Techniques to increase feedback, including feedback manipulation. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing > eBay FeedBack

eBay FeedBack General discussions on eBay feedback, seller feedback, positive feedback, negative feedback, DSR rating, increase feedback

Old 06-07-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Default Techniques to increase feedback, including feedback manipulation.

It is not a secret that eBay is very opposed to any form of feedback manipulation.

Having said that, when starting up a new stealth account, the account needs to generate as much positive feedback as possible in order to look credible in the eyes of both eBay and buyers alike.

I'm wondering what feedback building techniues people use and are willing to share.

What have people found to work better to generate feedback, buying, selling or good old fashioned feedback manipulation?

What techniques should be best avoided and where is the line between feedback manipulation and feedback 'building'?

Last edited by GreenBean; 06-07-2014 at 04:02 AM. Reason: gramatical error
The Following User Says Thank You to ebayanarchy For This Useful Post:
philippgeorg (06-23-2014)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-07-2014

Longevity: 90%
Default Re: Techniques to increase feedback, including feedback manipulation.

No one is going to reveal their strategy on a public forum where eBay can easily read their post and they do!

Go to a dollar store, buy cheap items and sell them on eBay to generate feedback. Best solution and it's legitimate.
Old 06-07-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Good old feedback manipulation that gets an account banned is a failure.

If you can not run an account correctly, then give up ebay
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
unkown5454 (06-07-2014), write (11-25-2014)
Old 06-07-2014
Threadstarter  

Talking Re: Techniques to increase feedback, including feedback manipulation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanislav View Post
No one is going to reveal their strategy on a public forum where eBay can easily read their post and they do!
Wow, and I thought sharing was caring. This is a stealth forum! With that in mind I could be forgiven for thinking that eBay might be less concerned with mass feedback generation than other more ominous aspects of eBay Stealth...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
If you can not run an account correctly, then give up ebay
Harsh! I know how to run an account, but I don't delude myself into thinking I know everything! I wanted to see what other people do and compare notes. Personally, I don't use feedback manipulation. I mainly sell low value items to generate feedback. I usually do this one account at a time... I was wondering if there were alternative methods and what other people found to work well.
Old 06-07-2014

Longevity: 82%

I manipulate feedback on most of my new accounts. I honestly don't have the time to sell small items, so I've got a system that I've been trying out the last year which seems to be doing pretty well so far, of course at the first sign of trouble I'll jump ship on the plan.

If you do it, alway's keep detailed notes. I only will do one FB per account, and don't use one account to spread a bunch of fb to other accounts.

For me, it's worth the risk as just having 1 positive feedback is often the difference in making a sale over a zero feedback account. People just like to see that 100% feedback.

FYI: I've been doing stealth since 2010, so almost 5 years. Make sure you're well versed and know what you're doing before taking part in high risk maneuvers like this.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to corleone For This Useful Post:
ebayanarchy (06-08-2014), Miracleview (11-05-2015), philippgeorg (06-23-2014)
Old 06-07-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts
Longevity: 75%

I treat my customers like they are the sun and the moon...

Feedback seems to flow in after that.
The Following User Says Thank You to BigCJ For This Useful Post:
ebayanarchy (06-08-2014)
Old 06-07-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayanarchy View Post

Harsh! I know how to run an account, but I don't delude myself into thinking I know everything! I wanted to see what other people do and compare notes. Personally, I don't use feedback manipulation. I mainly sell low value items to generate feedback. I usually do this one account at a time... I was wondering if there were alternative methods and what other people found to work well.
Yours is the method I use too.

I took the aspkin methods & followed them. I have not (yet) found either the need or time to manipulate.

There are some posters here that do not even get buying feedback.

It's all in what a seller wants to do, and how well that seller can work in stealth.

Bear in mind we maintain a degree of privacy around here.... somethings are simply not for open talk.

It's a safety measure rather than personal.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
ebayanarchy (06-08-2014), write (11-25-2014)
Old 06-07-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Wow, and I thought sharing was caring. This is a stealth forum! With that in mind I could be forgiven for thinking that eBay might be less concerned with mass feedback generation than other more ominous aspects of eBay Stealth...

1. Feedback manipulation is a big no no to eB - forum doesnt really work on "no no" principles.
2. Sharing is caring...writing anything out in the open can lead to abuse and burning of techniques
3. Who really needs feedback manipulation? It's so easy to get feedback...
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
write (11-25-2014)
Old 06-08-2014

Longevity: 64%

For my new accounts, I just buy a few things that I actually need (usually shipping supplies like poly mailers or something). That way money isn't wasted just buying feedback. Before I do this, I check the seller's feedback profile to make sure they always leave feedback for others. I usually only do this a few times per account since seller feedback is what really matters.

Of course, this won't work unless you have access to the address on your account, but you really should have access anyway.
The Following User Says Thank You to plumsake2 For This Useful Post:
ebayanarchy (06-08-2014)
Old 06-08-2014

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
1. Feedback manipulation is a big no no to eB - forum doesnt really work on "no no" principles.
I'd be willing to bet that ebay sees using a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and random address as a no no, but we do that anyway.

Shill bidding and FB manipulation aren't exactly ethical practices, but I promise you that the tactics that large companies use against consumers is every bit as dirty. Hell, the oil companies make us all look like Mother Theresa.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to corleone For This Useful Post:
ebayanarchy (06-08-2014), GhostWhoWalks (09-04-2014)
Old 06-08-2014

Longevity: 86%

I agree with the last poster.

Corporations like EB, Etsy, and AZ treat their sellers like crap. They break the law daily but they have big budget lawyers. When the system itself is corrupt to the very heart then there is no incentive for John or Jane Doe to behave honestly within it.

The thing is not to get caught.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to biglouis999 For This Useful Post:
confusedEr (11-05-2015), ebayanarchy (06-08-2014), JavierAlonsoMartin (07-23-2016), joanna4051 (07-05-2018)
Old 06-08-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Feedback manipulation is a big no no for eBay, but eBay Stealth on the other hand... the art of signing up to eBay using false credentials after being suspended... that's a big yes yes for eBay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by corleone View Post
I'd be willing to bet that ebay sees using a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and random address as a no no, but we do that anyway.

Shill bidding and FB manipulation aren't exactly ethical practices, but I promise you that the tactics that large companies use against consumers is every bit as dirty. Hell, the oil companies make us all look like Mother Theresa.
I totally agree with this guy.
Old 09-04-2014
Banned

Longevity: 66%

To build feedback do like Stan said or click my link in my signature, it's the same as he said.

Building feedback to quick like this will raise a RED FLAG also at times. If you are selling to much BAM CUT off.
Old 09-10-2014

Longevity: 55%

We don't manipulate Feedback, however our Feedback has greatly increased by sending a message to the Buyer/Seller to "encourage" them to leave F/B... something like this...

"- Just wondering if you have received your ....... and all is OK, as they were posted
on ......

- We would be very grateful if you could let us know if they have not arrived and/or
they do not meet your expectations to enable us to address the issue(s) immediately.
And, if you have received them safely and all is OK, we would also be very grateful if
you could let us know so we can go ahead and leave Feedback for you."

F/Back is usually left for us within 24hours as a result of sending the msg. Our Feedback has increased 99.9% since!
Old 09-13-2014

Longevity: 59%

Buy some stuff at hobby lobby and sell it for less than you pay...you can get more than 25 feedbacks long before your 90 hold period is up........shilling feedback is about as unnecessary as it gets.
Old 09-13-2014

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

That number 90. Days 25 feedbacks and whatever sales is not set in stone to get paypal limits lifted

I have had many accounts get the paypal holds lifted with only 5 feedbacks or 10

The 90 day mark is the most important I had few that paypal holds were lifted before 90 days

And I get great front of the line placement on new accounts , sometimes better than aged, so feedback and getting sales was never an issue for me

The point is I wouldn't be so concerned with getting feedback that u need to manipulate it and put accounts at risk

Just sell well through them 90 days and u will pick up natural feedback and good things will happen on there own
Old 11-23-2014

Longevity: 54%

Hi

I sold certain item which cant affect my DSR RATING like bobby pins safety pins nail cutters at a low cost these items will generate feedback quicker and buyers wont knock you on your feedback its a good legit way to get quick feeback

Quote:
It is not a secret that eBay is very opposed to any form of feedback manipulation.

Having said that, when starting up a new stealth account, the account needs to generate as much positive feedback as possible in order to look credible in the eyes of both eBay and buyers alike.

I'm wondering what feedback building techniues people use and are willing to share.

What have people found to work better to generate feedback, buying, selling or good old fashioned feedback manipulation?

What techniques should be best avoided and where is the line between feedback manipulation and feedback 'building'?
Old 11-03-2015

Longevity: 64%

I agree with buying something you need instead of some crap dollar items. Hell my wife is honestly hot, way better than I deserve hahaha, so I cannot pass up a sexy piece of lingerie every month or so. Damn is that a nice surprise bc it arrives a month later so I have always long forgot. You should see the one I got a few days back!! hmmm Maybe time to wake up the wife hahahahaha.
Old 11-04-2015

Longevity: 49%

This isnt really the best method but this is "WHAT I DO sometimes to get out of the 0 feedback.

I just buy a few e books for a dollar each. Usually automatic feedback once you buy it now.
It should give you 2 or 3 feedbacks which wont raise any flags.

So if getting out of the zero is all youre after.....
Old 11-05-2015

Longevity: 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerpro View Post
Buy some stuff at hobby lobby and sell it for less than you pay...you can get more than 25 feedbacks long before your 90 hold period is up........shilling feedback is about as unnecessary as it gets.
That what I usually do )