Will this work to fly under eBay's radar? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 05-21-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
Default Will this work to fly under eBay's radar?

So I need to make a stealth eBay account since I've been suspended and my other account linked. I am going to use the help of my friend who has never had an ebay or paypal account. Both accounts will be in his name, and he will simply list items for me so I don't have to worry about IP/VPN/ISP and everything else.

My iPhone has been compromised by my linked account since I had the mobile app, so I was wondering if I can use another iPhone that has never accessed either of my accounts to respond to offers and messages and such. The iPhone would not be active, I would just operate it with wifi. My concern is that if I use my home wifi to access the eBay app, could eBay recognize my internet service provider from my mobile device and bust me that way?

Also, I would be safe to log in to my friend's Paypal account from a compromised IP address, correct? It is my understanding that since I am in good standing with Paypal there is no concern if I log in to many different Paypal accounts and won't cause eBay to link them up.

Thanks for reading, any help would be appreciated!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-21-2017
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,651 Times in 1,248 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: Will this work to fly under eBay's radar?

Welcome to the forum, friend.

General rule is to avoid involving friends, parents, relatives and even pets with personal eBay business. Lots of friendship ruined by this practice.

You'd better have a good reading of the stealth guide and the forum before proceeding.
This is my suggestion.
The Following User Says Thank You to ilcarletto For This Useful Post:
aspkin (05-22-2017)
Old 05-27-2017

Longevity: 39%

New iPhone should be fine, even on your home wifi, but it's hard to say. Theoretically, they have no idea if your IP is public/private, or who all has access to it. If it's a super important, livelihood-at-stake deal, then get a super cheap prepaid wireless hotspot device and plan. H2O has a good one, there's a bundle device+plan on amazon I have used before. Almost any prepaid cellphone plan with highspeed data and any android device is capable of a wifi hotspot. I used to get the unlimited high speed data plan from simple mobile for like $50 a month, and used that as my sole internet connection - used in excess of 140GB a month through hotspot on a iPhone 5.

Meanwhile, sprint wants to charge me 60 bucks for 5 GB, plus 10$ for every extra gb on my business plan pffft

It comes down to whether or not 30-40 dollars a month is worth it 100% eliminate the possibility.

As for logging into your friends account from a compromised IP address - definitely DO NOT do that. That can absolutely flag your account, and probably will, without a doubt. You could get lucky, but probably not. You want zero connections between your old and new accounts. Zero. I'm sure ebay/paypal only keep those records for so long, but who knows how long. Safest bet is not to touch it. Look into having the IP changed. Call your service provider, and ask them, or look into a VPN with dedicated private IP addresses.
Old 06-15-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 57%
Send a message via Skype™ to StealthJet99

^ I strongly agree.

I would eliminate your friend from this equation as involving them defeats the purpose of a stealth account. You need new EVERYTHING when making a account. New debit card, new bank account, new address, new phone # (a new phone will work fine in your scenario), especially new IP address. Don't use your wifi at home if it's been linked and don't use your wifi especially if anyone else with an eBay or PayPal account has ever used it that you know. I 100% recommend a VPN.