Paypal cant paid fee ebay - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-18-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
Angry Paypal cant paid fee ebay

Hello everyone,

In the past few weeks I have been having problem to pay eBay seller fees using my Paypal account (yes, my Paypal is linked with my eBay account).

On Nov 14 I got an email from eBay notified that the fees had been paid sucessfully. I checked my Paypal statement and didn't see any referenced transaction from eBay. Today I got another email from eBay saying that "PayPal payment reversal, Please contact Paypal". I tried the one time payment using the available funds on my Paypal account, but It didn't seem work. No luck so far. Any help or advice on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-18-2015

Longevity: 60%
Default Re: Paypal cant paid fee ebay

entropay =)
Old 11-18-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 91%

Or a prepaid credit card.
But in the long term youd still want paypal as your payment method.
Might need to call them up to figure it out since theres no reason they should work.
try adding them as your payment method again and see if it works.
Old 11-19-2015

Why want paypal as a payment method??
Old 11-19-2015
Threadstarter  

I don't know if this is the same issue, but it seems like I can't use my paypal account to pay for any items on ebay... keep end up getting the same error message.
Old 11-19-2015

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobonline View Post
Hello everyone,

In the past few weeks I have been having problem to pay eBay seller fees using my Paypal account (yes, my Paypal is linked with my eBay account).

On Nov 14 I got an email from eBay notified that the fees had been paid sucessfully. I checked my Paypal statement and didn't see any referenced transaction from eBay. Today I got another email from eBay saying that "PayPal payment reversal, Please contact Paypal". I tried the one time payment using the available funds on my Paypal account, but It didn't seem work. No luck so far. Any help or advice on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
I had the same happen to 3 of my stealth accounts. I usually pay my fees through my PayPal balance for accounting reasons, and I have never had a problem with it. A week or two ago, when other people were reporting glitches with PayPal/eBay, eBay took the fees out of my PayPal account and then 3 days later I got the same email as you did. I checked my PayPal account and the history showed that PayPal did take the money out of the accounts ($1500 worth of fees for 3 accounts.) I had to scramble and reactivate me Tracfone that were registered with the stealth accounts so I can call eBay, but before I had the chance to activate them all, so within 3 days after I received the reversed payment email, I got a messege that eBay sent the email by mistake and all was well.

Moral of the story is that I would wait 3-4 days to let eBay sort the mistake out. If they don't resolve it by then, I would call them and let them know that they made a mistake. It shouldn't be that hard since you have a record of payment on your PayPal account.