Etsy Stealth The Main Issues - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 08-15-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Default Re: Etsy Stealth The Main Issues

Do you guys think Hidemyass program made a mistake? If not, I really believe they can see MAC address...

By the way, my items are not handmade however; on Etsy, there are almost 250 shops selling the same items with me. We can make Etsy representatives believe that we are producers..

And yes, all of the new photos were taken newly and with different perspectives with different backgrounds... Even I cannot understand that they were taken from the same person.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-15-2016
MU

Longevity: 82%

HMA is what got you flagged. That has been a no-go for years.
Old 08-15-2016

Longevity: 44%

whats a good place to get a new ip address?
Old 08-15-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joegrass View Post
whats a good place to get a new ip address?
Dongle
Cellphone tethering
Real dynamic IP provider

So many options in the USA...
Old 08-17-2016

Hi Can anyone give advise on setting up et.sy st.ealth account please i am following the eb.ay st.ealth guide and i have new everything but does it matter if my new bank card is registered to a new address but still has my name on? I plan to use dongle for new ip and new user on my computer. I'm based in UK
Old 08-18-2016

Longevity: 50%
Send a message via Skype™ to iestinor

get xfinity, then use xfinitywifi. changes everyday
Old 08-18-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Ok,

Another heuristic results from me:

- Yesterday I opened two etsy stealth accounts & shops.

1st one:
- Used unprofessional photos taken on grass under full sun light
- put 12 products SLOWLY with 3 tags for each
- very short and useless description like a new ignorant seller
- put logo + title + shop policy
- Still OPEN

2nd one:
- Very professional photos (lights + photoshop + brand new background)
- put 11 items VERY FAST with 13 perfect tags
- very long and desciptive desciption
- CLOSED in 15 mins with no Emails.

I used exactly the same products. I read Stealth Book, no need to repeat what I did. I am very organized with my excel sheets, etc.

MY Humble Decision is that Etsy Hash Bot was programmed to understand user behaviours. I think the second shop was banned because I used the 13 tags. The bot thinks a new user cannot know to use the whole 13 tags???? May be the hash bot measures the pace of a user while listing??

Any thoughts?

Cihan
Old 08-18-2016

Longevity: 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by secina View Post
Ok,

Another heuristic results from me:

- Yesterday I opened two etsy stealth accounts & shops.

1st one:
- Used unprofessional photos taken on grass under full sun light
- put 12 products SLOWLY with 3 tags for each
- very short and useless description like a new ignorant seller
- put logo + title + shop policy
- Still OPEN

2nd one:
- Very professional photos (lights + photoshop + brand new background)
- put 11 items VERY FAST with 13 perfect tags
- very long and desciptive desciption
- CLOSED in 15 mins with no Emails.

I used exactly the same products. I read Stealth Book, no need to repeat what I did. I am very organized with my excel sheets, etc.

MY Humble Decision is that Etsy Hash Bot was programmed to understand user behaviours. I think the second shop was banned because I used the 13 tags. The bot thinks a new user cannot know to use the whole 13 tags???? May be the hash bot measures the pace of a user while listing??

Any thoughts?

Cihan
To me it sounds like you are bombarding Et.sy with the same error over and over. I don't know how you can set up so many test Et.sy's so quickly, for me each one takes time, I mean like a couple of weeks.

I know you say you have read the stealth guide but it sounds like you are missing something, especially if you thought HMA was ok to use, I knew from reading these forums and from the Stealth Book that HMA was a no go, so I'm surprised you didn't know this.

Keep in mind that Et.sy is unique product, or at least that is the intention of Et.sy. If you are in the same location all the time, listing the same product all the time you will be easy to pin a red flag to.

Your theory on using all 13 tags is something I have to disagree with, I use all my tags where possible on every listing.

As for tracking behaviour, I would agree. Stealth does say that you need to use Eb.ay (or in this case Et.sy) like a brand new user. Take your time, look through articles. Do research on product from your competitors. Act like a different person who is new to selling on Et.sy. As I mentioned earlier it sounds like you are just hitting Et.sy very quickly over and over with the same product and details and you are getting picked up easy.
Old 08-18-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

zenohki,

thank you for your comment.

I have never used HMA for logging in my accounts. I used it because I tried to make a few ⊗⊗⊗⊗ sales from a USA account to make the shop look better to the visitors. However; I think that Et.sy can eliminate the HMA IPs and see your real IP or location. ( It would be very appreciated if you can share your thought for this issue, can it be true? ) I lost my two accounts due to this.

I do not mean "do not use all 13 tags", my theory is "do not use all 13 tags on the first day of your shop".. As you said, it is a theory.

I will listen to your advice and stop bombarding. Now I have 7 accounts Live.. I will deal with building them instead of opening new accounts.

By they way; I found out one of my mistakes. In one of my accounts, I copied some part of descriptions from ebay and pasted it to my Et.sy shop. It was closed in 20 mins. I think it is better to write any desciption on your own without copying.

Cihan
The Following User Says Thank You to secina For This Useful Post:
mataramasukoma (08-18-2016)
Old 08-18-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by iestinor View Post
get xfinity, then use xfinitywifi. changes everyday
I have xfinity wifi and it is always the same ip
Old 08-18-2016

Is there a site that is good to get a new ip for a specific area, where your stealth account is based based out of?

Maybe this could be a factor in being linked
Old 08-19-2016

Quote:
zenohki,

thank you for your comment.

I have never used HMA for logging in my accounts. I used it because I tried to make a few ⊗⊗⊗⊗ sales from a USA account to make the shop look better to the visitors. However; I think that Et.sy can eliminate the HMA IPs and see your real IP or location. ( It would be very appreciated if you can share your thought for this issue, can it be true? ) I lost my two accounts due to this.

I do not mean "do not use all 13 tags", my theory is "do not use all 13 tags on the first day of your shop".. As you said, it is a theory.

I will listen to your advice and stop bombarding. Now I have 7 accounts Live.. I will deal with building them instead of opening new accounts.

By they way; I found out one of my mistakes. In one of my accounts, I copied some part of descriptions from ebay and pasted it to my Et.sy shop. It was closed in 20 mins. I think it is better to write any desciption on your own without copying.

Cihan
If your account is brand new and Et.sy sees a sale from a HMA IP on it, it's going to look suspicious and they will delve further.

And for the 13 tags thing, I do mean on your first day. Some items its easy to have more than the 13 tags, so my items it's quite easy for the first listing to fill those 13 tags, I've had no problem with my Stealths getting linked yet.

As I mentioned it sounds like it's down to your behaviour. Your shop isn't officially safe until your first sale has cleared. So technically mine were "open" and it's items searchable for a week or so before Et.sy sent me an email to say congratulations and that I was officially open. And even then the first sale took over a week to clear payment. During that time they are able to see what pages you've clicked on and how long you spent on them.

So just be careful. Have your 7 new accounts had the all clear email and their first sales?
The Following User Says Thank You to zenohki For This Useful Post:
secina (08-23-2016)
Old 08-19-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

I got what you mean.

My 7 accounts got mails with subject: "XXXXX is open for business! Congrats on your grand opening!"

I had a look at my old accounts and all of them received congratulations just after their first sales. "XXXXX, congrats on your first sale! Here are your order details."

My accounts have 10-15 items at the moment (which have to be between 70-150 items)... Plus, no sales yet..

As I understand from your writing, I need to calm down and deal with them very carefully. They are not safe yet.
Old 08-19-2016

Quote:
I got what you mean.

My 7 accounts got mails with subject: "XXXXX is open for business! Congrats on your grand opening!"

I had a look at my old accounts and all of them received congratulations just after their first sales. "XXXXX, congrats on your first sale! Here are your order details."

My accounts have 10-15 items at the moment (which have to be between 70-150 items)... Plus, no sales yet..

As I understand from your writing, I need to calm down and deal with them very carefully. They are not safe yet.
That's awesome, it sounds like those 7 accounts are in the clear. But yes I would take it easy with the rest, bombarding Et.sy could get risky for all your accounts even if they seem to be in the safe zone, if they make the link they will take down those safe accounts too.
Old 08-23-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

zenohki (and other masters),

You are more experienced than me on Et.sy Stealths. I really want to know about the optimum timing on establishing an account/shop. It would be very appreciated if you can examine my situations.

I really got bored. Again one of my accounts got flagged and closed today.

I opened an account on 18th.

18th
========
put 8 items with poor desciption.
no tags
put my logo

21th
========
created a COUPON

22th
=========
I changed the desciptions with longer ones.
put cover photo
organized policies
put tags
changed titles
added 16 new items

First the shop got invisible on searched then CLOSED with 24 items...

However;

I have another shop...

opened on 10th

10th
========
placed 4 items
made shop policy
put a cover photo
put logo

19th
=========
I put a shop title
put 32 listing more (very professional photos)

21st
=========
put 20 listing more (very professional photos)

however, the items has no tags.. and the desciptions are poor..

Still OPEN with +50 items

Are you able to have time for giving me a trick for timing..

I am very very sure that bot cannot find me on duplicate words, titles, etc. I think the bot decided that I am very fast or professional to create a shop.

Should I open a shop and put 10 items and wait for 10 days without doing anything? Every 3 day, putting 5 items are ok? Or should I add 2-3 items daily? I have 6 accounts live at the moment, but I really afraid to touch them. Without tags, they dont get views...

I really need a schedule for et.sy stealths. What triggers et.sy bot here..

Yes everyday, I read at least 5 threads about etsy here. But there is not enough information about this.. hell

Thanks for reading..

Cihan
Old 08-26-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoIL View Post
I have xfinity wifi and it is always the same ip
this is gonna sound dumb are you using Xfinity internet.
not the xfiniti wifi hot spot big difference.
Old 08-26-2016

Quote:
zenohki (and other masters),

You are more experienced than me on Et.sy Stealths. I really want to know about the optimum timing on establishing an account/shop. It would be very appreciated if you can examine my situations.

I really got bored. Again one of my accounts got flagged and closed today.

I opened an account on 18th.

18th
========
put 8 items with poor desciption.
no tags
put my logoz

21th
========
created a COUPON

22th
=========
I changed the desciptions with longer ones.
put cover photo
organized policies
put tags
changed titles
added 16 new items

First the shop got invisible on searched then CLOSED with 24 items...

However;

I have another shop...

opened on 10th

10th
========
placed 4 items
made shop policy
put a cover photo
put logo

19th
=========
I put a shop title
put 32 listing more (very professional photos)

21st
=========
put 20 listing more (very professional photos)

however, the items has no tags.. and the desciptions are poor..

Still OPEN with +50 items

Are you able to have time for giving me a trick for timing..

I am very very sure that bot cannot find me on duplicate words, titles, etc. I think the bot decided that I am very fast or professional to create a shop.

Should I open a shop and put 10 items and wait for 10 days without doing anything? Every 3 day, putting 5 items are ok? Or should I add 2-3 items daily? I have 6 accounts live at the moment, but I really afraid to touch them. Without tags, they dont get views...

I really need a schedule for et.sy stealths. What triggers et.sy bot here..

Yes everyday, I read at least 5 threads about etsy here. But there is not enough information about this.. hell

Thanks for reading..

Cihan
What i did personally was i opend an etsy but didn't complete it and let it sat for a week then had one item for a week up with 0 sales. 4 days later added 2 items sold 13 things during the weekend. and so on so fort I'm up to 35 items and 60 sales in a month.

also here is a good way to stealth find something handmade that no one is selling that even you don't have and post it for a ridiculous price. and just take it down later and post actual items
Old 08-26-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
this is gonna sound dumb are you using Xfinity internet.
not the xfiniti wifi hot spot big difference.
Good point to clarify
Old 08-29-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
What i did personally was i opend an etsy but didn't complete it and let it sat for a week then had one item for a week up with 0 sales. 4 days later added 2 items sold 13 things during the weekend. and so on so fort I'm up to 35 items and 60 sales in a month.

also here is a good way to stealth find something handmade that no one is selling that even you don't have and post it for a ridiculous price. and just take it down later and post actual items
iestinor,

Good approach! I listened to your words and here what I did...

I opened a jewelry shop. The items were really handmade and they also look handmade. I started the shop. Added 5 items with perfect photos + descriptios + keywords + cover photo + logo.... And boom! got invisible on search in 30 mins and CLOSED in 4 hours..

Then, I had a shop was opened 25 days ago. (as you said "handmade item with ridiculous price") Then I added exactly the same products with new photos. Again professional photos + tags + logo... And they have been searchable for more than 24 hours. Hopefully it continues...

It is very important to start up slowly. And it is strange that my all closed 9 shops were closed in 4 days.

When the shops are aged, the bots start ignoring professional movements like adding a cover photo, logo, shipping profile, etc...

Maybe I am wrong, but as I see from my own stats, there is a time frame that you should stay very slow..

Cihan
Old 09-06-2016

Longevity: 68%

Quote:
iestinor,

I opened a jewelry shop.

Cihan
Thank you for all of the info you have given for stealth!

Some niches and products are looked at more intensely by etsy and competitors.
If a competitor claims something is not handmade or not vintage, etc, etsy will manually look into it.

I have not had much problems when I was opening shops in the USA. Follow the general stealth principles:
-new user account(windows)
-new ip address
-new name
-new location address
-new pictures with deleted meta data
-new descriptions
-new email
-new username for etsy
-new phone number
-new credit card-I use real prepaid cards-no vcc

Dont overthink it, just follow the tried and true rules of EVERYTHING new. Perceived shortcuts will lead to bad times

Keep it all compartmentalized to the new user account.

I add a couple of items every couple days for a new account.
I use all the tags because the directions say to use all the tags.

Pay the fees

Have not had any accounts suspended or banned.
Old 08-03-2017
EtsyGirl

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con View Post
Thank you for all of the info you have given for stealth!

Some niches and products are looked at more intensely by etsy and competitors.
If a competitor claims something is not handmade or not vintage, etc, etsy will manually look into it.

I have not had much problems when I was opening shops in the USA. Follow the general stealth principles:
-new user account(windows)
-new ip address
-new name
-new location address
-new pictures with deleted meta data
-new descriptions
-new email
-new username for etsy
-new phone number
-new credit card-I use real prepaid cards-no vcc

Dont overthink it, just follow the tried and true rules of EVERYTHING new. Perceived shortcuts will lead to bad times

Keep it all compartmentalized to the new user account.

I add a couple of items every couple days for a new account.
I use all the tags because the directions say to use all the tags.

Pay the fees

Have not had any accounts suspended or banned.
What about the birthday for the person you create? Does the person need to be real?
Old 08-03-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 54%

If I made 600k a year with etsy, I would most certainly live outside the US. I'm thinking of some nice Island in the Caribbean for example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahWhateverZ View Post
Are you seriously JOKING? You have a method to help almost 50+ people on this forum STRUGGLING with the same issue im facing and your going to keep it to yourself? 1 - your most likely a liar or 2 - your a jerk
The Following User Says Thank You to dachilla For This Useful Post:
Eagle (12-06-2018)