Verify or not to verify that is the q - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions > Payment Gateways

Payment Gateways Payment Gateway Discussions - Stripe Accounts, PayPal Accounts, Authorize.Net, Coinbase and More.

Old 06-27-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Question Verify or not to verify that is the q

well after having my account limited for selling £1900 worth in a month after being told i could list £7000 in ebay for being a good lad thought the increase would also be the same for funds to be paid in .... so you would think
nope !!!!! smacked with a limited account for going over the £1900 allowance so upgraded to a business personal user thinking this would allow me to gain a higher limit
nope door shut again so after a bit of jiggery pokery i managed to send them every bit of personal id ... personal yes ? the personally not mine kind
24 cans of stella later ...a gallon of nervous clicking etc doing what had to be done to lift my limits and verification hit the wall ..... no photo id ...
ok so emailled customer support and asked them nicely enough to accept a birth certificate as proof of photo id ...
now wouldnt have expected that would you a result!!!! sorted
non photo valid photo verification method buisness account 7k selling and recieving all going well then some twat opens an not as described
literally 4 days after and get pending balance on everything i have sold since paypal instantly took the cash out of the balance because i tend to not leave a groat or a bean in it has left a nice £-300 with paypal and because being restricted to offer only 5 day shipping for some items im up shat creek and can feel the impending cases rolling in taking the cash out of the pending funds that i aint even shipped yet

was going to add bank transfer as a payment while everything is being held pending cleared
but got a round of coughs and told that your not allowed to use that method anymore and have done away with it so dont offer it again because im breaching policy

so thought i would open a skrill for payments ... one of three methods that are available for merchants
I have received the proof of residence letter through the post this morning
but dont know if i should activate it yet....then say i have moved address and open another ebay account at said address linked with the skrill that ill only activate when the other ebay seller account is up and running thus using it as a confirmed account for payments
i also have a paypal Rastacard one for this address currently and another Rastacard for the previous account that was blocked 9 months ago that owes £80 that came 2 days ago after requesting it last weekend unactivated as yet

its all about timing as i know
so any ideas on what would be the best course of action

what to do ? anyone any ideas ? £1600 pending and £-300 for the opened case against me

but the possibility of opening another seller acc in the meantime and using the skrill confirmation id then instantly moving house again to where the new ebay account is set up from or shall i just

been forced into a corner and reckon this is the only way to do it
not exactly ethical goings on have gone on but been forced into it to attempt to keep afloat

The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!