Testers needed for MultiLoginApp, a tool that helps to AVOID being tracked - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 05-01-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
Arrow Testers needed for MultiLoginApp, a tool that helps to AVOID being tracked

Hi everyone,

I am an official MultiLoginApp representative (http://multiloginapp.com). This topic was created from Aspkin's permission.

TL;DR; version of this topic:
We are looking for 5 (may be up to 10) testers, who would like to test how MultiLoginApp software works for creating/managing stealth Ebay or Amazon accounts. Testers will receive 3-month long developer license.

Long version:

MultiLoginApp is a browser launcher that allows you to connect to websites with popular browsers using different user names, different proxies and footprints. In plain English this means you can appear to websites as multiple users using different machines (hardware and software) while actually using only one machine (and ANY machine to that matter).

Example 1:
You have a laptop and your virtual assistant works from a desktop in another country. Using MultiLoginApp you can access websites appearing to them as the same user.

Example 2:
You have 10 accounts on the same website. You can access them all simultaneously appearing to the website as 10 distinct users. Or you can switch between accounts in a couple seconds. You don't have to login each time again, just close one window and open another.

How MultiLoginApp protects your real identity:
  • By allowing to use proxies and checking them for anonymity BEFORE you are allowed to connect to websites
  • By spoofing timezone according to your proxy location (to my best knowledge MultiLoginApp is currently the only software that has this feature)
  • By spoofing User-agent variable
  • By (intelligent) spoofing of screen resolution (Intelligent part works with StealthFox browser)
  • By spoofing on your Canvas fingerprint. MultiLoginApp is THE ONLY software that spoofs Canvas fingerprint in a way that cannot be detected by websites. By 9th May we will publish an article in our blog that will explain why other solutions do not actually protect you (it's not some marketing trick, just common sense and a little bit of science)
  • By spoofing some browser internal parameters
  • By spoofing fonts list of your system
  • By disabling or fixing browser plugins that leak your real IP or other crucial data (e.g. WebRTC, Flash)

In short, at this particular moment MultiLoginApp is the most sophisticated solution for spoofing system information out there. If you know any other solution like this, pleas kindly let me know.

How users use MultiLoginApp:
Most of our users use MultiLoginApp for running multiple social media accounts, sharing account access with their clients, testing websites as different users, improving anti-fraud protections of their websites etc

However, there is also a significant number of users, who use MultiLoginApp for account creation, including stealth accounts. We do not spy on them (and due to software's architecture are NOT ABLE to spy). However, from their reports and testimonials I know that MultiLoginApp is successfully utilized for creation of stealth AdWords accounts an multiple Facebook ads accounts. It was not always like that. Actually, we were improving the software many times following our users' suggestions until some point, when it "started working for them".

WHAT WE OFFER HERE:
  1. We would like to test how MultiLoginApp works for stealth Ebay and Amazon accounts. We are looking for 5 reputable members (may be up to 10) to participate in the testing
  2. Each tester will receive a developer license for 3 months. This license is identical to PRO but does not include proxy tunneling feature.
  3. Based on your reports we will try to improve the software (if it happens to be necessary) to make it work for ebay/amazon accounts
  4. In case of successful cooperation (meaning you will follow through and actually test the software and report results to us) we will offer you a 50% lifetime discount on any license as a bonus.

HOW TO APPLY:
  • To apply you must be a reputable member on this forum
  • Reply to this thread outlining your testing strategy
  • Mention whether you will test MultiLoginApp with Amazon or Ebay accounts
  • Mention whether you are going to use proxies or not

DISCLAIMER:
Please do NOT apply if you cannot afford losing a few accounts. We are not responsible for such cases. Just for your information, a user with whom we worked to make MultiLoginApp work for Adwords has lost 3 stealth accounts before we managed to make MLA work for this purpose. Only apply if you understand the risk.

Any other question you may have regarding identity protection -> please ask here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MLADen For This Useful Post:
newjerseymax (10-17-2017), StealthCommerce (08-24-2016)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-01-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%
Default Re: Testers needed for MultiLoginApp, a tool that helps to AVOID being tracked

Hi, I will test this for both eBay and Amazon. My strategy is to use your generated unique profile, create a new account, use a new IP address, record it and proceed with eBay/Amazon Stealth ways.

I am not going to use proxies, rather a simple IP address change should do just fine.
Old 05-01-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%
Default Re: Testers needed for MultiLoginApp, a tool that helps to AVOID being tracked

I'll also be happy to test this out on the eBay platform. I would of preferred longer than 3 months to test it out. Reason being, you would never know if it works, until one of the accounts went down, causing a chain reaction in the rest.

So I had to come up with an alternative plan:

I will create 3 accounts and begin to run them for a month.
I will then invite trouble into one account to get it flagged up and brought down.
Then wait and see if the other 2 accounts come down.

To keep the test unbiased, I wont be using any proxy services.
Old 05-06-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
I'll also be happy to test this out on the eBay platform. I would of preferred longer than 3 months to test it out. Reason being, you would never know if it works, until one of the accounts went down, causing a chain reaction in the rest.

So I had to come up with an alternative plan:

I will create 3 accounts and begin to run them for a month.
I will then invite trouble into one account to get it flagged up and brought down.
Then wait and see if the other 2 accounts come down.

To keep the test unbiased, I wont be using any proxy services.
Quote:
Originally Posted by glacier922 View Post
Hi, I will test this for both eBay and Amazon. My strategy is to use your generated unique profile, create a new account, use a new IP address, record it and proceed with eBay/Amazon Stealth ways.

I am not going to use proxies, rather a simple IP address change should do just fine.

Thanks guys. As I am unable to send PM messages yet, please register in MultiLoginApp and send your registration e-mail AND nick on Aspkin forum to support аt multiloginapp dоt com. Mention "beta tester" in the topic.

@Play if you need more time for testing, that's fine. We are assigning/removing those licenses manually and won't revoke it before testing is completely finished. Just keep us in the loop.
Old 06-03-2016
Threadstarter  

Already working with some guys from here but in the case someone else wants to join, the offer still stands
The Following User Says Thank You to MLADen For This Useful Post:
stealthoutlet (08-23-2016)
Old 08-23-2016

Longevity: 44%

i would like to run it too on 10 of our test accounts. we looking right now for a solution.
i wrote you as well a email
Old 08-24-2016

I would also really like to help. We have many accounts ready to role and we are making more everyday. Let me know how we can get started and I look forward to helping develop a great solution.
Old 08-24-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthoutlet View Post
i would like to run it too on 10 of our test accounts. we looking right now for a solution.
i wrote you as well a email

Thanks, got your message to customer support, my team will take care of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthCommerce View Post
I would also really like to help. We have many accounts ready to role and we are making more everyday. Let me know how we can get started and I look forward to helping develop a great solution.
Sent you PM with further steps, thanks.
Old 08-29-2016

thx mate very good support!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to stealthoutlet For This Useful Post:
MLADen (08-30-2016)
Old 11-18-2016
Threadstarter  

3 months passed since the testing begun. Unfortunately, some testers couldn't follow through due to personal reasons. On the bright side, numerous users from Aspkin forum have started using Multiloginapp for managing multiple accounts at different platforms, such as Ebay, Amazon, PayPal and Gmail, giving us bits and pieces of information through customer support.

Here are some highlights:

1. Ebay - we are confident that by now over 100 Ebay accounts (perhaps many more) are managed through Multiloginapp and we are yet to receive a single restriction report.

2. PayPal - works only with Stealthfox due to specific tech employed by the platform, which allows seeing through spoofed fingerprints in other browsers.

3. Amazon - still getting mixed reports. For some Multiloginapp works, for some doesn't. We are investigating.

4. Gmail - requires playing around with User-agent and other settings to bypass phone verification on sign up but overall works well.

The most surprising one was PayPal. Frankly, we didn't ask users to test Multiloginapp with it because we didn't believe we will be able to pull that off. Some brave hearts have started testing it at their own initiative and surprisingly succeeded.

Last edited by MLADen; 11-18-2016 at 04:35 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MLADen For This Useful Post:
rsot (01-16-2017), stealthoutlet (12-06-2016)
Old 12-04-2016

Longevity: 43%

I'm interesting please send pm
Old 01-16-2017

Longevity: 42%

Id like to test this out on Amazon BUYER accounts. Im a little weary of the proxy lists though.

Please PM
Old 01-16-2017

Longevity: 42%

For the Amazon testers: Id almost be certain its the use of proxies if they are black listed. Amazon keeps track of all of these. They will delete your account in 3 minutes after creation
Old 01-16-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,920 Times in 8,212 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Nice update MLADen
Old 01-16-2017

Longevity: 65%

For eBay/PayPal the risk is minimal because worst case scenario they will limit your account and you can withdraw after 180 days.

For Amazon the risk for using some kind of app like this is huge because if accounts are linked, accounts will be closed and you will not get your money back 99% of the time.

MLADen -- you don't want to be the reason countless people lose their money for good. The risk greatly outweighs the reward here

Its best to create brand new environments, like new computers or new virtual machines because of this risk.

This is extremely risky for Amazon and I do not recommend it, for the safety of everyone.

Last edited by elmo; 01-16-2017 at 08:25 PM.
Old 02-13-2017

Longevity: 55%
Question Re: Testers needed for MultiLoginApp, a tool that helps to AVOID being tracked

Any new updates for use with eBay?

How about for Mac / IOS
Old 02-14-2017

Longevity: 64%
Send a message via ICQ to easy.bake.oven

Do you pay for someone to be your guinea pig?

If you do pay, I will be more than happy to test out your wonder drug.

Let me know, thanks.
Old 02-21-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by COWEN View Post
Any new updates for use with eBay?

How about for Mac / IOS
it works good for multiple ebay accounts and there is a version for MacOS 11 Sierra

Quote:
Originally Posted by easy.bake.oven View Post
Do you pay for someone to be your guinea pig?

If you do pay, I will be more than happy to test out your wonder drug.

Let me know, thanks.
thanks for your interest! We were looking for testers a long time ago. Now the software works and it doesn't need any additional public testing at the moment. If anything changes, I will let you know.
Old 10-06-2017

Longevity: 37%

I am tester of multiloginapp i used to contact officially ever to multilogin app but there may be some protocol to maintain i wanna offiicial tester of multilogin app and also i have given many bugs to multiloginapp support many times and also need some information aboiut webgl how to protect from it.
Zeeshan Danish
Old 10-13-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by zishandan View Post
I am tester of multiloginapp i used to contact officially ever to multilogin app but there may be some protocol to maintain i wanna offiicial tester of multilogin app and also i have given many bugs to multiloginapp support many times and also need some information aboiut webgl how to protect from it.
Zeeshan Danish
Hi Zeeshan

sorry for a long reply, I already got information from our customer support team that they talked to you and everything is going well.

-MLADen
Old 10-13-2017
Threadstarter  

We see a lot of questions on aspkin on the topic "Does Multiloginapp actually work for managing ebay/amazon accounts?", so I decided to give a quick update on this.

We have several hundreds of users using the software for this purpose. The total amount of ebay/amazon accounts under their management must be several thousands.

In the past 6 months, we had ZERO reports regarding ebay/amazon account bans.

Users are not eager to post their success stories here, though. They consider Multiloginapp to be their 'trade secret' and want to keep it for themselves. This is why you won't see a lot of reviews unless you are participate in private discussion groups.

If you are interested in the topic and want some suggestions on the best way to setup everything, our customer support will gladly assist you with this.

Hope this doesn't count as an ad, I just wanted to address tens of similar questions posted on this forum.
Old 10-13-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

^^Congrats!^^

Happy to hear it's working out.