auctiva linking? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing > EBay Tools and Software

EBay Tools and Software General discussions on eBay tools & software, Auctiva, Turbo Lister, InkFrog, ShipStation and more.

Old 04-15-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
Default auctiva linking?

I have been using auctiva on my e bay account (real) but now i have set up some stelth accounts and i would still like to use auctiva,all my acc are done under stelth rules different name, address, ip etc,
do i need to have different auctiva accounts for every stelth or can i use auctiva to control all my stelth accounts without them being LINKED
if i can, can someone please let me know how

cheers!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-17-2010

Longevity: 80%

I think the possibility is high-all your picture urls will be the same.
Old 05-22-2010
Executive [VIP]

Just make an auctiva for each. no big deal. i access my stealths via cell phone, which is slow because my house has bad signal. So after all the API bs from starting up is over, i can just control it with the highspeed internet.
Old 05-27-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

with auctiva you dont have to log in to ebay
pics have auctiva URL for that particular auctiva acc, so thats not an issue, but clean pics first with exif tag remover
hapajenn1 (11-01-2013), ShadyOne (04-12-2011)
Old 06-22-2010

Default EXIF PIC TAG REMOVER...any suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
with auctiva you dont have to log in to ebay
pics have auctiva URL for that particular auctiva acc, so thats not an issue, but clean pics first with exif tag remover
hi Oompaloompa...i was reading your post about cleaning pictures first with auctiva...i have searched online and even downloaded a few "free" photo tag removing programs but i hate to admit i am just plain stumpified (stumpified...it's a real word in my world) on exactly HOW to do this...

I guess i am asking if you ever have the time to spare, or just feel like being generous with knowledge..maybe you could suggest some easy to follow EXIF tag Removing programs and maybe a quick "how-to" after program downloaded...

i get these things downloaded and don't understand the lingo they are using and my brain then hits the "lights out" button and then nothing but static..

so, any information that you may be able to share would be greatly appreciated and well used..thanks in advance
Old 08-11-2010

Longevity: 83%

Just as umoopa said:
Exif Tag Remover - Metadata delete utility - Protect your online privacy!

do a Google search for: exif tag remover

Old 08-31-2010

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupedagain View Post
hi Oompaloompa...i was reading your post about cleaning pictures first with auctiva...i have searched online and even downloaded a few "free" photo tag removing programs but i hate to admit i am just plain stumpified (stumpified...it's a real word in my world) on exactly HOW to do this...

I guess i am asking if you ever have the time to spare, or just feel like being generous with knowledge..maybe you could suggest some easy to follow EXIF tag Removing programs and maybe a quick "how-to" after program downloaded...

i get these things downloaded and don't understand the lingo they are using and my brain then hits the "lights out" button and then nothing but static..

so, any information that you may be able to share would be greatly appreciated and well used..thanks in advance

THANK YOU !! so much for the tip, there are tons out there, most seem to be free, and no reviews to speak of, - any experience with a good software to use??
don't want to download a virus either...
Old 01-22-2011

Longevity: 77%

So fag bay can link you from a picture file?
Old 01-24-2011
Executive [VIP]

Yes,and html
Old 03-02-2011

I think we need to do more research on this subject. I have been reading around online an it is a very easy way for anyone to track exact location computer used and just about everything that we want to avoid for making stealth eBay accounts. The technology has been around for sometime, but people are barely paying attention to it and I am sure eBay will use this for stealth accounts and this is not on the eBay Stealth Book. Lets expand on this subject I am definitely going to start using a picture tag remover.
Old 03-02-2011

Batchpuirifier is the best one because it lets you remove metadata from multiple pictures at once. Currently you can only remove metadata using this program from Jpegs only for free for any other files you will need to purchase the full version edition for $20 which is i don't need since all my pictures are JPegs if not then I change the file type on the computer. You can find this program at Digital Confidence - Data Leakage Prevention, Hidden Data Removal, and Privacy Solutions >>> So that is the program that I will be using since other similar software programs only let you remove metadata from one picture at a time until you purchase their full version. So there you have it good luck to everyone this is a good tool to have since I am sure this will be eBay's next big booby trap...
Old 09-08-2013

Longevity: 62%

When I use Auctiva with Batchpurifier, Auctiva seems to interpret the purified images and render the hue distorted. The images look pink and purple.

Before using Auctiva I had no trouble with the hue after purifying the images.
Old 09-13-2013

Longevity: 61%
Default Re: auctiva linking?

Brainbuster,

That's strange. I haven't experienced that with auctiva. Then again, I don't use batchpurifier but I use imageoptim to clean images.

Are you the images do not have this hue before uploading them with auctiva? I would also check your camera settings to make sure the color mode is set to RGB or it's derivatives. If you edit your photos in any programs check that point in the workflow for weird color modes it may be converting your images into. For example, if your images are edited as CMYK it will look different on the internet, on someone's screen.

This kind of problem would drive me crazy! Hope you can figure it out.
Old 09-14-2013
Executive [VIP]

I use one auctiva acct for each ebay and upload the pics to auctiva so they wont be linked.

You can do a simple picture edit using Paint and it will remove info
Old 09-16-2013

Longevity: 74%

Make sure to rename your pictures for each account and keep them separate (urls/names/etc). I have many of the same pictures/listings on separate accounts. This is easy as renaming the pictures an storing them into different folders to keep them organized. It can be done easily on a mac with jpeg/png files.
Old 12-24-2013

Longevity: 59%

Thanks for the tips i am going use auctiva and exif tag remover i don't want eBay to link my new account after i buy a new stealth account