Newbie - This is My Last Resort (Please Read) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself to the community!

Old 05-22-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
Unhappy Newbie - This is My Last Resort (Please Read)

Hello all,

Well where to start. I'm here to try and salvage what's left in my limited range of opportunities.

I'm literally down to my last £8. Bank accounts are all in negative and I'm getting calls from left, right and centre to clear debt. No support, no benefits, just the clothes on my back, a cheap laptop and £5 worth of internet data I'm trying to manage.

I have very little to sell but will sell everything to raise some cash (even £30-£40 would do). Then hopefully buy some small products to resell (or even try to get stuff for free to sell), and try build £100 and then try and create some kind of living from that, even if I'm just making a few hundred pounds a month. It's long but I still have a little bit of hope, I have to!

Anyway, I've been reading and reading this forum and I think I want to take a risk on the £8 I've got to setup a stealth. Beats taking the risk on scratchcards! This could get me a cheap telephone forwarding number which I know is necessary, and I'll have a couple of coins left for posting anything small I sell. The only thing I'm stuck on is the vcc.. I can't afford one.

Entro requires a minimum £10 top up. Everything here costs near the same and there's no other cards around I trust.

Long shot, but has anyone ever managed to setup a Payp and E-bay account without a card. Or with an Entro you haven't loaded any money on?

I really need to do something! Getting a full/part time job is proving impossible.. I wouldnt even be able to afford transport!

A bit of a ramble. but good to get it off my chest whilst trying to get some advice. Thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-23-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 53%
Default Re: Newbie - This is My Last Resort (Please Read)

Best of luck and I hope your situation gets better. Keep reading the forums, there's loads of valuable information here and I hope you find some ideas you can put into practice
The Following User Says Thank You to Hotspur999 For This Useful Post:
donnablue (05-24-2015)
Old 05-24-2015
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

If things are that bad you should look in to benefits to see what youre entitled to.

To answer your question yes you get set up a paypal without a vcc.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
donnablue (05-24-2015)
Old 05-24-2015

Hi,

You can set up initially by just using a bank account, I take it as you are going down the stealth route that you have been kicked off ebay before?

A VCC can be added once you have sold some stuff.
The Following User Says Thank You to richie2065 For This Useful Post:
donnablue (05-24-2015)
Old 05-24-2015

Also as just Smile advises you need to look at any possible government benefits as realistically unless you have money for stock you can only go so far..
The Following User Says Thank You to richie2065 For This Useful Post:
donnablue (05-24-2015)
Old 05-24-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnablue View Post
Hello all,

Well where to start. I'm here to try and salvage what's left in my limited range of opportunities.

I'm literally down to my last £8. Bank accounts are all in negative and I'm getting calls from left, right and centre to clear debt. No support, no benefits, just the clothes on my back, a cheap laptop and £5 worth of internet data I'm trying to manage.

I have very little to sell but will sell everything to raise some cash (even £30-£40 would do). Then hopefully buy some small products to resell (or even try to get stuff for free to sell), and try build £100 and then try and create some kind of living from that, even if I'm just making a few hundred pounds a month. It's long but I still have a little bit of hope, I have to!

Anyway, I've been reading and reading this forum and I think I want to take a risk on the £8 I've got to setup a stealth. Beats taking the risk on scratchcards! This could get me a cheap telephone forwarding number which I know is necessary, and I'll have a couple of coins left for posting anything small I sell. The only thing I'm stuck on is the vcc.. I can't afford one.

Entro requires a minimum £10 top up. Everything here costs near the same and there's no other cards around I trust.

Long shot, but has anyone ever managed to setup a Payp and E-bay account without a card. Or with an Entro you haven't loaded any money on?

I really need to do something! Getting a full/part time job is proving impossible.. I wouldnt even be able to afford transport!

A bit of a ramble. but good to get it off my chest whilst trying to get some advice. Thanks.

Hi,

Send me a PM with a contact email address.

I'll supply you an basic ebay and paypal account free of charge. I don't like seeing people in such desperate situations.

Regards
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
donnablue (05-24-2015), GreenBean (05-24-2015), Hotspur999 (05-25-2015), ilcarletto (05-25-2015), Iwuvcurrency (05-27-2015), jeffweico (05-25-2015), mikey789 (06-13-2015), Sausage (05-29-2015), spindoctor (05-28-2015)
Old 05-24-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
Hi,

I'll supply you an basic ebay and paypal account free of charge. I don't like seeing people in such desperate situations.

Regards
Donna, welcome to the forum.
To back up the offer from EBOB, pm me as well. I will try my best to walk you thro all the steps needed.

With a bit of support, you might be on the way to a new stealth account.

I 'll hope to hear from you soon.

donnablue (05-24-2015), Haidukken (05-29-2015), jeffweico (05-25-2015), mikey789 (06-13-2015), Sausage (05-29-2015)
Old 05-24-2015
dbhana121

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnablue View Post
Hello all,

When making an entropay account you can choose 5$ which converts into £3.50 or so, which is the minimum, and this is what i did.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
donnablue (05-24-2015)
Old 05-24-2015
Threadstarter  

Ebayorbust, Greenbean, I don't know what to say.. Thank you. And thank you everyone else for your responses.
Old 05-25-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - lots of love has gone out from the members above - all the best as you use the resources well. Hope to see continued contributions.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
donnablue (05-27-2015), mikey789 (06-13-2015)
Old 05-25-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Wow, what nice gestures, a real refreshing read. Donna, you're in good knowledgeable hands with the above members - Good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to Hotspur999 For This Useful Post:
donnablue (05-27-2015)
Old 05-25-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Wow, kinda restored my faith in humanity there.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
donnablue (05-27-2015), mikey789 (06-13-2015)
Old 05-25-2015

Send a message via Skype™ to yogibeezy

YEs i am with you

i have learned a ton in the past 48 due to pay pal limiting my btc trade accounts with literally thousands on them

Good luck it will go
Old 05-26-2015
Executive [VIP]

btc accounts meaning bitcoin, right? /clarifying
Old 05-27-2015
Threadstarter  

Thanks all. Really glad to be part of this community.

Have just managed to purchase more internet data, so I'm ready to go and ready to learn.

Very thankful to you all.
Old 05-28-2015
Executive [VIP]

Always have money on the EP card
Old 05-29-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Good luck on your journey and welcome to the family!
Old 05-29-2015

Longevity: 64%
Send a message via ICQ to easy.bake.oven

I feel if you only have about £8 left, you need to go get a real job and do a 9-5 and get some funds or there is always the charity shop X

I heard many a sob story in my life but your is a funny one, maybe so stand-up comedy in the street for some lose change and at the end on the week you may have enough to buy a vcc or something X

Good luck X
Old 05-29-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by oven.hot.pizza View Post
I feel if you only have about £8 left, you need to go get a real job and do a 9-5 and get some funds or there is always the charity shop X

I heard many a sob story in my life but your is a funny one, maybe so stand-up comedy in the street for some lose change and at the end on the week you may have enough to buy a vcc or something X

Good luck X
I'm getting the tone of sarcasm from you. I don't know if that's because you actually believe that it's not possible for a human to be in a bad situation that isn't defined in your 'norm' or if it is because your are not happy that there were kind people here to help me.

The 'just get a job' phrase I used to hear people say to others really irritates me now as I understand people in those shoes who can't 'just get a job' with a click of a finger, even though they want to.

The process of getting a job, even after having an initial interview nowadays could take months, after that you have to work a month before getting paid. How will someone with no money be able to manage, especially with transport costs, for that full month?

Benefits as well isn't a signup-today-get-paid-tomorrow thing either.

I'm trying to get as far as I can quickly with the tiny I have whilst trying to build back my life. If it means using the little I have now to sell stuff and make £20,£30 or £40.. at least that's enough money to pay for some bus transport, buy something from your stated 'Charity Shop' to resell or try something else whilst I'm trying to get my life together.

You do not no mine, nor anyone else's 'full story'. So please don't insult me.

Again, thank you to those who have supported me without the use of sarcasm. Your initial help made me realise there are some good people in the world, even those we may not have met personally.

D.
The Following User Says Thank You to donnablue For This Useful Post:
spindoctor (05-29-2015)
Old 05-29-2015

Longevity: 64%
Send a message via ICQ to easy.bake.oven

I bet you got a big sky package and a contract phone X

Anyways when I am skint, I go clean toilets etc. and get back on my feet, there is always hope X
The Following User Says Thank You to easy.bake.oven For This Useful Post:
oompaloompa (05-29-2015)
Old 05-29-2015

Ignore the obnoxious ones, they've probably never been in those said positions. You'll get there eventually, this is a good community.
The Following User Says Thank You to spindoctor For This Useful Post:
donnablue (05-29-2015)
Old 05-29-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
Wow, kinda restored my faith in humanity there.
This.

Well done stealth family, its nice to see somebody give a ****.

PM me your address and I'll send you a small parcel of stuff that you can sell, just to get started. I've got few "starter packs" availabe that I use to start my own stealth accounts, so its just generic low risk items, but everything will sell for £2-5.

Hope it helps.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haidukken For This Useful Post:
BigCJ (05-29-2015), ilcarletto (05-29-2015)

« Hello | Hi »