trying my first stealth account! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 07-14-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Default trying my first stealth account!

Hey guys, been a member of the site for quite some time and finally took the plunge and set up a stealth account,

Followed the Stealth Book and so far things are looking ok...just looking some advice, was scrolling through the forum a while back and saw a mod had said that once he receives the code from paypal into his bank he then transfers it back as it gives you added protection? ( at least that was what i took from it lol, it was a while ago though and cant find the thread)

Can any1 confirm this for me? Ill continue to buy the accounts on sale here but would like to try and have 4/5 stealth accounts ive made in reserve!

Thanks again
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-14-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: trying my first stealth account!

Do you mean when you enter the code that PayPal send to your bank account into PayPal?

If so then yes that will verify your account which does make it stronger.
Old 07-14-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Do you mean when you enter the code that PayPal send to your bank account into PayPal?

If so then yes that will verify your account which does make it stronger.
Hi james

What i read was he verified the code and then transferred the money back? I know that the code is needed to verify it

Not sure if ive read it completely right though!

Another question, does having a card on file as well as a verified bank account give it added protection or is the bank account enough?
Old 07-14-2016
Executive [VIP]

That must have been a very old thread

Just wait for the code to hit your bank account from PayPal and then enter the code on PayPal. That gets you verified

You can then add in an Entropay VCC and confirm that. That then gets your account confirmed.

Best to do both if you can.
Old 07-14-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 47%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tf2134 View Post
Hi james

What i read was he verified the code and then transferred the money back? I know that the code is needed to verify it

Not sure if ive read it completely right though!
You will want to verify the code when the transfer comes into your account. PP will automatically withdraw the same amount that they put in, you dont have to do anything but verify the code. Pretty much, the way i understand it is the money transferred into your account is just a carrier so to speak for the code that comes with it. I have had them withdraw before i enter the code. Why the amount? Who really knows but PP. I am sure they paid a good sum of money to some agency though to make sure that they are getting something out of the deal.

Last edited by davids01; 07-14-2016 at 04:52 PM.
Old 07-14-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by davids01 View Post
You will want to verify the code when the transfer comes into your account. PP will automatically withdraw the same amount that they put in, you dont have to do anything but verify the code. Pretty much, the way i understand it is the money transferred into your account is just a carrier so to speak for the code that comes with it. I have had them withdraw before i enter the code. Why the amount? Who really knows but PP. I am sure they paid a good sum of money to some agency though to make sure that they are getting something out of the deal.

Thanks for the help! Agree with you on paypal, must be getting something out of it along the way lol
Old 07-14-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
That must have been a very old thread

Just wait for the code to hit your bank account from PayPal and then enter the code on PayPal. That gets you verified

You can then add in an Entropay VCC and confirm that. That then gets your account confirmed.

Best to do both if you can.
Great help as always James i really do appreciate it! When setting up an entropay card do i do it in my own name or the stealth name? Do i have to put the full card details onto paypal or just the card number?
Old 07-14-2016
Executive [VIP]

Your own details.

You then add your own card or bank account to fund the account.

You only input the 16 digit card number, VCV and then the expiry date into PayPal