Ebay and Paypal Linked - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 07-07-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 97%
Default Ebay and Paypal Linked

Has anyone had this problem before....We had 4 ebay account open and previoulsy 2 others ones, but they were all opened under the same paypal account....2 of them I stopped selling and I took the email out of paypal right away and its been like 3 months ago since I had done that....

Now out of my 4 account I was selling in 3 accounts things I wasn't suppose to0 which of course I knew sooner or later I will get vero for it....

So like 1 1/2 week ago one of them got shut down because of vero, then of course I totally forgot to take those items out of the other 2 ebaystore and 2 days ago I shot down too for vero....So this 3 accounts I was shut down for "veros" For this one I also took the email out of my paypal account right away.

Now the last one I still had opened I wasn't selling anything bad and I got shut down for "abusing ebay" a day later the other 2 got closed down and when I checked my email for the other 2 accounts I had before but wasnt selling anything for months now also got shut down for "abusing ebay"

Forgot to mention all of this account where open with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and address.

Is ebay linking this to paypal? Even though I deleted the email thru paypal will ebay still know that it was under same account and thats why my other accounts where closed?

Thanks for any help
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-07-2007
Banned

what do you mean deleting the emails?

If you use a paypal account in any way through your eBay account it becomes linked and doesnt go away unless you get rid of it in your options.
Old 07-07-2007
Threadstarter  

I mean by delete is in paypal say you can add and remove emails...So I had removed them...
Old 07-07-2007
Threadstarter  

Forgot I had them removed from my paypal account but it still got linked them...

So I guess even if you remove those emails from the paypal account they were still get linked....

I just found out my friend ebay account got suspended also for abusing ebay. One of the ebay account that got suspended from us was first linked to her paypal account but then we decided to switch it to our paypal account...

And she had open a ebaystore with her personal information and it was linked to that paypal account and now it shut down too...
Even if we use 2 different paypal account but because it had the same email and even though it was removed from her account and transfer that email to us, could it happen?

Thats the only explanation we are trying to figure out because it she wasn't selling anything bad on hers...
Old 07-07-2007
Banned

if you dont use completely new information for both paypal and eBay you'll likely get shut down.

Even if you removed the emails from paypal, did you remove the email from eBay?

If you used that paypal account to pay for an item, what not its in your eBay account too. Once the damage is done, if you change things it probably won't make any difference.
Old 07-07-2007
Threadstarter  

Thanks...So I guess I will have to open a new paypal account? So I won't get linked to my new ebay account?

Thanks for your time...
Old 07-07-2007
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyme View Post
Thanks...So I guess I will have to open a new paypal account? So I won't get linked to my new ebay account?

Thanks for your time...
But remember that paypal will limit your account after awhile and ask you to verify your info. I'm pretty sure it some people here that know how to overcome this but they are not sharing it.

i'm try paypal agai
Old 07-08-2007

Modee + Aspkin - thank you for all the advise on your forum - you have not idea how much the wisdom means to me and my well being.

I am fearing ebay is linking pictures + descriptions - I have been using a friends account only on his computer with his IP- and I have been making similar auctions to the one I had before and his paypal account- and just got shut down!?!

All the info is different and it got shut down for 'abusing ebay' .

All the stuff being sold is completly legit- I am so sure its the pictures and descriptions and similar categories that I have been listing.

I lasted 40 days with his account- as soon as I opened an ebay store is when my account was squashed.

any advice?
Old 07-08-2007

ebay knows when you have outstaning issues with paypal- and they will let you know that they will reconsider my reinstatement with ebay when my paypal problems are 'fixed'