Setting up a stealth Paypal in a country that supports Credit Card withdrawel - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > eBay & PayPal International

eBay & PayPal International General discussions on eBay Suspensions and PayPal Limited accounts for ALL other countries not mentioned above!

Old 08-04-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
Default Setting up a stealth Paypal in a country that supports Credit Card withdrawel

Hello dear aspkin forum members,

today I found this nice forum which brought me very near to the solution to my problem which is cashing out a stealth Paypal Account. So i Want to open a Paypal in a country which allows to withdraw to a Credit Card. I really don't care which of the countrys it's going to be but for my questions lets choose Bulgaria as an example.

What I didn't manage to find out were the following:

-Do I need a Bulgarian name (and stealth ID) or a German one?
-Do I need a Bulgarian adress or a German one?
-Do I need to verify with a Bulgarian phone number or can I use a German one?
-Do I have to use a Bulgarian IP Number all the time or doesn't it matter?

I would want to lift the 2500€ limit. But I wouldn't really manage to provide Bulgarian documents for this. So the option of going with a German name/ID/IP/adress would be great.

I appreciate any answers that can help me reaching my goal of creating such a stealth account and thank you in advance

Kind regards, nonsens
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-04-2017
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,651 Times in 1,248 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: Setting up a stealth Paypal in a country that supports Credit Card withdrawel

Ciao nonsens, welcome to the forum.

I do not know all the answer to your questions but I guess you need a Bulgarian phone number and a Bulgarian IP.

It would be much easyer withdrawing to German bank on a German account... just curious why this is not a viable solution.
Old 08-07-2017
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Setting up a stealth Paypal in a country that supports Credit Card withdrawel

Because my German bank is already linked to my German Paypal and I got a message from my bank requesting me to upgrade to a business bank account. But for that I have to start a business and thats way too complicated for me. So I just thought I'm going to sell with another paypal in stealth mode

Regards, nonsens
Old 09-20-2017

There are sellers in the marketplace that can get you phone numbers from other countries, and also VCC's to confirm the account. The documents for lifting limits can seem tricky at first, but there are people to help, just know where to ask. The name and address part do not really matter that much. Make sure to choose an actual adress, and a name that would fit for the country you chose. And yes you would need to use an ip address for the country that you open the PayPal in. For this, I recommend using a VPN service.

BUT, my best advice to you is to buy the stealth guide now now now! I bought it on August 9th, just a bit over a month ago. I now have 3 PayPal accounts. 2 are swedish and one is latvian, the latvian one is to withdraw to a card. Muzzie in the marketplace will help you get set with everything you need.

Once again, most important part is for you to buy the guide and really understand it before you try making any new accounts. Best of luck to you

Regards
Old 09-20-2017

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsens View Post
Because my German bank is already linked to my German Paypal and I got a message from my bank requesting me to upgrade to a business bank account. But for that I have to start a business and thats way too complicated for me. So I just thought I'm going to sell with another paypal in stealth mode

Regards, nonsens
Just saying encase it helps - bank accounts are really easy to open and they want your business, you could open another checking with the same bank or just a new bank all together.
This would be much easier than getting all the avs and documents for setting up a stealth in a different country and using a Dedicated IP proxy every time you use it.
This is just my opinion but i totally understand why you would want to do it for withdrawing via cc!
Old 09-21-2017

does pp require phone verification nowadays?

guess its ok to buy documents and a vcc only