Can I buy an eBay/PayPal/Checking Account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts

Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts General discussions on multiple eBay & PayPal accounts, VMs, user accounts, shipping and more.

Old 03-04-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default Can I buy an eBay/PayPal/Checking Account?

I don't know if this is a stupid question or not so I'll ask anyway. I see a lot of eBay accounts for sale on this website. What about buying an account that already comes with eBay, PayPal and a checking account? Is that even possible?
I just need an account that's setup with checking and I don't want any of it in my name. Also, I want to sell with the account and use only the PayPal acct balance from making online sales to making online purchases. Another question I have is if there's any online banking that doesn't require SSN or anything else linking to my name that could be linked to PayPal to meet PayPal's requirements?
I'm not looking into doing anything illegal. I just want to go has stealth has possible with has many options on the table. Thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to digitalluster For This Useful Post:
puchi100 (05-01-2015)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-04-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 18%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Can I buy an eBay/PayPal/Checking Account?

You can buy the ebay and paypal accounts. Both will be stealth and the paypal will most likely be verified using a VBA. A VBA is used to verify the paypal account and then is shut down and CANNOT be used further.
Noone in their right mind will sell you an active bank account though. To open a bank account you need to use your own SSN.
I understand the wish to go stealth but unless youre doing something illegal theres no reason not to attach your own bank account to the paypal account since paypal cannot see who the owner of the account is.
As for your plan of using the funds in the paypal account to make payments - not a solid plan. The safest way to do things is to pull funds into your bank account. As stated above a VBA cannot be used for this purpose - only YOUR bank account can be used for this.
I mean no offense but what youre asking for sounds VERY shady. If youre not into something illegal then stop playing around and do things properly.
The Following User Says Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
digitalluster (03-05-2015)
Old 03-05-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
You can buy the ebay and paypal accounts. Both will be stealth and the paypal will most likely be verified using a VBA. A VBA is used to verify the paypal account and then is shut down and CANNOT be used further.
Noone in their right mind will sell you an active bank account though. To open a bank account you need to use your own SSN.
I understand the wish to go stealth but unless youre doing something illegal theres no reason not to attach your own bank account to the paypal account since paypal cannot see who the owner of the account is.
As for your plan of using the funds in the paypal account to make payments - not a solid plan. The safest way to do things is to pull funds into your bank account. As stated above a VBA cannot be used for this purpose - only YOUR bank account can be used for this.
I mean no offense but what youre asking for sounds VERY shady. If youre not into something illegal then stop playing around and do things properly.
What is a VBC? virtual private bank? And prior to your reply that is why I am asking about things before taking any action regarding selling online anywhere. More less it's good to know what you have to say mate.
Old 03-05-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

A VBA is a Virtual Bank Account. These are used for verifying a PayPal account initially, but you cannot withdraw money to it, so you would have to replace it with your own checking or savings account.

Nobody sells checking accounts. You will have to get your own and ALL US banks require an SSN. There is no way around that, at least not legally. Giving false information to a BANK is a felony, you don't want to go there.

Giving false info to a bank is a no-no
if you get caught
it is up the river you will go
for a hundred and ten years or so

Last edited by jeffweico; 03-05-2015 at 12:45 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
digitalluster (03-05-2015), mchgrt (03-07-2015), MM78 (03-05-2015)
Old 04-04-2015

Longevity: 52%

When you buy an account and suddenly change all of your bank and card and other information, doesn't that red flag you in the system?
Old 04-04-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottieBoi View Post
When you buy an account and suddenly change all of your bank and card and other information, doesn't that red flag you in the system?
No....should be fine.
Old 04-04-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
You don't really "change" per say - you add - don't remove the old info...just make sure you use the right bank for withdrawing and right card for spending
Old 04-04-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
When you make a purchase, you do nothing suddenly.

Make sure if you go ahead with buying, that you post a thread checking what you are going to do.

There are things to NOT do after accounts purchases.

I suggest you make the thread in this part of the forum:

Subscriber Discussions - eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums

Good Luck

Last edited by GreenBean; 04-04-2015 at 08:56 AM.