same household use multiple accounts. You now need to hope all other factors i.e. items you sell etc. are unique. Now if they by chance happen to be similar to that of the suspended account in that household, then your probably at risk.

Dont worry too much about address, focus more on making other factors unique.
The Following User Says Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
Aguero (12-08-2017)
Old 06-04-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by boysangur View Post
For eBay USA that can fail the address check and trip MC999

Have a proper address that is accessible.
Old 03-05-2016

Is this safe?

Both myself and my wife were suspended years ago. We have moved, gotten new phone numbers, etc.

I have an account up and running with our new address attached. There is a house two doors down from us that in uninhabited. I want to get a second new account started in my wife's name.

Would it be okay to use that address, two doors down from mine, or would that seem suspicious? Her account was linked to mine before I think.

Also, if ever anything needs to be returned, or I want to make purchases to make the account look more legit, does it work to use USPS mail forwarding from an address elsewhere?

Thanks!
Old 03-05-2016

Longevity: 47%

If the new account is going to be a selling account only, there is no problem using that uninhabited house. You just have to make sure to put a note with an address that CAN be used just in case a buyer needs to make a return.
Old 03-06-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by EWHendo View Post
Is this safe?
Also, if ever anything needs to be returned, or I want to make purchases to make the account look more legit, does it work to use USPS mail forwarding from an address elsewhere?

Thanks!
That's not a viable solution for returns in the long run. When you move and apply for mail forwarding, USPS will only forward your mail for 6 months.
Old 03-06-2016

Activity: 24%

I go by location.. If I have a Dedicated IP address in London. I will create an account in London. I will also type in Google "houses to rent in london" I will then choose a house find out how many house numbers their are on the street and if 100 is the maximum house number on the street. I will then add my own address number so I woud add 101 knowing that nobody would of ever lived their as the house number is made up.
Old 03-06-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by samspalace View Post
I go by location.. If I have a Dedicated IP address in London. I will create an account in London. I will also type in Google "houses to rent in london" I will then choose a house find out how many house numbers their are on the street and if 100 is the maximum house number on the street. I will then add my own address number so I woud add 101 knowing that nobody would of ever lived their as the house number is made up.
What happens is eBay want to do address verification by sending the code to the address?
Old 03-06-2016

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcoolest View Post
What happens is eBay want to do address verification by sending the code to the address?
The chances of this happening in UK are close to zero nowadays.
Old 03-06-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
That's not a viable solution for returns in the long run. When you move and apply for mail forwarding, USPS will only forward your mail for 6 months.
It is a very simple form used to set up mail forwarding. Seems I could fill out a new one every six months or so.
Old 03-08-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeals View Post
The chances of this happening in UK are close to zero nowadays.
I was on eBay about 3 years ago buy I got banned then. EBay would send a code to your address to verify you have access to that address. Don't they do that anymore?
Old 03-08-2016

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
I was on eBay about 3 years ago buy I got banned then. EBay would send a code to your address to verify you have access to that address. Don't they do that anymore?
As I said, nowadays the chances of them sending a code to your address is close to zero.

Ebay and Paypal change all the time, therefore so does stealth. LOTS has changed in the last 3 years, for sure.
Old 05-18-2016

Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Yes they do.

I had to provide them a code they sent me through the other week after requesting higher seller limits via chat.
Old 05-18-2016

Quote:
Its uncommon. But yes they do.
Old 12-08-2017

Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
Just to put your mind at rest, even if by chance you create an account and there's someone living there using ebay who also got suspended - I mean what are the chances? - but anyway, you still wont be linked. ebay understands family members under same household use multiple accounts. You now need to hope all other factors i.e. items you sell etc. are unique. Now if they by chance happen to be similar to that of the suspended account in that household, then your probably at risk.

Dont worry too much about address, focus more on making other factors unique.
As I understand correct I do not have to worry too much about the address. When i made my first eBay/PayPal stealths i only matched the numeric portion of my bank card address, address i used exist but with different real ZIP code. I was worried about do they can check geolocation, can they see my real address ?

All other factors i.e. items you sell etc.are unique - like photos, background, listings, IP, phone, name, DOB, adrress. Do i miss something ?

Thanks
Old 12-08-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguero View Post
As I understand correct I do not have to worry too much about the address. When i made my first eBay/PayPal stealths i only matched the numeric portion of my bank card address, address i used exist but with different real ZIP code. I was worried about do they can check geolocation, can they see my real address ?

All other factors i.e. items you sell etc.are unique - like photos, background, listings, IP, phone, name, DOB, adrress. Do i miss something ?

Thanks
Give the stealth guide a read - it will cover the ground work for you, so you know you've covered it all.
The Following User Says Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
Aguero (12-12-2017)