VCC for new ebay seller account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 05-28-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 98%
Default VCC for new ebay seller account

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

You can't use a VCC to set up a new ebay seller account because they will ask for an expanded use number? And the VCC does not come with expanded use numbers. You will have to get a prepaid CC.

Also, I have used my paypal debit card to setup new account before, which cost you nothing by the way and you can cancel and get as many new ones as you want. Just be careful they keep a record of how many you have had and canceled and are active on your account. Everything went fine and my account was open for two days before I created my seller account and like an idiot I linked my old paypal accout to it to make payments. I listed a few items and was shut down within a few hours.

As for the paypal debit card the first one must be in the name on the account but you can have a second put in any name you would like just in case they do try and verify you. From ready the guide I see that is is ok to manipulate the physical address just as long as you leave city and state and country intact because this will register along with you ip address. Lucky for me I still use dial up and was pleasently suprised that my IP changed everytime I log onto the internet haha... Take that feebay.

Anyway I am getting ready to try this again and any feedback would be appreciated.

Also, anyone think Google will try and take on feebay with an auction site of thier own, there is a lot of buzz about it.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-28-2007

Longevity: 98%

Try telling your bank you lost your card and they will issue you with a new one which has a different number. You can use this to open your new seller account
Old 06-28-2007
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 97%
Default you can use vcc for to open seller' account

if you are outside US, Canada, Germany, UK ; you can use a Vcc to open an ebay account to sell your items, they will charge the card 1 dollar to see the card if it is working or not. it is the paypal that asks about 4 digit numbers to enroll you the expanded program to get verified or increase your spending limit.
if you are US or canada or germany, UK, you need a bank account and vcc or cc to open an account in ebay to sell.
Old 06-30-2007

Longevity: 99%

Can you say that again? I didn't catch the first time. I don't recall ebay ever asking for your bank account information. Only credit card.