I'd like a little advice about ip numbers and cookies please - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 05-01-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Default I'd like a little advice about ip numbers and cookies please

Since i only have a limited number of ip numbers..9 different ip numbers is all i can get because of the Hughe net isp.
My concern is i have already gotten 3 e bay and p aypal stealth accounts.
Three separate bank accounts...1 for each setup.. anyone can deposit but only i can only withdrawl
Each Bank account gives me a cc for the account
Same computer...separate user accounts
all separate adresses(which is cool because my bank lets me use different addresses that i have set up at different city post office boxes..example..123 main st, #555 ect
different phone numbers(google forwarding to cell)
I never log into any account the same day with the same ip numbers
My concern is that my ip numbers switch all the time(even while connected and logged into e bay), and if the cookies that e bay gives you reads the ip numbers, that means that over a 2 or three hour period while i'm logged into ebay, my ip has switched a few times.
Does anyone know if e bay only records the ip when you log into them or everytime you click a page a cookie is placed into your comp.
I really didnt want to delete the cookies(flash) for every user account because i think e bay dont like that and i really want to stay under the radar.
I also have been selling on a real account for awhile now and my stealt h accounts are coming up on the 30 day mark so i'm gonna try to set one up for selling Ive logged into each a few times and roamed around, always looking at different things for each account.
I'm sure i'm forgetting something but if someone can give me some insight about the ip thing, mucho gracias
Oh btw..i just got my MM card and the short term memery loss does happen so i'll probly ask later
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-02-2011
Red X

Longevity: 0%

Your ip address switches randomly? I didn't know they did that, mines stays the same unless I unplug everything, then records. Check out my thread i posted back in January, no one in this forum ever mentioned it, and it'll give you newer ip addresses on top of the dynamic ip's you already have.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/everyth...milar-aol.html

It's called msnTV, it connects to your modem, and gives you dynamic ip addresses, it's basically a new internet service on top of the one you already have, so now you'd have 2 internet providers in the home. You set everything up yourself.

MSN TV: Home Page you can read on it there, be sure to buy msn tv 2, you can buy them used on ebay and amazon, i believe the site stopped selling them, but everything still works perfectly.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Cashew (05-02-2011)
Old 05-02-2011
Red X

Longevity: 0%

BTW AOL Isn't recommended anymore (still works for me), but yeah, I posted that back in January, and it isn't similar to AOL, because it is not a proxy like AOL. It's an actual provider.
Old 05-02-2011

Longevity: 75%
Send a message via MSN to ShadyOne

I have heard of other peoples IP addresses changing whilst still connected and on eBay.

I am not sure at what point eBay track your IP though, whether it is constantly, each time a page reloads or simply just when you log in. I would like to now a definite answer if anyone has one. :D Thanks.

For now I would recommend installing an application or a browser add-on that alerts you as soon as your IP changes.
The Following User Says Thank You to ShadyOne For This Useful Post:
Cashew (05-02-2011)