About ioffer suspensions.help.. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 10-20-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
Send a message via MSN to xingang8889 Send a message via Skype™ to xingang8889
Question About ioffer suspensions.help..

I AM A IOFFER SELLER FROM CHINA.I SELL WIG ON IOFFER.COM.
BECAUSE I AM WIG manufacturers,I HAVE WRITE MY EMAIL ON MY DESCRIPTION.BUT I THINK THIS IS reason THAT MY IOFFER ID WAS SUSPENSIONS.HOW I CAN DO NEXT?
THANK U.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-20-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

Have you requested reinstatement from them, did you get many warnings not to do email address, its obviously not going to make them happy as it can circumvent ioffer fees...

well if you want to re-register in different details, you can follow eBay Stealth method, do some reading

unsure if ioffer are at eby/paypal level for detection or even higher like amazon, with regard to what they see.
Old 10-22-2009
Threadstarter  

Thank u.
I am very sad.
Old 10-22-2009
Executive [VIP]

dont get sad get even

just register on a non-linked basis, read up same methods as we use for ebay and paypal....
Old 10-26-2009
Threadstarter  

My ioffer feedback is 52.
Which website is better?i have a wig factory.
Thank u!
Old 10-28-2009
Executive [VIP]

for traffic ebay is best, ioffer is ok ....

do what I said, I know that you can re-register with ioffer again you just do different details
Old 10-28-2009
Executive [VIP]

Lol, ioffer is the most dumbest company in the world. They are not like ebay. One of my other account got suspended but I created an exact same account with the same info and I have still not been suspended.
Old 10-28-2009

Longevity: 98%

yozalo,

Well a site would have to do lots of deep database scans for linking accounts. It's resource intensive and ioffer probably thinks it's not worth it. They save money by not looking up and trying to link accounts.

eBay just spends endless money because it makes endless money and when it needs more, it raises the fees.

However, on eBay, I find eBay doesn't do this either. They don't automatically link accounts and need to be told when accounts are linked and have to manually check and even then they often do nothing or will reinstate the account.
Old 10-28-2009
Executive [VIP]

I owe ioffer over $300. Lol. Yea, you are right. It cost them time and money.
Old 10-28-2009

Longevity: 98%

yozalo, well even if ioffer kept you suspended, they'd not get fees owed for a banned account. They'd make more money letting you sneak back and collecting fees that way and they can then say "well look I banned this seller". They'd assume you want to keep the account for its feedback as feedback is this annoying MMORPG thing for websites like post count is for forums.

I read on another site, "in 4chan, [the site owner]'s [pride/prestige] is directly dependent on the size of his user base." iOffer might also let you come back because actually wants you to come back and keep its userbase up.
Old 10-28-2009
Executive [VIP]

Yea, I quit selling on ioffer about 6 months ago, but when I need ⊗⊗⊗⊗/bootleg stuff for myself, I buy from there.
Old 11-16-2009

Longevity: 84%

Ioffer has much better linking detections that what is said here IMO.

I got suspended from ioffer (made a killing selling downloadable software while I was on there ).

I then used full eBay Stealth methods for creating a new account. Account creation confirmed, and banned within 24 hours (before listing any items)

I am not sure how they are linking accounts now, but they have some strong method to link accounts as the eBay Stealth methods do not even work. I suspect they have tightened security on linked accounts due to the amount of fraudulent sellers on there (1000s of posts there about people buying items such as an iphone, and receiving a set of chopsticks instead for $500. lol)
Old 11-16-2009

I don't quite understand ioffer, there's tons of ⊗⊗⊗⊗ on there. There's tons of bulk lots of ⊗⊗⊗⊗ software being sold on there straight from China, so I go and put up 1 listing for a single piece of software and it gets removed by Microsoft C.O.P.S., which is some kind of scanning system used by microsoft on ioffer. I guess maybe because they know they don't have much of a chance to get the china sellers, they're mainly after the US ones. Maybe I should try a China account with VPN, sounds like a good idea.
Old 11-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbuntz View Post
I don't quite understand ioffer, there's tons of ⊗⊗⊗⊗ on there. There's tons of bulk lots of ⊗⊗⊗⊗ software being sold on there straight from China, so I go and put up 1 listing for a single piece of software and it gets removed by Microsoft C.O.P.S., which is some kind of scanning system used by microsoft on ioffer. I guess maybe because they know they don't have much of a chance to get the china sellers, they're mainly after the US ones. Maybe I should try a China account with VPN, sounds like a good idea.
I recommend selling dowloadable software. Use an auction listing stating that you can get any software on request, and buyers will make requests for the software they want. That fully gets around the C.O.P.S system

And if you are thinking people wont bother with your listing because it does not show a specific product, you are wrong.

I had my account for almost a year, and I was making on average $1200 per months selling software ranging from $6 to $40 for downloadable copies. You can even offer to ship it on a disk for an extra cost. The C.O.P.S will not bother you if you have no linking words in your listing itself

Lost my account a few weeks ago due to forgetting to pay my fees. lol.

Since eBay Stealth methods do not work for a new account, I think I will be buying a cheap new computer and start fresh
Old 11-17-2009

That sounds like good idea I will keep that in mind for a later date, thanks for the info.

I'm having too much fun on ebay right now after getting around there vero system making 1k a week and about 15 min. a day of work and that can easily go up to 1k a day and 60min. of work, just have to work my way up slowly, keep from raising any flags.

In the mean time I don't just need 1 new computer but working on getting about 10 netbooks, you can get em from china for about $100 ea and hookup a seperate prepaid broadband account to each one and your talking about fun in the sun.

It's gonna be a good year, just don't foreget your gloves LOL
Old 11-17-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 87%

hey that's a good idea prepaid internet.... but what happens if you get suspended, then that's it right? can you change ip easily like on a desktop? i might go buy a couple myself lol
Old 11-17-2009
Executive [VIP]

gimme a break ioffer are the biggest chumps, you can start again the next day if you are suspended, Ive got a supplier who does it all the time, I dont even need his new ID, he sells exact same stuff on the new one as he did on old, same pics, etc..
Old 11-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbuntz View Post
That sounds like good idea I will keep that in mind for a later date, thanks for the info.

I'm having too much fun on ebay right now after getting around there vero system making 1k a week and about 15 min. a day of work and that can easily go up to 1k a day and 60min. of work, just have to work my way up slowly, keep from raising any flags.

In the mean time I don't just need 1 new computer but working on getting about 10 netbooks, you can get em from china for about $100 ea and hookup a seperate prepaid broadband account to each one and your talking about fun in the sun.

It's gonna be a good year, just don't foreget your gloves LOL
Hi There.

How have you gotten around the vero on ebay? If you do not want to post your method publicly, please PM me. I get hit hard with vero, and the items i am selling are not even ⊗⊗⊗⊗. lol. it is damn annoying
Old 11-17-2009

Here's my link from another thread

Selling vero is easy, I had an item I couldn't sell because ebay said I needed a verified paypal account to sell that item, which i dont only use moneybookers, and before I recieved that message I had already listed some and ebay only allows 5 day or more auctions for that item. So I just simply delete the description and put something that doesn't have any key words related to the item and change the title, took out the name and ony use part of the added on acronyms that people are familiar with, kept the same picture and same catogorie and now I've been selling about 4 a day with 1 day auctions, ebay's system doesn't recognize it.
Old 11-17-2009

Longevity: 90%

waaaaay to risking in my opinion...i read a news article about a man that made a ton of money selling downloadable software (mainly adobe if i remember correctly) he had a legitimate company also (not online busines) and he had to declare bankruptcy, his assets seized, and i think he's getting 7 years jail time......

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulStorm View Post
I recommend selling dowloadable software. Use an auction listing stating that you can get any software on request, and buyers will make requests for the software they want. That fully gets around the C.O.P.S system

And if you are thinking people wont bother with your listing because it does not show a specific product, you are wrong.

I had my account for almost a year, and I was making on average $1200 per months selling software ranging from $6 to $40 for downloadable copies. You can even offer to ship it on a disk for an extra cost. The C.O.P.S will not bother you if you have no linking words in your listing itself

Lost my account a few weeks ago due to forgetting to pay my fees. lol.

Since ebay stealth methods do not work for a new account, I think I will be buying a cheap new computer and start fresh
Old 11-18-2009
Threadstarter  

very good.