Etsy Bank Account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 10-20-2016

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 75%
Default Etsy Bank Account

Is it possible to create Direct checkout with all fresh details even bank account number but only bank acc. owner name is same?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-26-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
Default Re: Etsy Bank Account

Yes, this is how all Et.sy stealth is working now
The Following User Says Thank You to zenohki For This Useful Post:
jackdrogba (11-15-2016)
Old 10-29-2016
Threadstarter  

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 75%

So bank acc. owner doesnt matter on linking between accounts?
Old 10-31-2016

At the moment no. Name alone is not really enough to go on, they can't ID check you through bank account.
The Following User Says Thank You to zenohki For This Useful Post:
ManaKill (11-01-2016)
Old 11-01-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 74%

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenohki View Post
At the moment no. Name alone is not really enough to go on, they can't ID check you through bank account.
USA Etsys too?
Old 11-01-2016

Longevity: 43%

I have tried 3x now to open a new stealth account after my shop was suddenly closed without due cause. This has left me in a difficult position as I am in the midst of recovering from a near lethal case of malaria and can't work. My E*tsy shop has been my only source of income for months. I read stealth and had success about a year ago (but then all that was needed was a new paypal and VPN, etc - now they require bank info and it ID)

The first time, I opened a new bank account in my real name, and used my same birthday but changed my bank home address, new phone number, new email, plus the new bank account, new VCC. I also used a VPN, and a new account on my computer. I am trying to open a Canadian e*tsy account btw.

I got a message saying they couldn't verify my identity so i uploaded an old passport. I was able to open an account but it was shut down about 5 days later. I was told the reason was because they wanted an explanation about why I was operating an account in a location different than the one in the info I provided.

This was not the case as the VPN was for my home country/city, and correlated with all the address/bank info I provided. I tried to ask them what they meant, but they wouldn't elaborate and just said they will not let me have an account.

I tried a second time today- this time again with new bank info, new address, new phone number, new home address, new email, and new bank account (this time with a totally different bank) plus i went to a coffee shop I've never been to for a different IP address.

The only thing I did was use a different birthday in case that similarity caused a red flag before (first i called my bank to see if that was info they verified - they said they never really did, and no one ever really asks that)

Again, I received a message telling me that they couldn't verify my identity (i tripple checked, with my bank on the phone even) and asked me to upload ID.

Has anyone had this issue and is there a workaround? I'm starting to freak out a bit..

Is it because I used a different bday? The bank seemed pretty sure that info wouldn't be asked.. but all the other information was correct.

Is my name the red flag? Does it matter that it's a bit unusual? I wouldn't think an algorythm could pick up on that..

Or is this just what E*sty does now? How do people open stealth accounts then?

I have considered getting a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ DL with my information that excludes my middle names, but that just seems too shady.. what happens if they try and verify the DL numbers?

Other than that I've considered setting up a business account - as the account name would be different, but what happens if they need ID for that too? They don't even give ID for business licences..

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!! I am at a loss as to what to do next and don't even know how I can survive without this, it's been my main source of income for the past year, while I've been so sick.
Old 11-02-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManaKill View Post
USA Etsys too?
USA Et.sy needs a little more, but sorry I have no experience in that area. IF you search the forums for the eb.ay and PP side of stealth you should be able to find an answer and apply the same idea to Et.sy.
Old 11-15-2016

Longevity: 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenohki View Post
Yes, this is how all Et.sy stealth is working now
The ip address being in a different state then my stealth account ( cross country)..... is that a concern?
Old 11-15-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdrogba View Post
The ip address being in a different state then my stealth account ( cross country)..... is that a concern?
Same country should be ok