Funds Availability not showing up on eBay? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-08-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default Funds Availability not showing up on eBay?

I sold a couple of items on two different accounts and for some reason it isn't showing the funds availability date. I shipped the items and my customers should receive them tomorrow, am I going to have to wait the full 21 days for my money? It shows on my PayPal that it has been shipped. I have never dealt with this glitch before, any information will be helpful. Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-08-2016

Longevity: 48%
Default Re: Funds Availability not showing up on eBay?

Did you receive an email from PayPal when buyers paid for items. In this email you can see if the payment was instant or 21 day hold applies.

So, if payments was on hold you will need to wait 21 days unless you have uploaded tracking to PayPal.
Old 09-08-2016
Threadstarter  

Sorry I forgot to add that part, the tracking numbers were added to both eBay/PayPal. I always receive my funds 3 days after the tracking changes to delivered. Now that the funds availability date isnt showing up on my the orders I'm curious if I will receive my funds sooner or have to wait the full 21 days.
Old 09-08-2016

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

Funds avaliabilty dates are not showing when u look at the transaction details in paypal also?
Old 09-08-2016
Threadstarter  

Nope, since I added the tracking number my PayPal is saying Funds Availability: Try later. I'm used to just going off of eBay's fund availability date, but it isn't there -_-. If I have to wait the 21 days then no biggy, I just never had eBay not show the fund availability date before.
Old 09-08-2016

Longevity: 50%

I've had an issue with one of my accounts. PayPal not releasing the funds even after the 21-day hold period. Yes, all had tracking numbers uploaded and showed as delivered. This seemed to have started mid July. I sent several emails complaining about this. Finally they admitted there was an issue on their side and that my account was added to a "master" ticket.

That's great and everything but I want my money. I had to insist on getting my issue escalated to a supervisor. Finally it did and some funds were released. Problem was I still had over 150 transactions (that were over the 21 day hold period) still pending. I replied again and threatened legal action. No kidding, within 8hrs they released every transaction that was past the 21-day hold.

However, the problem is still not resolved. As time went on, there are still transactions pending that are well past the 21-day hold. I keep emailing. We'll see.
Old 09-08-2016

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

Whenever the funds are about to be released like 12 hours prior i noticed on my paypal accounts it will say "try later" for funds availability date. And this something that always happens with my paypal accounts.

Im not saying that when u see try later, that its universal that paypal is preparing to release your funds but , that's what happens with my paypals.

Wait till 4 days after marked delivered and than message paypal, ask them to release funds and give the unique transaction ID , they always release my funds within hours if tracking shows delivered and its past 3 days
Old 09-18-2016

Longevity: 45%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onion View Post
I sold a couple of items on two different accounts and for some reason it isn't showing the funds availability date. I shipped the items and my customers should receive them tomorrow, am I going to have to wait the full 21 days for my money? It shows on my PayPal that it has been shipped. I have never dealt with this glitch before, any information will be helpful. Thanks!

Hello Onion!

Did you happen to find a solution to this issue? I am having the EXACT same problem!

Tracking was through eBay and delivered on 9/12 and positive feedback was left the following day. I double checked PayPal to make sure they had the tracking details and all looks right.

eBay does not show any availability date, PayPal says "Try Later" and it has been saying this since the money hit my account.

I have since sold 3 items and all 3 have the estimated dates and are being released on time.

I'm not sure if this is relevant, but the payment had come in 2 days following the email form PayPal saying this:

Enjoy Instant Access to your Future Payments.

"Congratulations! You are now an established seller"

We’re happy to let you know that you are now an established seller with us. Payments you receive from today onwards will usually be instantly available to you, and money currently in your pending balance should be available within 21 days of the transaction date........etc etc

Well I'm not sure why I got this email, because every payment I've received since has still been held, but oh well lol.

Anyway, I'm fine waiting the full 21 days for my funds, I'm only worried its a glitch and it will be on hold indefinitely or something weird like that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Sara
Old 09-18-2016

Longevity: 58%

Same exact thing happening to me right now on three accounts.feedback has been left and everything, they still haven't released. My funds and its been 5 days. Something is wrong with their system I believe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onion View Post
Old 09-20-2016

Has anyone figured out what the issue is? On one of my accounts, some of the items I have sold show a funds availability date and others do not. If ebay shows an availability date, then paypal reflects the same date. If ebay does NOT show an availability date, then paypal shows "Try Later".
Old 09-20-2016

Longevity: 45%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfebay View Post
Has anyone figured out what the issue is? On one of my accounts, some of the items I have sold show a funds availability date and others do not. If ebay shows an availability date, then paypal reflects the same date. If ebay does NOT show an availability date, then paypal shows "Try Later".
I'm still having the issue with the one payment, still no date showing on eBay, and still saying Try Later on PayPal. Its been 9 days since the tracking shows delivered. I'm guessing its a glitch? Even when we have to wait the full 21 days it will at least have an estimated release date.

I'm going to just wait it out for the 21 days, if nothing happens after that then I'd be worried about my money being stick in limbo forever unless I contact them. I will start with an email, and then move to calling as a last resort. What a pain
Old 09-20-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

This looks like a job for angelwill2010!
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelwill2010 View Post
A lot of the advice is ... Crap. Sorry, true.
Old 09-21-2016
peghmeypong

Longevity: 0%

If you've got the 'try later' glitch:

Contact PayPal by email in the 'help' section, explain that eBay doesn't give a release date and it says 'try later' in PayPal. 10 days after marking the item as shipped, they'll manually release the funds. You may have to remind them on the 10th day by replying to the last email they sent you about it.

When you submit your email request, they'all send you a form email, just reply to it saying 'this doesn't help me'.

I've not found a workaround faster than 10days after item is marked as shipped.
Old 09-21-2016

Longevity: 44%
Default Funds Availability not showing up on eBay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peghmeypong View Post
If you've got the 'try later' glitch:

Contact PayPal by email in the 'help' section, explain that eBay doesn't give a release date and it says 'try later' in PayPal. 10 days after marking the item as shipped, they'll manually release the funds. You may have to remind them on the 10th day by replying to the last email they sent you about it.

When you submit your email request, they'all send you a form email, just reply to it saying 'this doesn't help me'.

I've not found a workaround faster than 10days after item is marked as shipped.

- for the glitches - unfortunately no.
To release early keep your ratings up , sales over the requirement, Dollar amount over the requirement and they should release automatically once you have graduated fromNew seller status
Old 09-21-2016
peghmeypong

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelwill2010 View Post
- for the glitches - unfortunately no.
To release early keep your ratings up , sales over the requirement, Dollar amount over the requirement and they should release automatically once you have graduated fromNew seller status
Good general advice but the 'try later' glitch supersedes good account status.
Old 09-21-2016

Do you use Google Chrome or proxy?
Old 09-21-2016
peghmeypong

Me?

I use neither
Old 09-21-2016

So we are clear, you are trying to add tracking information within your PayPal profile when you get the air
Old 09-21-2016
peghmeypong

I'm very sorry but I don't understand what you are saying or what you are trying to establish....?