Question about eBay shop - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-23-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 43%
Default Question about eBay shop

Good morning guys! Since my account is suspended, I am looking for new options how to get back to business. I have noticed that there is a market place where you can purchase a new account but after some reading I found out that they must be aged little by little (correct me if I am wrong).

So my question is: is there such a service like renting an eBay shop? For example, I pay 10% of total sales for eBay shop owner who sells my stuff.

Thank you!

Danielle
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-23-2016

Longevity: 47%
Default Re: Question about eBay shop

What kind of volume are you talking about?

the big problem with other ebay sellers selling your stuff on their ebay store is the fact that for tax purposes, they are the ones who have to report gross income and will be responsible for applicable income tax
Old 09-23-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

Hey!

I doubt you'll find such service, for such low %

The work that it takes is not worth it and also seller is taking majority of the risk, whilst you just count money and make sure your stock levels are good.

It doesn't take THAT much to age an account and to get back to selling quickly. Just have multiple accounts and spread the risk and volume over many accounts and before you know it, you have a nice and stable operations once again and you can then add accounts or start new ones yourself and you are not in a "hurry" anymore.

If you have patience and time is not an issue, I would even suggest you create your own accounts because you learn more by doing so. Once you are familiar with how stealth works and have a better understanding of yourself operating it, you can always purchase higher limit accounts, if needed.

It might look like it takes more time at the beginning, but if done correctly you'll save A LOT of time in the long run and not only will you have multiple high limit accounts, you have also spread your risk across multiple accounts- One of the most important aspects in my eyes.
Old 09-23-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Thank you for your answers!

In my real shop I sell electronics which price range from £100 to £300. The same products were listed on my eBay shop.

Haidukken, 10% was just an example. The fee could be negotiated. After reading a stealth guide, posts on forum I came to the conclusion that would be too difficult for me.... But I have never done this beside my real eBay shop, so you might be right
Old 09-23-2016
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

People can sell your items for.you, but they would want alot more than 10%.

Also, to avoid scams, atleast at first, they would need to have the items in there possession.

After all, you can't trust a stranger to send an iPhone you took payment for
Old 09-23-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_smile View Post
People can sell your items for.you, but they would want alot more than 10%.

Also, to avoid scams, atleast at first, they would need to have the items in there possession.

After all, you can't trust a stranger to send an iPhone you took payment for
We all know how small is the margin of electronics so 10% of total sale price + PayPal and eBay fees isn't that bad. And like I said 10% was just an example everything is negotiable. I just wanted to know if someone is offering such service

And sending the item to eBay shop owner sounds much more riskier because I would be risking to lose the item worth £100-300 and the shop owner could always make a refund and write a nice message to buyer, don't you think so?

Danielle
Old 09-23-2016
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

I think the seller sells 10 items at £300 for you, sends you £2700 and keeps £300 for himself.

You don't send the items out as it's a scam, you have your £2.7k sitting in your bank.

The seller is then liable for refunding everyone. He thinks he made an easy £300 but is now £3k down.

It's a well known scam. I'm not suggesting your a scammer, just that your suggestion doesn't work for the reasons outlined above.
Old 09-23-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

You got a point there

This is the reason why I am looking for reliable sellers. And I think it should be done in a different way. The seller sells the item for £300. Gives an info where to ship the item, I ship the item, give a tracking number. The seller keeps £30 + £45 (eBay and PayPal taxes) and send me £225. Now here is one missing part: how to make sure that the tracking number was of the real item not some kind of rubbish? maybe this could be solved by writing the buyer and asking how does he like his new item? Just thinking

Danielle
Old 09-24-2016

Longevity: 44%

Same for me Danielle but had to bite the bullet and go the long route, however I now have 3 eBay accounts so if one ever goes tits up ..im sorted