Buying items with stealth ebay account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 05-13-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default Buying items with stealth ebay account

I did look around and see similar questions but then posters go off on tangents So , Im going to post this for others . I was logged into my stealth account , At my old addresss. By the way, My parents place. On My laptop. I accidentaly bought a pair of shoes. I can have them shipped to another address , i already asked the seller. I want to ship it to my old address My post office address has long been gone . If I have it sent to old address with parents name, can I get linked . Im going to be there to get the package .

In my way of thinking , Ive already two times transferred paypal money from stealth to real paypal and nothing has happened. SO If I send paypal to his account and if he shipps to my parents address. I say or can I just ship to my real address , that I have when I originaly was kicked off ebay selling .
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-13-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%
Default Re: Buying items with stealth ebay account

If your saying your going to pay with a Paypal that has address X and you are asking selling who has agreed to send it to an address Y (not on your Paypal) - there should be no problem at that address is between you and the seller, not on Paypal.

I feel these accounts are compromised. However, since your just using them for buying, they wont be under as much scrutiny as a selling account, so you might get away if you continue using them for buying.
Old 05-13-2016
Threadstarter  

Not exactly . as said in post I bought something on mY stealth site that has my ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address. So If I let him ship it to my ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address , guess what !!! I wont get my package , I could cancel it altogheher but The item i bought is rare . So my paypal for stealth will be how I send the payment to my seller,, in turn The address I give him will be my old address ,( where my parents are). I dont as a rule buy anything on my stealth its was a accident. So If ebay is keeping old info. AND if the guy uses the ebay labels and pays for the shipping to me thru ebay, Will I get linked thru the layers between ebay and the shipping
Old 05-13-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestraps View Post
Not exactly . as said in post I bought something on mY stealth site that has my ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address. So If I let him ship it to my ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address , guess what !!! I wont get my package , I could cancel it altogheher but The item i bought is rare . So my paypal for stealth will be how I send the payment to my seller,, in turn The address I give him will be my old address ,( where my parents are). I dont as a rule buy anything on my stealth its was a accident. So If ebay is keeping old info. AND if the guy uses the ebay labels and pays for the shipping to me thru ebay, Will I get linked thru the layers between ebay and the shipping
I dont use ebay to print labels/postage, but I would assume ebay would not allow for seller to amend details. In such case he would resort to printing manually, so ebay should not see your parents' address.
Old 05-13-2016
Threadstarter  

I usualy go to the post office and print a lable to ship my items, I have used My stealth to print lables, And so far only one item return request cane thru. Hes shipping free but He just told me he could drop it of if i pay within 2 hours, I think hes shiping with labels I guess Ill find out and If my account gets dinged. Ill post to warn others.
Old 05-13-2016
Threadstarter  

In fact you can. In the addrss details for shipping you can change the shipping. address.
Old 05-13-2016

On a side note buddy, your really going against a lot of golden stealth rules, e.g. paying other accounts you own. Might not bring it down right away, but could affect you down the line.

Stealth means isolating the account as much as it does staying under ebays radar.