My plan on getting back on ebay - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 02-07-2016
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default Re: My plan on getting back on ebay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post
i have already told you. clearly you bothered to read it!

You sell HIGH RISK items.
That is ALWAYS risky to sell on new and old accounts.

If PAYPAL dont like you or your business model they will close you down regardless of being real or stealth or having legit info or whatever!

and when your account in your friends details CLOSE DOWN... your friends will ALSO close down..
I wont be selling them right away..I will be slowly introducing them.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-07-2016

Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retailer77 View Post
so whats wrong with a stealth account, if you're starting slow like everybody suggests.
Old 02-07-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

Quote:
HIGH RISK items are always a risk... geez is that hard to grasp??

new account or old. you can get limited by paypal asking you for 30 different things to supply.
Paypal may not like the risk you are to them as a business and it closes..

Really go ahad because CLEARLY you are here just to agrevate people and not actually listen to people who have all been there and done that.

Enjoy your friend ship while it lasts
Old 02-07-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Well, why did you get suspended in the first place?
Common, use your head...This is just annoying at this point.

Go on with your plan. You are one of those people who learn the hard way it seems.
I got suspended in the first place due to my defect rate....which once again will be much harder to get to below average starting feb 20th.

I am well aware of why I got suspended in the first place..and do not plan on making the same mistakes.

As I said before the only two factors that can effect it feb 20th and on are:
1) late shipping
2) case closing without seller resolution
Old 02-07-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%
Send a message via Skype™ to garry9061

Quote:
we are trying to save your friendship here, obviously you really like your friend!!

Old 02-07-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I got suspended in the first place due to my defect rate....which once again will be much harder to get to below average starting feb 20th.

I am well aware of why I got suspended in the first place..and do not plan on making the same mistakes.

As I said before the only two factors that can effect it feb 20th and on are:
1) late shipping
2) case closing without seller resolution

when do any of us plan to make mistakes, **** happens. prevent mistakes with precautionary measures. but obviously you hate your friend, just trying to ruin his info
Old 02-07-2016

Longevity: 67%

Why don't you give your friend some of your stock, let him sell it and ship himself, and offer him a fair % of the sale? I mean his limit is only what, 10/1k right now, it's going to take a while to get that up to your goal... meanwhile buy a stealth account from the marketplace, and do things right.

Everyone would love to help you on stealth questions, but this is one topic that is taboo here, nobody likes the idea and it can end badly, and they won't be convinced otherwise-- rightfully so.
Old 02-07-2016
Threadstarter  

Please just simply answer the following questions if you dont mind:

1) When selling high risk items and asked for docs...what would have a higher rate of passing verification if you were ebay....documents that are not real or genuine ones?

2) Would you rather hit a wall with one account and switch to another and then have another wall hit that account and switch to another etc...or build up one rock solid account?

3) If everything and all documents are legit, do you truly believe ebay just "feels" like shutting people down or they shut people down for A REASON? which sounds more logical to you?
Old 02-07-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsu View Post
Why don't you give your friend some of your stock, let him sell it and ship himself, and offer him a fair % of the sale? I mean his limit is only what, 10/1k right now, it's going to take a while to get that up to your goal... meanwhile buy a stealth account from the marketplace, and do things right.

Everyone would love to help you on stealth questions, but this is one topic that is taboo here, nobody likes the idea and it can end badly, and they won't be convinced otherwise-- rightfully so.
FINALLY...a logical response
Old 02-07-2016

Longevity: 73%

yup this guy trollin
im out
Old 02-07-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmbhuy View Post
yup this guy trollin
ugh...yes..okay...im a troll
Old 02-07-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

Quote:
ugh...yes..okay...im a troll
FINALLY A LOGICAL ANSWER
The Following User Says Thank You to Bunneh For This Useful Post:
garry9061 (02-07-2016)
Old 02-07-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:

1) When selling high risk items and asked for docs...what would have a higher rate of passing verification if you were ebay....documents that are not real or genuine ones?

2) Would you rather hit a wall with one account and switch to another and then have another wall hit that account and switch to another etc...or build up one rock solid account?

3) If everything and all documents are legit, do you truly believe ebay just "feels" like shutting people down or they shut people down for A REASON? which sounds more logical to you?
Quote:
Do i look like i work in eBay and would know the percentage????

Quote:
doing things properly in stealth this won't happen and it it does, there are 60,000 members here to help.

Quote:
your selling high risk items, your a danger to eBay or paypal for them losing money, why should they keep you?????
Old 02-07-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:

not going to be provable either way. Ebay/paypal close whatever types of accounts they want. They show no mercy.
Quote:
my business plans do not center ln one account. I vary trading across several accounts. Think I read here in this thread.... Eggs and baskets.
Quote:
Get over this obsession with logic and ebay/paypal in the same food group. It does not happen. Their speciality is banning for no obvious reasons. That is why there is stealth.
Been doing this for years. I trade within illogical boundaries. I have learned to live with that.

Old 02-07-2016

Longevity: 67%

Quote:

1.) I'd say not really, again this topic cannot be discussed in-depth here, but there are successful ways around it-- your account seller will support you.

2.) I'd rather build up 3-5 'rock solid' accounts, successfully turned into business accounts and EIN attached, plus have close to a dozen back-ups should any of those fall.

3.) eb/pp reasons are all risk based, again I told you-- they don't know you, they have no history with you, sometimes it doesn't matter what you're giving them, sometimes they're just requesting documents as a formality before they cut you, because if they feel you're a risk to their customers or their finances, YOU. ARE. GONE. No questions asked. If you want to sell 50k monthly in a 6 month time frame, they don't know how you're going to handle things 6 months down the line, and they will not put up with that risk.
Old 02-07-2016

Might as well wait until you have the capital to get a new stealth account going. Buy an aged account.
Old 02-07-2016

Longevity: 60%

my brother submitted his REAL ID on his REAL ebay account only last month and paypal wanted to part ways ( maybe they think he is too fugly ) so real details and id are not always guaranteed.
Old 02-07-2016

Longevity: 56%

Don't really understand why you've made this thread, I'm sure you knew what would happen lol. You've already stated the positives and people have told you the negatives so its up to you.
In all honesty if I had someone I fully trusted I'd do it too.

Not sure what its like in the US but here...

Using a false instrument

Date Produced: January 2012
Title: Forgery
Offence: Using a false instrument
Legislation: S3 Forgery and Counterfeiting Act 1981
Commencement Date:
Mode of Trial: Either Way
Statutory Limitations & Maximum Penalty: 10 years

Using an instrument which to Ds knowledge is false, with the intention of inducing someone to accept it as genuine and to some act to that other person's prejudice. It is an offence of double specific intent.

Just saying lol
Old 02-07-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_ebay View Post
don't really understand why you've made this thread, i'm sure you knew what would happen lol. You've already stated the positives and people have told you the negatives so its up to you.
In all honesty if i had someone i fully trusted i'd do it too.

Not sure what its like in the us but here...

Using a false instrument

date produced: January 2012
title: Forgery
offence: Using a false instrument
legislation: S3 forgery and counterfeiting act 1981
commencement date:
Mode of trial: Either way
statutory limitations & maximum penalty: 10 years

using an instrument which to ds knowledge is false, with the intention of inducing someone to accept it as genuine and to some act to that other person's prejudice. It is an offence of double specific intent.

Just saying lol

thank you..
Old 02-07-2016

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
thank you..
Why are you thanking him?. Anyone can quote a law or act but doesn't make it relevant. Any half decent solicitor would get those charges chucked.
Old 02-07-2016

Longevity: 56%

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeals View Post
Why are you thanking him?. Anyone can quote a law or act but doesn't make it relevant. Any half decent solicitor would get those charges chucked.
Seems quite clear to me lol, hopefully you're right though. Doubt it will ever be a issue to be honest, other than making it 50x worse for some here who aren't completely honest with the tax man
Old 02-07-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeals View Post
....I am thanking him because someone FINALLY gets my point..it is NOT LEGAL to create docs....jesus christ some people just REALLY don't get it.

It does not matter how "good" docs look from a 3rd party service....the point is its NOT LEGAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL....let me say it again....its NOT LEGAAAAL to FABRICATE DOCS

its mind boggling that it took 66 posts to prove this point