competitor threatening - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions > eBay & Paypal Horror Stories

eBay & Paypal Horror Stories Do you have an eBay or Paypal horror story? This is the place to tell it!

Old 07-22-2014
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: competitor threatening

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostWhoWalks View Post
What if you can't find another product that sells good or earns you money or can't make a buck off ebay in the end? :(
Absolutely I agree with you. Maxim I will lose a 10/1000 account which I actually lost faith on it for a long time. WTF.

But will be really interesting to see how it will continue after I uploaded all of her followed up feedbacks from other victim competitors. She has been quiet now for 3 days... but well don't know how crazy things these people can do!

If she can last from 10 till now with 2K+ positive feedback both buying and selling, she must have some ways to avoid get herself into this kind of trouble, or, other sellers are just too soft to fight back????!!!!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-22-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

I keep reading that the buyer was a scammer. It seems that they were an out right competitor and this has happened to me too too many times. Ebay just turned there backs on me so i started to invest money into knocking the competitors out of the picture. Things have calmed down quite a bit now that they have lost their accounts for 10+ negatives and constant complaining about their items. Yes i only did it to the ones that were hurting my business and never would i do it to someone who was selling outright. So my advice would be to slam them to the ground if you can afford it ;-)
The Following User Says Thank You to phunglim For This Useful Post:
likefrasers (07-22-2014)
Old 07-22-2014
Threadstarter  

So here is how I fight back:

Buyer's message:
"As you know and I have informed ebay, phake items have to be taken out of circulation so I cant return"

Your message to the buyer:
"interesting. It's not your first time you threathen your competitor for something you think is phake and to ask for return postage and full refund immediately first, then you keep the item and resell it in your own store. Just look at the negative feedback and those feedback removed by ebay. Please don't do this. It's not nice. You are a good seller and I have no intention to take over your market. Thanks for your kindness."

Buyer's message:
"This is slander I do not sell phakes and never have, my stock has been checked by trading standards, I have helped xxxxxx at head office with the phake issue, they know I don't sell phakes! Yes if ever I buy a phake I always give the seller chance to put it right before going to the authorities, it is you who are in the wrong not me, you admitted you did not buy this from xxxxxx but a new supplier, who in your own words you did not check out I am going to ebay about your threatening behaviour towards me"

"sorry I can not agree with you. On your first email sent to me, you requested me to send you full refund and return postage, then you won't take this further. I read your feedback left for your competitors and their reply, I found out you did it before to keep the money and item, then resell it. So I can not follow your demand to do so. Second, it's you threaten me with what you want if I don't do what you requested, then you would do this or that... I am always polite and calm down with you, never threat you anything to get what I want. Please read my words again. Yes I do believe you sell real, but from your recent feedback someone doubt it as well. It's the fact left on your feedback. Again, now I'm not threating you, just tell you the fact. I am not a big seller like you, I will need to take this oppurtunity to find out by myself as well, however what you are doing so far is just rude and arrogant. "

"And what do you mean about: "always give the seller chance to put it right before going to the authorities", what is "put it right"? Please define. From what your first message sent to me, is you are demanding a full refund+return postage ASAP. And from your previous feedbacks left to your competitors, it shows at least two times you kept the money and items, then left negative feedback to them. Sigh. I guess there're probably a lot of other similar cases but kept behind your own side."

"If one day my account get closed because of I don't have the time to verify the product myself, I have to take the result and I do accept it, it's my fault not be professional on this, but I do feel what you are doing to your competitors are not fair or nice. You are a seller too, you will also feel bad when your competitor do the same to you. Your kindness are very much appreciated. "

"After all, I just thought: 1, it's not nice to trade with seller for the potential negative feedback on ebay according to your first demanding for the full refund+return postage before you return it or avoid the return case. 2, you did keep the item and money before from seller, then you resell it on your store, not once. 3, all those "report" you requested are based on you didn't get what you demand at the first stage. So you actually are abusing this buyer protection system to get what you want. Maybe a free item so you can re sell or to kill one more potential competitors, I don't know, but so far from all those facts from your record you left to other sellers and the demanding to me, I feel like that. I hope I am wrong and I hope you are not such terrible person. Again, I feel sorry for the product I sell to you make you feel bad, I will do my best to help as a seller, but I don't want to be manipulated by a competitor. Thank you for your understandings. "

All screenshot of her feedbacks left to competitors and their follow ups are uploaded to the case, including her first blackmail message to me demanding full refund+return postage immediately.

At the moment I do hope ebay will look into this on her. Compare to her, I'm really a small shrimp, 10/1000 many different craps sale per months means nothing to anyone.
Old 07-22-2014

Longevity: 68%

The best way to take care of this problem is close his/her paypal account if it's a real account. Tell them you will close there account that you have ways. If they don't care usually because they don't believe it or it's a stealth. Be creative it's very easy to have somebody's account put limited or on hold for paypal be it either a buyer or seller account. Only do it when it's necessary. Some people deserve it to shut down there huge ego.
The Following User Says Thank You to astralman For This Useful Post:
likefrasers (07-22-2014)
Old 07-22-2014
Banned

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by likefrasers View Post
Absolutely I agree with you. Maxim I will lose a 10/1000 account which I actually lost faith on it for a long time. WTF.

But will be really interesting to see how it will continue after I uploaded all of her followed up feedbacks from other victim competitors. She has been quiet now for 3 days... but well don't know how crazy things these people can do!

If she can last from 10 till now with 2K+ positive feedback both buying and selling, she must have some ways to avoid get herself into this kind of trouble, or, other sellers are just too soft to fight back????!!!!!
How crazy can it get? Well picture her on CNN for stabbing you or getting shot at! Welcome to America! I mean MERICA!

Because most would think with 2k feedback she is unstoppable? OR they don't got the brains you got or others who would deal with it if messed with?
Old 07-22-2014
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by likefrasers View Post
So here is how I fight back:

Buyer's message:
"As you know and I have informed ebay, phake items have to be taken out of circulation so I cant return"

"interesting. It's not your first time you threathen your competitor for something you think is phake and to ask for return postage and full refund immediately first, then you keep the item and resell it in your own store. Just look at the negative feedback and those feedback removed by ebay. Please don't do this. It's not nice. You are a good seller and I have no intention to take over your market. Thanks for your kindness."

Buyer's message:
"This is slander I do not sell phakes and never have, my stock has been checked by trading standards, I have helped xxxxxx at head office with the phake issue, they know I don't sell phakes! Yes if ever I buy a phake I always give the seller chance to put it right before going to the authorities, it is you who are in the wrong not me, you admitted you did not buy this from xxxxxx but a new supplier, who in your own words you did not check out I am going to ebay about your threatening behaviour towards me"

"sorry I can not agree with you. On your first email sent to me, you requested me to send you full refund and return postage, then you won't take this further. I read your feedback left for your competitors and their reply, I found out you did it before to keep the money and item, then resell it. So I can not follow your demand to do so. Second, it's you threaten me with what you want if I don't do what you requested, then you would do this or that... I am always polite and calm down with you, never threat you anything to get what I want. Please read my words again. Yes I do believe you sell real, but from your recent feedback someone doubt it as well. It's the fact left on your feedback. Again, now I'm not threating you, just tell you the fact. I am not a big seller like you, I will need to take this oppurtunity to find out by myself as well, however what you are doing so far is just rude and arrogant. "

"And what do you mean about: "always give the seller chance to put it right before going to the authorities", what is "put it right"? Please define. From what your first message sent to me, is you are demanding a full refund+return postage ASAP. And from your previous feedbacks left to your competitors, it shows at least two times you kept the money and items, then left negative feedback to them. Sigh. I guess there're probably a lot of other similar cases but kept behind your own side."

"If one day my account get closed because of I don't have the time to verify the product myself, I have to take the result and I do accept it, it's my fault not be professional on this, but I do feel what you are doing to your competitors are not fair or nice. You are a seller too, you will also feel bad when your competitor do the same to you. Your kindness are very much appreciated. "

"After all, I just thought: 1, it's not nice to trade with seller for the potential negative feedback on ebay according to your first demanding for the full refund+return postage before you return it or avoid the return case. 2, you did keep the item and money before from seller, then you resell it on your store, not once. 3, all those "report" you requested are based on you didn't get what you demand at the first stage. So you actually are abusing this buyer protection system to get what you want. Maybe a free item so you can re sell or to kill one more potential competitors, I don't know, but so far from all those facts from your record you left to other sellers and the demanding to me, I feel like that. I hope I am wrong and I hope you are not such terrible person. Again, I feel sorry for the product I sell to you make you feel bad, I will do my best to help as a seller, but I don't want to be manipulated by a competitor. Thank you for your understandings. "

All screenshot of her feedbacks left to competitors and their follow ups are uploaded to the case, including her first blackmail message to me demanding full refund+return postage immediately.

At the moment I do hope ebay will look into this on her. Compare to her, I'm really a small shrimp, 10/1000 many different craps sale per months means nothing to anyone.
Take over your market! lol I love it!

Call ebay on her!

She wants to get rid of you before your limits go higher and you are a danger! Call up EB dude!
Old 07-22-2014

Its clear this lady is familiar with what shes doing. She definitely has taken some time to read ebays policies, but shes missing a few things that is getting her some strikes. Definitely not her first rodeo. And shes really pushing it.

As sellers can strike out so can buyers in the same way. Like a seller account who has little or low feedback count cant get as many strikes as a seller account that has been selling and has a lot of feedback, it works the sames for the buying end. Too many claims and not enough satisified purchases will lead to ebay banning the buyer for reaching that threshold.

2k feedback is a joke to ebay
Old 07-22-2014

if you have enough accounts buy something she is selling and flip the script (this is if you want revenge) Remember " the man who seeks revenge digs two graves" ancient Chinese proverb
Old 07-22-2014
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thready View Post
Its clear this lady is familiar with what shes doing. She definitely has taken some time to read ebays policies, but shes missing a few things that is getting her some strikes. Definitely not her first rodeo. And shes really pushing it.

As sellers can strike out so can buyers in the same way. Like a seller account who has little or low feedback count cant get as many strikes as a seller account that has been selling and has a lot of feedback, it works the sames for the buying end. Too many claims and not enough satisified purchases will lead to ebay banning the buyer for reaching that threshold.

2k feedback is a joke to ebay
2 Million feedback, member since day 3 on ebay, 5 Stars all across, verfication SSN, EIN, passport, business, phone, ebay rep stops by to verify in person, and 1 get negative feedback! BAM BANNED FOR LIFE! Ebay a new way of life!
Old 07-23-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostWhoWalks View Post
2 Million feedback, member since day 3 on ebay, 5 Stars all across, verfication SSN, EIN, passport, business, phone, ebay rep stops by to verify in person, and 1 get negative feedback! BAM BANNED FOR LIFE! Ebay a new way of life!
Exactly what I mean by 2k feedback is a joke. Lol.
And I forgot to mention those extra randomnary (rep probably fueled bad day at work) cases as ghost described above. Thanks for covering all grounds.
Old 07-23-2014
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thready View Post
Exactly what I mean by 2k feedback is a joke. Lol.
And I forgot to mention those extra randomnary (rep probably fueled bad day at work) cases as ghost described above. Thanks for covering all grounds.
I know a joke, but I've read people online who had tons of feedback in the 6 digits and got closed down. So I just make fun of it.

What's really lame is that Ebay doesn't explain or if you post something of a brand even USED or something cheap to see if it works or not they just close you out. I never dealt with stuff like that but it really bites!

I'm happy Amazon is winning the war!
Old 08-23-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
Trust me, it will haunt them later. you may not think so now, but when you get older, you start to regret the stupid things you did when you were younger. I'm talking about stuff that hurt someone, not trying pot or something.
I agree with JeffW, generally move on or your revenge list gets way too long.

I hate this competition thing..very very hard to solve, I think someone on amazon is doing it to me as they are mad that their little monopoly has been affected......but I have no real proof......

Only time I ever did stuff to someone was when an arrogant/nasty kid threathened to come over and see me due to some perceived refusal on somethng, and as it was a real-lish acc, there was a chance he could.......I waited a while and then started to play with his acc and sent him on wild goosechases and alot of other stuff I cannot mention -that did not haunt me at all, I laugh whenever I think about it, I am very imaginative..it was brutal.....

Last edited by oompaloompa; 08-23-2014 at 11:23 AM.