Questions regarding good method to access multiple stealth accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > IP Address

IP Address Changing your IP address, multiple IPs, VPNs, hiding your IP, phone tethering, MiFi devices, hotspots and more.

Old 11-14-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Default Questions regarding good method to access multiple stealth accounts

How can I change my IP with NO access to my modem/router? does Hide my IP (Hide-My-IP.Com - Hide My IP Premium High-Speed Service) work? besides paying for home internet & wireless At&t Hotspot is there ANY way to change my nP when I have NO access to my Modem? There MUST be some way around this I have 20+ accounts ( I just use about 10 normally) There MUST be some answer around this.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-14-2012
Threadstarter  

Default One more question ip Or cookies?

Is A local IP address more important, or are saving cookies more important? I always keep my cookies in my user accounts, Would using IP address from cities far away cause suspension? ( same country of course).

These answers are very hard to find on these forums, Most question I ask, I get refereed to questions that have already been asked, with outdated answers that are no longer viable. But still provide no updates, no real answers and answers that are no longer relevant.

I don't know, maybe nobody has the answer's. I think it' time for (somebody) to write a new book on these new Technical subjects, the rules keep changing. but The stealth guide seems really out of date. The Amazon Ghost guide is ancient, I would not recommend it to anybody unless they wanted to donate $$$ to Amazon (OK most of the guide)

The guides In Ghost do not work anymore. It's time for this forum to get with the times & update, We are giving out 2005 info in 2012, Lets ban together, Stop giving newbies a hard for asking questions about things that out of date & do not work any more and refresh on a new refreshed stagey. Time to re vamp. My personal opinion.
Old 11-14-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

1st learn to break up you questions and or comments in manageable paragraphs. After that we might respond.
Old 11-14-2012

Longevity: 70%

If you cant access it, then you cant change it. Since you wanted a straight answer, the answer is NO. If you want a long version of why, let me know.
Old 11-14-2012

Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Is A local IP address more important, or are saving cookies more important?
Both are equally important you cannot have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich if either is missing.

Quote:
here MUST be some way around this
Only way is to get a VPS or a VPN.

Quote:
But still provide no updates
It is harder to provide a new ebook everytime but easier to find updates from a community.

Quote:
I don't know, maybe nobody has the answer's
People have the answers. You just need to ask the right questions and be detailed in your questions and provide information from where a proper answer could be formed.

Quote:
Stop giving newbies a hard for asking questions
Newbies have to learn to search the forum or google or try to test their hypothesis and if they get stuck then ask instead of asking if this would work or that would work without really trying to find out if it does. How do you learn cause most people learn through conditioning rather than just reading off a page.

Quote:
The Amazon Ghost guide is ancient.
If it is ancient then help out by creating a thread and listing what does not work so newbies could get a better understanding on why something they tried did not work.

Quote:
refresh on a new refreshed stagey
Best way is to keep updating the community with new information. You can help with that by writing tutorials on how to do certain things.

Quote:
NO access to my modem/router?
you cannot change the settings without having access right. The only way is to release the IP and reconnect to see if it changes. If it does not then get a wireless hotspot, vps else VPN.

“It is better to take many small steps in the right direction than to make a great leap forward only to stumble backward.” ~Proverb

hope I answered most of your questions.
The Following User Says Thank You to baloch For This Useful Post:
rsot (11-15-2012)
Old 11-14-2012

Longevity: 70%

Perfect Answer ^. No one is going to hand you the key to a successful selling experience.
Old 11-14-2012
Threadstarter  

Yeah Just what I thought, I've UN plugged my modem,No luck. no good. No body knows, Nobody likes to give answers because They just like to answer. If I don' know the answer I just stay quiet.

This forum is good for learning a little but not for an education.

Please people if you are just guessing, keep it to yourself. it does more bad than good
And by the way I have received more feedback on this single post criticizing feedback than any one I have ever ever posted, That tells me I hit a sore point in A lot of peoples conscience.

I will still continue with this forum but I have realized it is full of people that "want" to be right:

If my post makes you angry then You are probably just hostile & angry about your own failures and want me (or other people ) to experience the same heartache.

I am not angry at any one person here, But reading the preceding posts from angry, jealous posters are a waste of your time & mine I can see through them
Old 11-14-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Forum suggestions would have been preferable for much of your post.

Do you truly think that it is not realized the ebooks need updating?

Such projects are an ongoing matter.

What do you think is the purpose of the forum? I have always used the forum to supplement what is in the books.

Even to my blonde twisted mind, that seemed reasonable and sensible.

For the interim, have the ebooks as the basics, and use the forum for the extra knowledge.

Part of learning is to also express the question in a manner that can be understood by a user taking time to respond.

Taking a coffee break right now

Old 11-15-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo2012 View Post
How can I change my IP with NO access to my modem/router? does Hide my IP (Hide-My-IP.Com - Hide My IP Premium High-Speed Service) work? besides paying for home internet & wireless At&t Hotspot is there ANY way to change my nP when I have NO access to my Modem? There MUST be some way around this I have 20+ accounts ( I just use about 10 normally) There MUST be some answer around this.
Not in a simple easy manner there is not. Modem is the key to changing IP info.
I checked other threads of yours. For others that have not, the crux of jojo2012's problems is explained

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ip-addr...questions.html

Your issue is your domestic set up. (Which you know). There are no many users here with similar set-ups. Knowledge is scant.

What I do not notice in the quoted thread, is arrangements for use of phone line? Have you ever checked out getting a 2nd phone line & using it as a dial up service? I'm saying this as a possible option.
I also am not sure if you are saying your current IP will not change or you are having issues with A&T?
Could I trouble you to expand there,please?
Might take some time but we've usually managed results.

Old 11-15-2012
Threadstarter  

Yes I could get a new phone line and dial up but that seems to be more expensive than the dongle, The internet provider sales department told me / sold me one thing and then delivered / set up another. They gave me Cable broadband. I wanted DSL for ease of IP switching. With the cable modem this does note seem possible unless I call and ask & for a new IP they already told me they can't do this every day. And working stealth I need it 20+ times a day. I need a new solution, Mt AT&T dongle goes over mt data limit every month. Last month was $120.00 PLUS my Cable modem $54.99. There has to be an easier way, That"s what is making me look into VPS only there are none near my stealth accounts but now I'm thinking maybe start making stealth accounts in those cities. This is getting very frustrating, Time for a xanax
Old 11-15-2012
Threadstarter  

Looks like I may buy a second DSL line "light" for about $30 a month, Use just for stealth, Cheaper than Dongle or hot spot but slow. I will see how it works. It sucks having to pay for 2 internet providers just to stay stealth, I can't use auctivia for every account. Seems my only other option is VPs But they provide IP's in other Cities which means starting New accounts in those cities. What a friggen pain!
Old 11-15-2012

okay lets recap the options so it will help others and note down if there are others.

Hardware:
DSL line.
Dial Up.
Internet Dongle.

Software:
VPS
VPN

Other (riskier):
Local hotspots
Open Wifi's
Tethering.
Old 11-15-2012

Your option is like you said Cable modem is Static IP you cannot change.

DSL is your best option at this time as A dongle with that many accounts can get expensive on your bandwidth.
Old 11-15-2012
Threadstarter  

So is a VPS a safe alternative? they do not always (never in my case) I live in the country, have IP addresses near me, just large cities. I am considering getting a second DSL "slow" line for eBay but the VPS would still be cheaper. Any suggestions on which VPS to use?
Old 11-17-2012

If the VPS is cheaper then go for it but remember to get a cheap VPS for each account as you cannot change IP's on VPS and even if you purchase multiple IP's then the IP address's will be similar. So one VPS per Account. Think of your cost. PM some sellers on here and ask them how they manage their accounts so you can have a better idea of which way to go.
Old 11-17-2012

ok waoh

lots of replies with lots of stuff

1st of all, if you have no access to your modem you are kinda dead.

unplugging your modem and praying for a new IP.. in my book, is no way to run a business or an account.

and no way in hell are you going to be able to properly mang, 20 accounts on plug and pray.

hidemyass? might as well be showmyassandbanmyaccount.

thats the most hokey pokey proxy stpuid thing on the internet. DO-NOT-USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get a flipping mobile dongle!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your ipaddresses will dance like the dial up days!!!!! its xx.xx per month and if you ONLY USE it for BIZ, you can get the bare base and be fine. (track your ip addresses with an excel sheet)

VPN...VPS...... screw around...die a slow death.

if you have 20+ money making accounts being on top of your game and paying to play shouldn't be an issue.

if so..... seeeee yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa