Stealth Questions - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-04-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
Default Stealth Questions

I do plan to get the stealth guide but I just wanted some answers first:

1. Do I need a new debit card for my paypal? If so can the debit card be in my name? Because I wouldn't know how to go about getting a debit card in someone elses name as surely thats illegal..

2. The address I use on my stealth ebay.. does it have to exist or is it just a completely made up place?

3. Often from selling in the past ebay/paypal have asked me to provide them with more information on my business. They ask for passport/driving licence, bank statement etc. What happens if this does happen? And has any of you been able to get past this?

4. Did you buy a new phone just to get a new phone number?

5. How many stealth accounts do you have? And if you start an account from scratch with 0 feedback isn't it hard to get started as I know eBay don't like new sellers selling in bulk and you also get really bad monthly allowances and you can only ask for an upgrade in allowance every month?

6. How long does the average stealth account last before ebay find out or request you to send them identity etc?

Anyone with any help or good advice would be great, thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-18-2015

Longevity: 69%
Default Re: Stealth Questions

First off, go buy the stealth guide. Don't cheap out. Doing it half-assed is a sure fire way to fail.

1. Answered in the stealth guide.
2. Answered in the stealth guide.
3. You shouldn't need to provide them with your passport and SS# if you use the Stealth Guide that's what it's for. That's the point of buying the Stealth Guide.
4. This is usually a yes, but there's people that do it different ways, best to check around the forum to see how other people do it.
5. You have to start slow. Best to create accts before you need them, or purchase from verified trusted sellers here in the forum. You can have as many stealth accts as you want as long as you follow the guidelines in the Stealth Guide.
6. Depends on how good you are at following the guidelines. Sometimes you get screwed randomly, but if you follow solid procedure they can last years and you can have hundreds and hundreds of sales on them.

Really the best thing to do is to buy the Stealth Guide. Take a day and read through it, then go have a sandwich, then go read the stealth guide again, then poop the sandwich out, then read the stealth guide again, so account creation and management guidelines are drilled into your head Hope this helps. Go buy the stealth guide. :D
Old 10-18-2015

Longevity: 73%
Default Re: Stealth Questions

1. You need a bank account in your real name (paypal can't see your name, just account numbers) and a vcc in your stealth name (buy a $20 gift card, add stealth info online).

2. Yes the address has to exist, stealth name doesn't.