Buyer reports my listing because I won't sell to him and now my account is suspended! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-01-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
Angry Buyer reports my listing because I won't sell to him and now my account is suspended!

How do I take down his buyer account? He doesn't sell. Buyer says he does this for living going around and reporting listings. He has some old feedback of exorting people when he doesn't get what he want. He is a very old ebay customer. What can I do? I want his account suspended gone! He has done it multiple times already on different accounts.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-01-2015

Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Buyer reports my listing because I won't sell to him and now my account is suspen

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralman View Post
How do I take down his buyer account? He doesn't sell. Buyer says he does this for living going around and reporting listings. He has some old feedback of exorting people when he doesn't get what he want. He is a very old ebay customer. What can I do? I want his account suspended gone! He has done it multiple times already on different accounts.
Buyer says? where did the buyer say it?

And I can't imagine ONE buyer reporting a listing would take down an entire account, unless there was something else going on.

I've reported sellers that were blatantly selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗. And not only are their accounts still up, so are their listings.
Old 10-01-2015

Longevity: 59%
Default Re: Buyer reports my listing because I won't sell to him and now my account is suspen

If he told you that, i guess you have that writen down.
Wont harm sending the pictures of your converstaion to eBay.
In that case just call them on phone and explain the situation, You'll get back
Again - only if that is only this one case
Old 10-01-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by james13v View Post
Buyer says? where did the buyer say it?

And I can't imagine ONE buyer reporting a listing would take down an entire account, unless there was something else going on.

I've reported sellers that were blatantly selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗. And not only are their accounts still up, so are their listings.
I just started selling it was like a 2 year old account selling some electronics. Yeah, well I wish I was one of those sellers that had solid account. I got the unauthorized use of my account suspension. He emailed me saying he does this for living and takes down suspicious listings, but I didn't respond to him he emailed me so many times so I know it's that reason. I had a very good deal going on so he wanted in. I didn't sell to him because he did the samething a long time ago. Man some people have no life. Ebay isn't going to do jack squat when he has way more feedback then me. I need a tactic to take his ebay away.
Old 10-01-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Call ebay and have them read the messages. If you product and service is good, ebay will correct it.
If you have some weird deal going on, then maybe not.

As for being vindictive, I find it a waste of energy and a distraction BUT sometimes you have to fight evil with evil.

The account sell anything at all? Has he bought from you?
Old 10-01-2015
Threadstarter  

Question Re: Buyer reports my listing because I won't sell to him and now my account is suspen

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Call ebay and have them read the messages. If you product and service is good, ebay will correct it.
If you have some weird deal going on, then maybe not.

As for being vindictive, I find it a waste of energy and a distraction BUT sometimes you have to fight evil with evil.

The account sell anything at all? Has he bought from you?
No he doesn't sell anything. It's just a buyer account. He didn't buy anything from me. I wish I would of let him buy from me and got his info to burn it. Is there no way of reporting his account from multiple ebay accounts and having it shut down this way?
Old 10-01-2015

Longevity: 53%

If this guy reports opens, say, 20 cases, he will be banned. But if he raises like 2-3 cases per month, and buys other stuff without issues, he can't be affected in any way.
Old 10-01-2015

Longevity: 56%

you'll have to just move on and forget about it.

not really, go round his house and kick his head in
The Following User Says Thank You to dan_ebay For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (10-02-2015)
Old 10-01-2015
Threadstarter  

I swear some people have no life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-01-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

huh, he does it for a living, what for his brand he works for, or is he deluded guy with time on his hands? if he has a special interest in this product then open another account and put the same good deal on and see if he bites and buys it, then you have his details....

why did he you not let him buy from you, what did you do block him or something, dont understand, what alerted you?

what reason did he report you for?
Old 10-01-2015

Longevity: 54%

Only one person reporting your auction isn't going to end it...there needs to be multiple people reporting, which means he probably has more than one account. Sorry to say, but not much you can do if you don't even know who the guy is or where he is located.
The Following User Says Thank You to wtfebay For This Useful Post:
dan_ebay (10-01-2015)
Old 10-01-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
huh, he does it for a living, what for his brand he works for, or is he deluded guy with time on his hands? if he has a special interest in this product then open another account and put the same good deal on and see if he bites and buys it, then you have his details....

why did he you not let him buy from you, what did you do block him or something, dont understand, what alerted you?

what reason did he report you for?

He reported me for suspicious activity he said. I know for a fact he has two accounts. He quoated me on alot of things that I need to respond quickly and if im not available to activate the seller is away button. I didn't sell to him because he wants for a lower price and I won't agree to it and I won't ever sell to him again even if he offers me the same price I want because He made my day hell so fu%% him!
Old 10-01-2015

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzie View Post
If this guy reports opens, say, 20 cases, he will be banned. But if he raises like 2-3 cases per month, and buys other stuff without issues, he can't be affected in any way.
Opening cases, and reporting are two different things. I've reported quite a few accounts and listings. I was not banned.
Old 10-02-2015

Longevity: 72%

I had a case one time where I was selling on a brand new account. At the time I was running almost 100 accounts and answering any questions from my iPhone. This guy sent me a message asking if he could buy an item on the spot for X dollars. The X was higher than I usually sell my auctions for- but unbenkownst to me he had already bid on the listing and had bid higher than what he was offering. I said yes to the offer not knowing that... and long story short I had to back out of the deal b/c he had already bid on the item.

He didn't like that and ended up winning the auction but didn't want to pay so I cancelled the transaction. Got negative feedback.

Lots of idiots/no lives out there. Just move on and switch things up so he'll leave you alone. I didn't list this particular product for a while on my other accounts just because of the one small issue I had.
Old 10-02-2015

Longevity: 59%
Send a message via Skype™ to Shekibi

When you got a message from eBay saying your account is suspended, what exactly did it say?
What were you selling?
If you were selling counterfeits then it won't have been because of another eBay account reporting you, it only goes down if you are the manufacturer of the real/authentic product. This was what the eBay staff told me^^
Old 10-02-2015
Banned

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralman View Post
I swear some people have no life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so dam true
Old 10-02-2015

Longevity: 56%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shekibi View Post
When you got a message from eBay saying your account is suspended, what exactly did it say?
What were you selling?
If you were selling counterfeits then it won't have been because of another eBay account reporting you, it only goes down if you are the manufacturer of the real/authentic product. This was what the eBay staff told me^^
Defo goes down when others report you, I smash other sellers accounts to bits reporting them 50x a day until its gone if they start with me lol
Old 10-03-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 72%

buy stealth EBAY and run new accounts
Old 10-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

if your paypal ever goes down and your ebay is left standing, people say the ebay is useless, well yes it is, but it is good to report and bid on lobotomised buyers like that or competitors who are bugging you, they need to go back to playing with their lego.......
Old 10-03-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shekibi View Post
What were you selling?
I was selling a brand new computer with photos and all and my account very old a few years old and been selling fine on it for a while. I called ebay and the guy said somebody reported me and this happened and that guy has to be the one who told me he reported me. Well ebay staff doesn't know jack everybody says something different.
Old 10-04-2015

Longevity: 50%

How did you find out all that info about the guy? How do you know he goes around doing this?
Do you have the emails?

If it happens again, let him buy something, send him a rock in a box with tracking.