eBay account has been restricted indefinitely - Page 6 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 05-07-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default Re: eBay account has been restricted indefinitely

Wait, If its fees if you pay , you can get back on . Suspentions that result from going to low on the 4 seller criteria is the bad suspention. Unless ou are not telling us something
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-28-2014

Longevity: 58%

Looks like you lucky .

Login your account immediately . Change all information . change to something random . change paypal account to something new you just created . remove your cc from file and add a vcc . that should be enought to remove your real informations so you can just create a new clear one

at least it worked for me . ebay dont keep record on your previous details .

i had 2 linked accounts . primary indefinitely suspended and second one just restricted until i solve issues with previous account . i have changed all details . new reimbursement method . new paypal. new names . new country . called support . and they told me we sorry about that we dont have evidence that you are linked to that account . and my selling privileges reinstated . saved a none limit account from 2007

still using selling now .
that happened last week
Old 05-28-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
ebay dont keep record on your previous details
Yes, they do.
Old 05-28-2014

Longevity: 58%

well it worked for me .

also when i have issues on ebay us and am not bother calling them and waste 10 euros credit . i just change address to uk . log in ebay uk change registration side to us . solve the problem . free on their chats . then change address to us .then change registration side back to us .

i have also been required documents alot of times . got off the trade chat .
change the name on the account to the one i had the documents ready and scanned . got back to their support with new name on account and the documents ready and got my account resolved however

i dont think that they keep record according to my evidence and personal experience . have you faced similar?

he should be able save his account like that
Old 08-07-2014

Longevity: 59%

you can get it reinstated but you have to wait like around 1 year untill they are looser i have had a account that was indefinitely restricted about 3 times ! but they may be getting tighter
Old 09-02-2014

Longevity: 56%

I'm sorry to hear that. It seems more sellers are being purged by the month.
Old 10-16-2014

Longevity: 59%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickj View Post
My account was suspended with the following message:

Unfortunately, your eBay account has been restricted indefinitely from selling because your performance has not met the standards required to sell on eBay. If you had any current listings, they have been removed and your selling fees will be credited.

My Seller Ratings went down during December, but were great for January with the same volume. I called customer service and was told nothing can be done. I need to pay over $10K in fees in the next week. My feedback is over 7,000 at 98 + % with over 1200 positive a month and only 8 negative for January 2011. Should I ? Any chances they will reinstate my account? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Contact ebay on the phone
The Following User Says Thank You to Idontknow For This Useful Post:
EV4455 (11-18-2014)
Old 11-18-2014

Longevity: 54%

Sorry it happened to you
My account got suspended because they linked mine to my ex husbands.
I had 100% positive feedback, no problems at all.
We have been separated for 3 years, no connection at all.
The answer I got from eBay was, at one point you knew hen, at one point he used your computer or IP. Not sure how, maybe when he took the computer with him, or gave his ipad to our little one, that is how they mixed or linked accounts.
Now, heard from people he still sells with new accounts, but I got punished as an honest seller.
It's clear what they are doing
1- Suspend great accounts with 100% feedbacks, Which by the way happened to me also
2 - Get rid of free listings and discounts, and thousand and thousand more
3 - wait till suspended people will open new accounts, in this case instead of 1, maybe 3,4 or more, with different ip and names
4 - charge for new listings without discounts
5 - let suspended accounts Always open, never close them, so they will be there just as active
6 - tell the world that eBay users are millions and multiplying, lol
7 - earn more money, get more buyers, and keep the stock high
Shame, how about eBay you stop abusing honest people
Old 01-25-2015

Longevity: 53%

Guys there's a lot of people suspended for very little. Mine was mainly because I was targeted by competitors. I had the proof but Ebay were not interested.

Play them at their own game. Start buying items and do the same, leave bad DSRs and I guarantee they will have to relax their arrogance. There 100,000's of us out their in this position and if all who want back on do this, we will be back in no time.
Old 01-28-2015

I had my sellers account closed down, I emailed Ebay every other day for 2 weeks to find out why.... no response ! In the end I called them... no answer for >20mins !

My account (99.8% >800pos, 3neutral, 1neg) rated ABOVE STANDARD was suddenly blocked on the 6th Jan, it was marked as BELOW STANDARD on the 20th Jan. I had no sales in January due to Xmas holiday and the ban OFC.

I have not paid the final bill (as they wiped off all my final listings I am not sure I am going to !) so I requested someone call me back to talk about it. I assume because they are chasing money, someone did call me back

Only then I found out that my account had been closed due to 5% defects... As far as I knew I have only 1 defect where a plate had been damaged in the post and I'd immediately given a full no-quibble refund. The buyer was happy with the outcome and I lost £13.50 !

It turns out that MY defects include things like a 'nuts' buyer opening a 'not received item' claim 3 days before the item was due to arrive (as stated in the auction), or several fraudulent claims of buyers not receiving the item. All of these claims I 'won' as I could send scans of signed delivery notes as proof of delivery (in addition to the tracking info). It is 'strange' how many buyers suddenly realise that Oh THAT amplifier it did arrive after all I must have missed it ! Despite 'winning' these claims the fact that they had been opened was enough for Ebay to mark them all as MY defects. Regardless of my actions, culpability or if the buyer was happy with the outcome.

I was told that as my account was BELOW STANDARD there was nothing that they could do now, the account was closed FOR GOOD ! I said that it was ABOVE STANDARD when I was banned. I was told that my account status had fallen on the 10th Jan and it only showed up on the website on the 20th, I said Well I was banned on the 6th !

I asked about an appeal, to which the Ebay rep said "well you CAN, but..." basically you have a cat's chance in hell of getting your account back.

I wrote an email stating the facts, asking them to reconsider, etc... I was told that they would reply within 3 days. It's now been a week... and nothing ! Not even the courtesy of reading the appeal and replying !!!

I did hear from them this morning - another demand for payment ! I am sure that Ebay will now use the non-payment of their bill as further grounds that I am a bad seller ! No sales in January either, what a poor seller !

Basically my Ebay account has gone and it is not coming back. Maybe years in the future it could be reinstated, if Ebay really goes downhill and there's a change of directors or company business model. Until then small sellers are deliberately removed from the market. It is a monopoly but also a private site - so they are allowed to do this ! Unfair as it is :(

I really hope that someone (Virgin ?) sets up an alternative auction site. PLEASE SOMEONE !!! (the current alt ones are really not worth anything - I have looked into them)
Old 02-19-2015

Angry Re: eBay account has been restricted indefinitely

I am new on the site ,,, I lost my Platinum account in 2004.. owing 12,000 in fees ,,eventually placing in a bankruptcy in 2005 .... Did much volume ... I tried everything .. I almost herd laughter as they repeatedly told me ENDEFIANTLY .. Since that time I have owned about 8 + accounts .. ..I've always been victim of SELLER /BUYER bad feedback issued issued to hurt the competition .. DSRs made this magnify and explode ..Of course this was EBAY 's way to get out of given any eBay credits ... EBAY TOTALLY CADONES it .. Makes it very easy for BAD SELLERS to hurt anyone selling alike items .. Its helps them on so many levels.. The other Feedback/DSR abuser is the Nerdy Never popular Anti Social Dead end person who never should be in charge of taken care of a pet ... Have control to make a seller squirm or beg or give them any thing they want... I really never leaned my lesson owning only one account ... So now I'm here to get multiple accounts and make sure I have a back up plan.
Old 02-20-2015

Longevity: 78%

Ebay is not going anywhere and either is Amazon so get used to it. Learn the game, master the rules and you will be victorious. It's been 5 years since eBay burned my power seller account. Since then I've earned way more income with my stealth accounts than that account could have ever earned me. Turn your stumbling blocks into stepping stones.
Old 03-17-2015

Longevity: 52%
Send a message via Skype™ to sincityangelsconsignment
Talking Re: eBay account has been restricted indefinitely

so here is my last dumb question..I am well on my way to fixing my mess...if I list my stuff will it bring up any red flags? or will they just think I am a different person with the same kind of stuff?
Old 03-20-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincityangelsconsignment View Post
so here is my last dumb question..I am well on my way to fixing my mess...if I list my stuff will it bring up any red flags? or will they just think I am a different person with the same kind of stuff?
The stealth guide says when posting the same items on a different account, use different pictures, backgrounds, titles, fonts, summaries, etc.
Old 04-02-2015

Regarding the pictures, do I need to use different software
for the uploads. I use Picasa and would rather continue as
it has become easy for me.

If I have to change I will, but just wondering.

Thanks,
Old 04-08-2015

Ebay is BS. I had over 99% positive. I got 2 negatives total. One person requested refund, promised to return, so I gave refund. She never returned it, and left me negative. So she flat out stole the item and I get negative and EBAY isn't even interested in making her provide tracking number to prove return.

I had some slow shipping because there was a freaking winter storm and so I cant get to the PO every day. People open cases crying that it took 10 days to receive their items. I don't control the weather or the speed of usps delivery, and 90% of buyers understand that but there is always a small handful of assholes.

I thought it was funny, when they sent me the indefinite restricted message, it said that "I can of course still buy on Ebay". Yeah like I would ever buy on Ebay again after that shabby treatment.
Old 04-09-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 56%

Whoa Whoa take it easy there! No need to get your knickers in a twist. Read the stealth guide and learn how to fight back
Old 04-09-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,933 Times in 8,224 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you learn stealth
Old 04-11-2015
Banned

I came here after getting banned forever as well, with perfect feedback on my 8 year old account... Then they banned a friend saying their PayPal was linked to my eBay (lolwut)
Old 04-14-2015

An account was restricted, I am taking pictures for a new account right now, different background and lighting. can the pictures be linked because its from the same iphone camera?
Old 04-14-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,933 Times in 8,224 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmswagserf View Post
An account was restricted, I am taking pictures for a new account right now, different background and lighting. can the pictures be linked because its from the same iphone camera?
Technically....yes because of the picture tag. Use Batchpurifier Lite and strip the info
Old 04-14-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Technically....yes because of the picture tag. Use Batchpurifier Lite and strip the info
wow ridiculous!!
is this the right linke to the download?
BatchPurifier LITE - Free Metadata Removal Tool