I have a question about my unlimited Ebay account. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-24-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
Default I have a question about my unlimited Ebay account.

Hi everyone, I have a quick question regarding my new ebay account. Basically, I had a very large Ebay business in the past, with over 200,000 feedback and was kicked off last year. I have had 3 stealth accounts since (always annoyingly being linked by either paypal or Ebay) My own fault and I know where I went wrong. So anyway, With my patience wearing very thin over these impossible selling limits! My Gran offered me her ebay account which she never uses. She opened it a couple of years ago. To my delight I realised it is an unlimited account! Ive used it for 3 months selling approx 60 items, Paypal money still being held though.
Last month I got a message saying it had been linked to another account (one I had 6 years ago from her address!) I rung ebay and denied all knowledge knowing the only same info they shared was her address. The guy on the phone told me it was ok and he had removed the link for me but also to "ensure my protection" he would limit me to 30 items per month!! I was gutted, but after a few days and a mad listing spree, I realised he hadn't limited me at all?? Phew!

So yesterday I listed 35 items, I have lots of stock from my old business to sell and am planning on starting it back up again properly, I just want to know that if I were to change my account from a personal to a business, and open a shop, would I be flagged up by Ebay and would a limit then be placed on my account for changing to a business? Im not sure how unlimited accounts work anymore its been so long since I last had one!

If it does change my limits, could I just leave as a personal account and keep listing instead?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!