best fat burners - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 09-21-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
Default best fat burners

anyone used fat burners, best ingredients etc? think metabolsm is sluggish and needs a kick...

stuck on last few pounds, hit a block, cannot eat any less without fainting.....

Old 09-21-2014

Longevity: 93%
Default Re: best fat burners

You don't need tablets. Chilli's will do a good job naturally!

Chili peppers - Foods That Boost Your Metabolism Naturally - Health.com
Old 09-21-2014

Longevity: 61%

Warrior Blaze Fat Burners | Bodybuilding Warehouse

I've had these, give you a lot of energy... make sure you follow the instructions and take a break from them as they will lose their effect otherwise.

First time I had them my cheeks burned and tingled, very common, and then after that they were great. Suppress appetite and give you some energy for a workout.
Old 09-21-2014
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

Thermobol is the most common fat burner to use. Not sure how great they are as I havnt used them.

I dont know your training regime (if you even have one) but if im losing fat I always do high intensity interval training.

Most inportantly, Whats your diet like?
Old 09-21-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 89%

Run/walk up and down a long flight of stairs...repeat. A tall hill will do too. You loose fat fast as you can endure the pain/heart popping out your chest...be careful.
Screw chemicals.
Old 09-21-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

There is no need to resort to pills! I'm sending my friend over. I told him if he catches you, he can have his way with you:

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
Foreveryoung789 (09-21-2014), nyc (09-23-2014), unkown5454 (09-21-2014)
Old 09-21-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Adaptophen has been a recent try of mine - works decently.

Hydroxycut add. Ephedrine low dose I am thinking about adding, just doing some researching - 8 mg, legal dose...
Old 09-21-2014
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

@jeff, ooo tell him I want him to catch me....

thanks...I am thinking of the more natural ones eg. chilli burn, green tea etc, do not get if ketones work though.....even though Ive sold some of this stuff in the past, I have never really tried it....

pretty sure it is an age thing, doing same stuff as last time and hit a block...I have a magic number I need to reach ....
aspkin (09-21-2014)
Old 09-21-2014

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
@jeff, ooo tell him I want him to catch me....

thanks...I am thinking of the more natural ones eg. chilli burn, green tea etc, do not get if ketones work though.....even though Ive sold some of this stuff in the past, I have never really tried it....

pretty sure it is an age thing, doing same stuff as last time and hit a block...I have a magic number I need to reach ....
What kind of drinks do you drink? I don't know how much you weigh or your height, but you can lose weight without changing any foods and just only drinking water. If you've cut down on food, but still drink other things, try drinking only water and your normal food intake that you have been dieting with.
The Following User Says Thank You to xShevaa7x For This Useful Post:
jeffweico (09-21-2014)
Old 09-21-2014
Executive [VIP]

Now, I will TOTALLY agree with this! I used to drink a ton of Diet Coke, thinking that since it had no calories and was mostly water, it was OK. My Doctor told me that the Diet Coke was not dangerous but that water would be much better and suggested I try it for a week. OH MY GOD, WHAT A DIFFERENCE! I found myself eating less, feeling better and retaining far less water.

Originally, I was just going to try it to prove the Doctor wrong. And it WAS hard for me to give it up, because I have given up a lot in the last few years and this was one of my few remaining "comforts". But after a few days I didn't miss it anymore and the benefits convinced me to stick with the water.

I don't drink ONLY water, I sometimes have orange juice in the morning, an occasional glass of milk, etc. But no more Diet Coke. I gave up liquor completely many years ago, so that was not an issue.

You can find information about this online by searching or "The Water Cure" on Google.
Old 09-21-2014

Longevity: 77%

I stopped to drink Cola too whether is Diet Cola or usual (maybe only in some rare special occasions) and I feel now much better too. I will go to search for "The Water Cure" on Google.
Old 09-21-2014
Executive [VIP]

Vitamin B injections are also supposed to boost your metabolism, although I have never tried those.
Old 09-21-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
Vitamin B injections are also supposed to boost your metabolism, although I have never tried those.
That's a myth - marketing ploy
Old 09-21-2014

Longevity: 58%

You need to be careful with everything you eat too. Just because people tell you something is healthy, doesn't mean it is. For example fruit, very delicious, at least for me. Everyone tells you fruit is very healthy and great for dieting, well, yes most of it is, but for example apples are full of sugar, same for grapes, pineapple and a few others. Coca-Cola is famous for being full of sugar, well 2 apples and you've just eaten more sugar than a can of coke.

All cereals, yogurts and other "healthy" foods are not healthy if you look at whats in them. They're just not as bad as the originals, but still are terrible.
Old 09-21-2014
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
anyone used fat burners, best ingredients etc? think metabolsm is sluggish and needs a kick...

stuck on last few pounds, hit a block, cannot eat any less without fainting.....
Caffeine!! With caffeine I'm able to workout harder.. I just have a cup of tea and I'm ready to pump iron.

That or Adderall but that may be a bit too much.
Old 09-21-2014
Executive [VIP]

Caffeine is a nice metabolism booster - you have to vary it or your body gets accustomed to it.

Another helpful drink seems to be starting the day with a tall glass of cool (or warm) water with some lemon and some paprika.

I do find that spicy food helps with my metabolism
Old 09-22-2014
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

the b injections usually contain mercury, bad idea.

yeh fruit is packed with sugar, it is not healthy if eaten alot...

I know the rules, avoid cereal, yogurts, all the pseudo-healthy stuff ...I have the odd treat though, I did yesterday, maybe went to far with pudding.....with what I actually eat, I should be thinner....

dont exercise alot though, just the usual walking to places and weekly gym/swim thing.....

thats why I think getting older, and your metabolism slows.....

no I have not drunk a sugar can of drink since I was a child. On holiday or if I eat out, I might have a diet drink, but normally I have water or tea, occasional coffee......but yes, all that aspartame in diet coke is bad, if you are drinking it like water....on holiday I do that, not big on the sugar cocktails so I drink about 10 diet cokes a day, but for 2 weeks suppose not too awful..mini is copying me now though!!!

ok spices and caffeine, seems to be the way to go then.....

Last edited by oompaloompa; 09-22-2014 at 06:31 AM.
Old 09-22-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 89%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
Now, I will TOTALLY agree with this! I used to drink a ton of Diet Coke, thinking that since it had no calories and was mostly water, it was OK. My Doctor told me that the Diet Coke was not dangerous but that water would be much better and suggested I try it for a week. OH MY GOD, WHAT A DIFFERENCE! I found myself eating less, feeling better and retaining far less water.

Originally, I was just going to try it to prove the Doctor wrong. And it WAS hard for me to give it up, because I have given up a lot in the last few years and this was one of my few remaining "comforts". But after a few days I didn't miss it anymore and the benefits convinced me to stick with the water.

I don't drink ONLY water, I sometimes have orange juice in the morning, an occasional glass of milk, etc. But no more Diet Coke. I gave up liquor completely many years ago, so that was not an issue.

You can find information about this online by searching or "The Water Cure" on Google.
Water cure as a phrase for a form of torture refers to a method in which the victim is forced to drink large quantities of water in a short time, resulting in gastric distension, water intoxication and possibly death.[1][2][3]

Often the victim has the mouth forced or wedged open, the nose closed with pincers and a funnel or strip of cloth forced down the throat. The victim has to drink all the water (or other liquids such as bile or urine) poured into the funnel to avoid drowning. The stomach fills until near bursting and is sometimes beaten until the victim vomits and the torture begins again.

I'm starting this today!
Old 09-22-2014
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

@hercules^^ I'll do it if it loses me some weight....either that or a really bad stomach flu...
Old 09-22-2014
Executive [VIP]

How much you trying to lose oompa?
Old 09-22-2014

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
Water cure as a phrase for a form of torture refers to a method in which the victim is forced to drink large quantities of water in a short time, resulting in gastric distension, water intoxication and possibly death.[1][2][3]

Often the victim has the mouth forced or wedged open, the nose closed with pincers and a funnel or strip of cloth forced down the throat. The victim has to drink all the water (or other liquids such as bile or urine) poured into the funnel to avoid drowning. The stomach fills until near bursting and is sometimes beaten until the victim vomits and the torture begins again.

I'm starting this today!
Yes! Almost anything can be medicine or poison based on quantity.
Old 09-22-2014
Executive [VIP]

You taking something Foreveryoung?