Ebay new account and selling mc999 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 07-28-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Default Ebay new account and selling mc999

What determines if ebay reviews your new listings personally? Do you have to just get out of the 5 selling limit or is it higher than that? For example I had some listings for some mc999 stuff and they got pulled the same day where as with an established account they would have to be flagged by other users or rights holders.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-28-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: Ebay new account and selling mc999

You can't list High Risk item on a brand new account, it's simple as that. Some Items/Brands just draw negative attention on brand new account.
Old 07-28-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 56%

My original question was at what limit threshold do they not keep a big brother eye on your account, unless that is a trade secret. For example the account was old but still had original seller limits.
Old 07-28-2015

Longevity: 60%

New account that are less than 2-5 months old without a good seller history. Basic stuff, makes sense for them to implement such a obvious tactic.
Old 07-29-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by darknezz19 View Post
My original question was at what limit threshold do they not keep a big brother eye on your account, unless that is a trade secret. For example the account was old but still had original seller limits.
Your eBay account could be 10 years old, but if you only recently started selling on it, then it is treated nearly the same way as a new account as far as sales are concerned. The one advantage to an aged account like that is they are not likely to have issues with proving your identity.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
darknezz19 (07-31-2015)
Old 07-29-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
What determines if ebay reviews your new listings personally? Do you have to just get out of the 5 selling limit or is it higher than that? For example I had some listings for some mc999 stuff and they got pulled the same day where as with an established account they would have to be flagged by other users or rights holders.
It isn't just age....it's selling history, feedback, previous policy violations, etc etc.

There isn't just ONE magic factor that affects whether your listings are pulled.

In fact, even if everything above is in order, they could STILL be pulled by an eBay employee who just totaled his new Lexus, because F-you, that's why.

Quit looking for a magic bullet. It doesn't exist.
Old 07-29-2015

Longevity: 69%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post

In fact, even if everything above is in order, they could STILL be pulled by an eBay employee who just totaled his new Lexus, because F-you, that's why.

Quit looking for a magic bullet. It doesn't exist.
You speak as if the OP was asking for a "magic bullet". It's a completely legit question.

People here should feel welcomed & not scolded for asking questions & not knowing all the "stock answers
" to common questions.

Not everybody can be here for just a few short months & learn absolutely everything there is to know about stealth the way you did.
Old 07-29-2015
Banned

From my experience an account matures when it is 3mo or more, 25 Feedbacks, 50+ items sold, $1,500 worth of sales... This is just an estimate. Don't quote me on this...
Old 07-29-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo2012 View Post
You speak as if the OP was asking for a "magic bullet". It's a completely legit question.

People here should feel welcomed & not scolded for asking questions & not knowing all the "stock answers
" to common questions.

Not everybody can be here for just a few short months & learn absolutely everything there is to know about stealth the way you did.

Clearly you haven't been paying much attention to the way things work around here.....

It's dog eat dog in this forum. Best you get used to it.

And BTW, yes, they can. It's not hard to read the archives in 3 months. 20 minutes a day and you'd be done in 3 months easy.

Last edited by GhostOfAmazon; 07-29-2015 at 09:39 PM.
Old 07-29-2015

[QUOTE=GhostOfAmazon;690240]Clearly you haven't been paying much attention to the way things work around here.....

It's dog eat dog in this forum. Best you get used to it.

And BTW, yes, they can. It's not hard to read the archives in 3 months. 20 minutes a day and you'd be done in 3 months easy.[/QUOTE

So if you know it all them why are you here? & if you want to "eat dog" then please just eat dog. If your not part of the solution then you just a problem Who "thinks" he knows everything when clearly you know very little. Almost 1000 posts in 4 months. You should be reading not copy & pasting the same old replys by other members,. you simply repeat word for word 6& 7 year old replys that where origonated by others. Try forming your own words. When you simply copy & paste answers you read that where posted 6 years ago you're no better than someone asking a question thats been asked over & over again. & before you reply with a wise @$$ comment try not being so extreemly arragant & actually listen to what im saying.

Last edited by jojo2012; 07-29-2015 at 10:20 PM.
Old 07-29-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
So if you know it all them why are you here? & if you want to "eat dog" then please just eat dog. If your not part of the solution then you just a problem Who "thinks" he knows everything when clearly you know very little. Almost 1000 posts in 4 months. You should be reading not copy & pasting the same old replys by other members,. you simply repeat word for word 6& 7 year old replys that where origonated by others. Try forming your own words. When you simply copy & paste answers you read that where posted 6 years ago you're no better than someone asking a question thats been asked over & over again. & before you reply with a wise @$$ comment try not being so extreemly arragant & actually listen to what im saying.
I'd estimate around 200 or so of my posts are related to calling eBay, specifically, that it's ok to call and how to do so successfully, which has been AGAINST the advice of most "veterans" here.

So perhaps you should read before making such silly accusations. You're showing off your own ignorance.

I'm afraid that you've entered a battle of wits, unarmed, my friend!
Old 07-29-2015

[QUOTE=GhostOfAmazon;690257]I'd estimate around 200 or so of my posts are related to calling eBay, specifically, that it's ok to call and how to do so successfully, which has been AGAINST the advice of most "veterans" here.

So perhaps you should read before making such silly accusations. You're showing off your own ignorance.

I'm afraid that you've entered a battle of wits, unarmed, my friend!
[/QUOTE

Really? I was calling ebay over 3 years ago because it was recommended on this forum and thats still 800 too many. Copy & pasting tons of old info is a sign that you just childishly crave a ton of attention, And trust me you are showing a severe lack of wits the more you attempt act as if you know it all. If you knew it all you wouldn't need to call ebay, I don't. Copy and pasting others words isn't something wittful people do. Copy & paste is what one does when they can't formulate their own thoughts. Think abou it.
where is that ignore button?

Last edited by jojo2012; 07-29-2015 at 11:17 PM.
Old 07-29-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:

Really? I was calling ebay over 3 years ago because it was recommended on this forum and thats still 800 too many. Copy & pasting tons of old info is a sign that you just childishly crave a ton of attention, And trust me you are showing a severe lack of wits the more you attempt act as if you know it all. If you knew it all you wouldn't need to call ebay, I don't. Copy and pasting others words isn't something wittful people do. Copy & paste is what one does when they can't formulate their own thoughts. Think abou it.
where is that ignore button?
You don't even know how to use to forums Quote feature properly, and you're speaking to me about ignorance?

GTFO troll.

Old 07-30-2015

I'm taking the advise of many other members, Ignored! Good riddance. Ghost of your parents basement.
Old 07-30-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I'm taking the advise of many other members, Ignored! Good riddance. Ghost of your parents basement.
Good riddance! I'm tired of putting you little kids in your place.

Someone needs to hire a TROLL EXTERMINATOR!

(BTW: "wittful" isn't a word. Remember that next time you're trying to sound intelligent!)
Old 07-30-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Not that I would ever ever sell anything less than legit , just saying if i was going to. I would concentrate really hard on the first 90 days. I would sell non risky items for those first 90 days. The goal is to get this "21 day hold" gone close to the 90 day mark. You will need to have 25+ ebay sales and over $250 in ebay sales.

Now, at this point, you will have an account that is not being watched as closely as a new account, and you have an account that is getting payment immediately. I, myself, believe that ebay likes to watch the account really close the first month and a lil less hard the next couple months. This is just my opinion.

If I was to sell those types of items, thats how I would do it. As other posters have said, nothing can make the account safe from takedowns. It doesnt matter if you have the first ebay account ever created. It can still get suspended without the first warning if the want to suspended it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bjammin For This Useful Post:
darknezz19 (07-31-2015), GhostOfAmazon (07-30-2015)