New and Ticked Off - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing > eBay FeedBack

eBay FeedBack General discussions on eBay feedback, seller feedback, positive feedback, negative feedback, DSR rating, increase feedback

Old 10-12-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Angry New and Ticked Off

Ebay was good to me for awhile until I had one idiot buyer I knew this buyer was trouble, but I try to give buyers a chance to at least make it a good community as it was prior 2008. This buyer mind you won the auction September 25th and decided to pay Oct 9th. Filed an unpaid item case and she paid. I sell makeup and out of 200 successful transaction and only two cases that actually didn't hurt I got 1 negative feedback. I stayed on the phone for 4 hours arguing that this person is a competitor, is new, and mis used feedback. They bought and I quote "Mini Makeup" In the description it is as described as small. The feedback stated that the makeup was the size of a "dime" and that it was small.

The CSR argued me down stating at describing as mini or small is not good enough and the buyer was right. The rep stated I should have put in the description what the buyer quoted in negative feedback or used measurements. Like who the frack has time to bust a ruler and start measuring a load of products by the hour especially makeup. But let me tell you this. This one mistake that this hefer made in her right mind. She buys and sells on the same ID with over 100 products and stock photos from other users. Her descriptions are vague. The rep had the audacity to encourage that I purchase something from this user and if it's not as described I am able to give this seller/buyer the same treatment I received.

I am at wits end what the heck do I do?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-12-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%
Default Re: New and Ticked Off

Hi & welcome to the forum.
All I can say is we all have these types of buyers in our lives.. So I understand what you are going through.
But if you are going to buy from her just to get revenge as the ebay rep suggests, I wouldn't do it from the same account that you are selling on.
Old 10-12-2014
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 55%
Angry Re: New and Ticked Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post
Hi & welcome to the forum.
All I can say is we all have these types of buyers in our lives.. So I understand what you are going through.
But if you are going to buy from her just to get revenge as the ebay rep suggests, I wouldn't do it from the same account that you are selling on.
Nice to be here!

Of course not that would be foolish to have items posted for sale. Just to let you know I have pulled all my listings and left it as a buyer account. So no damage done to me. I'll be venturing into a stealth account any way I am so done dealing with stuff personally. She has cheap trinkets that I don't mind blowing $20 for 6 transaction and drop defect bombs like mad crazy. If Ebay wants to play the Feedback game then I'll join. As soon as I clicked that buyers ID I saw items I said hmmmm ok this person has an IQ equal to a potato. I am so done spending 72 hours on the phone with Maria from Manilla. You know what? She friggin hung up on me and clocked out for lunch. Screw this.
Old 10-21-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,921 Times in 8,213 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you learn stealth. Rough story but time to look forward!
Old 11-03-2015

Longevity: 64%

You should have multiple buyers hit her with bad feedback and she will get banned. You should always hook a guy up with that account Hahaha. I think I bought every account from everyone I know during the last 5 years haha.