MC011 tracking issues - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 07-20-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Default MC011 tracking issues

Hi all! I've been running a SSN/drivers license verified account since January 16'. For the past two months I've been doing a lot of drop shipping. First 6 weeks was fine. The past two weeks, the supplier is being absolute crap. Mainly that they are using yet another supplier and not shipping via fedex like they normally do out of their own warehouse. These 3rd party suppliers are apparently printing labels off of ebay and it therefore won't let me upload the tracking when I receive it because it's already been used for the previous transaction. Besides the concern of linking accounts, that doesn't let me get my 3 day funds clearance after delivery. So I have been uploading on Paypal and so far that seems to work for the most part.

But today I got my first MC011. Here is how it reads:

Hello

A review of your eBay account has raised some concern that your use of services may not meet the guidelines in eBay's User Agreement. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Selling privileges have been temporarily restricted. You won't be able to list new items or revise current listings. You're also not allowed to register a new account.
- Some or all of your listings may have been removed. Any removed items will be listed further down in this email.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).

To appeal this restriction, you'll need to:
- Provide proof of delivery for all of the items sold on your eBay account.
-- The easiest way to do this is to submit tracking numbers for each of the items posted. This will help show buyers more of your selling history and will also allow us to confirm that your items have been posted. To upload tracking, please visit the adding tracking information page: http://pages.ebay.com/help/pay/upload-tracking.html
-- You can also verify delivery by providing the feedback you have received from buyers.
- Address any outstanding concerns from buyers who have opened cases against you through eBay or PayPal.

eBay
-- Visit the eBay Resolution Center: http://resolutioncenter.ebay.com
-- You may need to sign into your eBay account before proceeding. In the Resolution Center you will find information on resolving problems with your buyer.

PayPal
-- To resolve your PayPal dispute or case, log into your PayPal account and click Resolution Center at the top of the page.
-- You can view the status of any open dispute or claim from here.

Once these requirements have been met, please reply to this email and we'll begin the appeal process. Also, please be aware that we may ask you to provide additional information to appeal this restriction.
Here are the listings we removed:

We appreciate your cooperation in resolving this matter as quickly as possible. We look forward to working with you to restore your selling privileges.
Thanks,

eBay

I'm betting ebay still isn't going to let me upload the trackings on it's own site. Any advice?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-20-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: MC011 tracking issues

You were/are dropshipping and you never uploaded a tracking number?
Old 07-20-2016
MU

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
You were/are dropshipping and you never uploaded a tracking number?
You cant if the item comes from another seller on ebay. If your drop shipping items from another ebay seller and they upload tracking, the system will not allow you to punch in the tracking number. It will say it is in use.

Theres no way around it. I discovered this a few months back.
Old 07-21-2016
Threadstarter  

Right. The 3rd party my dropshipper sometimes uses seems to be printing their labels on ebay and so it will not let me use those on ebay. I would upload them on paypal but it will still not add them to ebay automatically.
Old 07-21-2016
MU

Longevity: 52%

Then you **** out of luck. Thats why the dangers of drop shipping. The only thing you can do is call and say something to the effect that you ran out of stock. And the orders were from another seller, heres the tracking numbers. Can I have my account back? Most likely no as ebay hates drop shipping!
Old 07-22-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanbean0109 View Post
Then you **** out of luck. Thats why the dangers of drop shipping. The only thing you can do is call and say something to the effect that you ran out of stock. And the orders were from another seller, heres the tracking numbers. Can I have my account back? Most likely no as ebay hates drop shipping!
Oh well is drop shipping against policy these days or is it just the usual hate?
Old 07-22-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Funny thing about Ebay....they want people to give their customers a tracking number.
Old 07-22-2016
Threadstarter  

Funny thing about ebay ... they don't want to let you give their customers a tracking number that someone else has already used. Not my fault the drop shipper isn't following their own policies which is to ship from their own warehouse with ups or fedex and those trackings never had a problem being uploaded. I upload the tracking on paypal and I message it to the customer.

Can't tell if your sarcasm is an attack or what. Usually I see you being mostly helpful, MM78.