Paypal 'Account Limitation/closed' My tales of woe!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions > eBay & Paypal Horror Stories

eBay & Paypal Horror Stories Do you have an eBay or Paypal horror story? This is the place to tell it!

Old 02-23-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 41%
Default Paypal 'Account Limitation/closed' My tales of woe!!

Hello guys
I am very new to this forum I am desperately in need of honest and genuine advice. I have been selling on eBay for years; using PayPal for method of payment, My eBay seems to be working now without any problem But I use two PayPal accounts which are now blocked with money inside them.
The first account; I opened it on my trade name on eBay ( even when it is a private trading account) and it seems to be ok until I contacted PayPal that i want to change the profile name to my real name (for fear of not having document to back it up) that's when the account is limited and money suspended for 180 days
the second account is in my real name and I have not use it for some time but do use it occasionally , when i have problem with the other account, I ignorantly started using the second account (thinking that I have all details to support it should PayPal demand for them. one day, I got a message that this second account has been closed and I can no longer use it and the money inside is locked for 180 days. I went to my PayPal and notice that I cannot do anything on the page. I went to eBay to leave notes of my active sales that I am away temporary. But again despite that 2 people bought things on my eBay and were able to pay into the account.. I got a message from PayPal asking me to send items as payment has been made. opening my PayPal; it has changed from closed to limited : telling that I need to send two documents before the limitation on my account is release?
Now the questions are;
what is going on?
how were they able to accept payment if the account was said to be closed?
why do they only limit it again and not closed status?
If I send these two documents - would they totally remove all limitations? If it works. This seems to me my only solution to selling on eBay. sorry for sounding like broken bottle.
Thanks guys
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-16-2017

Longevity: 38%
Default Re: Paypal 'Account Limitation/closed' My tales of woe!!

when your account gets limited paypal allow you to still receive payments and pay your ebay selling fees . they dont let you withdraw the money in the account which is very frustrating. judging from your story , it appears that you made a mistake by changing the name on the business account to your name. paypal prohibit the use of 2 accounts as this seems dodgy to them ie laundering. the chances are they will most probably not remove the limits on that second account as now both are linked. make sure you detatch any links from your ebay account to those accounts. my advice is bight the bullet and wait to recieve your money in 180 days. buy a new paypal account from this forums marketplace and a stealth guide and you will back up and running no problem. DO NOT link your new paypal account to your ebay account. just accept payments
Old 08-22-2018

Longevity: 32%

They have my heart broken
Old 08-22-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janjanssen View Post
They have my heart broken
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth
Old 01-09-2019

Longevity: 30%

Sorry brother, best of luck to you.