BBC Documentary on Counterfeiting - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 08-30-2014
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default Re: BBC Documentary on Counterfeiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Rat milk - the delicacy of the dairies...
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-30-2014
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealagreeproceed View Post
milk is actually good for you. raw milk really.
disease is found in the beef.
cure is found in the milk.
well known...
And you are so wrong about milk. lol

No worries there are videos on youtube about this. Puss or blood found in milk etc.

Cow is sick they still sell you the milk. Good stuff eh? Does the boddy good mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

lol
Old 08-31-2014

Longevity: 57%

I'm drinking 1-2 litters of milk a day for like 3-4 years, never had any health problem.
You cant base the idea that milk is not healthy on YouTube videos, specially when there are so many vegetarian propaganda out there. Anyway, this forum is not for this kind of arguments so if you don't have scientific research lets stop it here.
Old 08-31-2014
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klemantina View Post
I'm drinking 1-2 litters of milk a day for like 3-4 years, never had any health problem.
You cant base the idea that milk is not healthy on YouTube videos, specially when there are so many vegetarian propaganda out there. Anyway, this forum is not for this kind of arguments so if you don't have scientific research lets stop it here.
You are so close minded my friend. vegetarian ? No VEGANS!

So what you drinking it now, it takes a while to build it. You'll see.

Not just 1 video of 1 person it's a documentary about it.

Signs of cancer is years of building up, not just 1 to 2 liters of milk a day for 3 to 4 years. It will build up you will see.

And this one

There you go bro this 2nd video is the daughter of Garrison. But once you figure out a way to beat and cure cancer the big rich guys don't like that because they can't make a profit.

World is phake. Watch these 2 videos then let me know your thoughts on these.

Education is priceless....
Old 08-31-2014

I saw the first one long time ago he made me re-think a lot of stuff but in the end i was not convinced because i never saw a serious scientific study that backs up what he said.
I dont have time to watch the second one. How do you explain that there are lots of bodybuilders and athletes drinking lots of milk for decades and everything is ok?
Your right about the rich guys, most of them are assholes that will do anything to make profit, but the world also have a lot of good guys, billionaires that gave half of the money to charity. If some scientist will discover a cure for cancer for sure there will be some companies that will want to kill him and destroy the information but there is lots of people who will protect him. so please stop being so negative.
Old 08-31-2014
Banned

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostWhoWalks View Post
And you are so wrong about milk. lol

No worries there are videos on youtube about this. Puss or blood found in milk etc.

Cow is sick they still sell you the milk. Good stuff eh? Does the boddy good mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

lol
My friend notice I said RAW milk not the crap you buy from supermarket bro. Im talkn raw milk like you get from the amish people. That stuff is VERY good for you. And milk from cows that feed on grass not that other crapo
Old 08-31-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Picture

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 08-31-2014 at 08:23 AM.
Old 08-31-2014

No doubt raw milk is better but how bad the cheap milk for our body? is it worth then pollution, radiation, trans oil, smoke? i would love to see some evidence.
Old 08-31-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

I think "counterfeit" should be illegal, but not because I think it's morally wrong or anything like that, but because it raises the prices of everything else, including generics, and when we sell legal stuff, we make a ton of money. Without "brand" names, a lot if the prices will collapse.
Old 08-31-2014

It's a loop, if you take out the phakes= less jobs, less money, less people borned. If you keep phakes, more people die from phake medicine, brands earn less, less jobs but less expensive market and more competition. It's really oversimplified but in the end i think the world should have no phakes because if you look at the big picture, they do more harm.
Old 08-31-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

milk, raw or not is not designed for adult humans........it contains a protein too that affects the immune system and is cancer causing particularly for women.

vegan is really good but actually we are designed for feast and famine diet, and it is paleo, so that included some meat/fish, only a few wild grains and the rest is vegetable based....even too much fruit is not good for you as alot of sugar in it.....

hard to stick to, but you can try and eat closer to it.....the main thing is cut out sugar.
GhostWhoWalks (08-31-2014)
Old 08-31-2014

if there was a proof that milk causes cancer then people would go protest or do something for sure. vegetables also contain chemicals so nobody knows if they do more harm or good.
personally without sugar i feel very tired, my testosterone is very low and my friend got liver damage after being couple of month under 50g per day. So based on what your saying sugar is bad? i know people that lived around 100 with sugar being the main ingredient in their life.
Old 08-31-2014
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
milk, raw or not is not designed for adult humans........it contains a protein too that affects the immune system and is cancer causing particularly for women.

vegan is really good but actually we are designed for feast and famine diet, and it is paleo, so that included some meat/fish, only a few wild grains and the rest is vegetable based....even too much fruit is not good for you as alot of sugar in it.....

hard to stick to, but you can try and eat closer to it.....the main thing is cut out sugar.
milk not designed for humans? sorry your completely wrong on that. listen raw milk does wonders for humans. key word RAW
the part of the cow that can cause diseases if eaten too much of is the BEEF
Old 08-31-2014
Banned

Klemantina - Cool name by the way! Anyways what makes a brand or product? Being the 1st one out there to do it. It's just a name like glacier922 said.

I seen a doc on drugs. One local cop who has been in the business for 30 years+ said they'll never stop it. They need the drug business. It gives cops jobs, courts jobs. fills up the jails to take money from taxes to pay the rich etc. You can't stop it.

All our products come from China. Just better workers with a better manager.
---------------------------------------

Oompaloompa - this is correct this is why I said this. I don't even drink milk no more! Those who say "well I been drinking for 4 years." yeah "I been smoking for 10 years and I'm fine no lung cancer" give it time to set in you'll see!

Sugars from fruits is good because it's natural. A few people who were diabetic changed their diet to just fruits and veggies and cut out dairy products. And guess what? They were cured.

A friend of mine here in Canada had a lady dying of cancer she went to Germany for 30 days paid over $30k to get cured, they feed her fruits and veggies only. They put her on a strick diet. She was cured, came back to North America, no signs of the cancer anymore. After 9 months she got it back again she kept eating that junk thinking it will never come back!

You are what you eat.

I love this forum it's not that you people are business smart, but you are also smart in different fields! Finally people I can have a real conversation with. No joke my old friends = boring!
----------------
KLemantina - companies pay big bugs to get rid of it. So many times it was suppose to air about this stuff but they just brushed it off to the side. Milk is a huge business think about ice cream business, milk business, not to mention CEREAL business!!!! All the TV stuff you see and the money that goes into it. They don't give a F about the ones who die. New people born daily.

Did you know you can feed your child with breast milk and after 3 months old you can just give them natural real carrot juice? They want you to buy that milk to earn billions a year off your kids. They won't tell you the truth bro.

Maybe down in Aussi you guys got a good government that feeds it's people with good stuff! Did you ever hear of Freelee the Banana girl? She is from Aussi!
Old 09-01-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

look at different country diets, the diet controls the illness you get there....japan, high blood pressure due to high salt but low breast cancer due to low dairy....
Old 09-01-2014
Banned

Quote:
look at different country diets, the diet controls the illness you get there....japan, high blood pressure due to high salt but low breast cancer due to low dairy....
Totally correct. I totally agree with what oompoloompa just said.

If you guys search the top countries who have cancer it's America, Canada, Germany, UK, France.

The countries with the less amount of cancer all happened to be Asian and African countries. Now why is that? They eat healthy.

When I seen the chart, my jaw dropped.
Old 09-02-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
All about diet and training
Old 09-02-2014
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
All about diet and training
You are what you eat.
Old 09-02-2014

well in Africa the cancer is lower because life expectancy is low and they cant afford smoking i guess. Low number of cancer in Asia might be because of slightly different DNA, can you bring up the study? its really interesting. So you suggest that they got less cancer because asians drink less milk and eat healthier?
btw, examine.com gonna release tomorrow evidence about low carb diet vs low fat diet it can be very interesting, you should take a look.
Sorry but i cant believe in a world that allows milk companies get away with selling dangerous milk for profit without proof.
Old 09-02-2014
Banned

OMG you did not just say "different DNA" wow. loll

Go watch the video on page 4. With the guy talking. You'll see the chart. It's funny how people in 3rd world countries who live in the jungle have no cancer! :O

They eat healthier. YES!

I am looking out my window and I see 5 FAT CANADIANS!!!! I wonder how many of them will have some diseases because of being over weight! Why do you think insurance companies charge FAT people more money??? Because they are likely to have something that will cost the insurance company a ton of money!

Do you really need proof? Okay why arn't we drinking milk from another animal?

These Corp. have a foot in FDA anyways. Everyone at the top profits from it. Go watch videos on the last page.
Old 09-02-2014
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostWhoWalks View Post
OMG you did not just say "different DNA" wow. loll

Go watch the video on page 4. With the guy talking. You'll see the chart. It's funny how people in 3rd world countries who live in the jungle have no cancer! :O

Do you really need proof? Okay why arn't we drinking milk from another animal?

These Corp. have a foot in FDA anyways. Everyone at the top profits from it. Go watch videos on the last page.

I agree with almost everything your saying except that milk is bad for you milk n tea yummy.
seriously tho you keep asking why we don't drink milk from other animals. same reason we eat chicken and beef and not some other meats...

research raw milk bro. Actually government had actually banned it in some states which is pretty crazy...

ok back to stealth
Old 09-03-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Pajarete: A mixture of warm milk straight from the cow, tequila, chocolate mix....enough said!