Advice Please: Suspended Ioffer seller account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
Default Advice Please: Suspended Ioffer seller account

I've been a seller on iOffer since 2009 with 100% feedback. I've had a few items taken down by the C.O.P.S. system, but nothing major until this morning.

Today I woke up and discovered my seller account had been permanently suspended by Warner Brothers through the C.O.P.S. system because they think two of my listings were copyright violations. I assume there is nothing I can do to get that seller account reinstated even though the other 70+ items I was selling have nothing what-so-ever to do with Warner Brothers. This totally, totally sucks because I was making a lot of sales that I really depend on.

If I open a new seller account, what are the chances it will be closed? Obviously I will not list anything having to do with Warner Brothers, but will iOffer close the account if everything else is ok and my account is paid in full and all that? As far as I can tell, iOffer doesn't care if you have multiple accounts, I just don't want to relist everything and have it all disappear in front of my eyes again.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-24-2011

Longevity: 74%

I dont really mess too much with Ioffer,but...
What happened to me that I logged into my friend's account as a favor.Right after that he got an email stating something like "your account has been accessed from a different location as usual. Suspicious activity blah,blah..."They put his account on hold, requesting all kind of stuff, so he just left it alone.
Moral of the lesson: They log IPs, credit card numbers and who knows probably flash cookies just like E and Am.
So if you are doing good and really need an Ioffer account and in doubt, go stealth. Same principles as stealth applied to other auction sites.(different IP,MAC address, blah blah..)
Old 08-24-2011

Longevity: 73%

I have made some sales on ioffer but they just don't have a good system or script, I tried adding another credit card to my account and couldn't remove any, so they have many bugs in their script. They are very slow when it comes to making changes to their site, it may be ran by someone outside the US or something.
Old 08-24-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Like any other site, you have no choice but to go stealth
Old 01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by max katz View Post
I've been a seller on iOffer since 2009 with 100% feedback. I've had a few items taken down by the C.O.P.S. system, but nothing major until this morning.

Today I woke up and discovered my seller account had been permanently suspended by Warner Brothers through the C.O.P.S. system because they think two of my listings were copyright violations. I assume there is nothing I can do to get that seller account reinstated even though the other 70+ items I was selling have nothing what-so-ever to do with Warner Brothers. This totally, totally sucks because I was making a lot of sales that I really depend on.

If I open a new seller account, what are the chances it will be closed? Obviously I will not list anything having to do with Warner Brothers, but will iOffer close the account if everything else is ok and my account is paid in full and all that? As far as I can tell, iOffer doesn't care if you have multiple accounts, I just don't want to relist everything and have it all disappear in front of my eyes again.
I was selling different programs on ioffer, until 2 moths ago they suspended my account (and it was with 99.7% positive feedback)
Did you create a new account after ioffer suspended you?
I was suspended not by WB, as i do not sell their stuff.
I was suspended by cops. So ioffer still can suspend your account not only WB.
Old 01-20-2012

Longevity: 78%

You have to go stealth on iOffer. There tracking is far inferior, but I would go through all the regular stealth procedures just to be on the safe side.

P.S. Is iOffer really picking up on sales?
Old 01-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axcend View Post
You have to go stealth on iOffer. There tracking is far inferior, but I would go through all the regular stealth procedures just to be on the safe side.

P.S. Is iOffer really picking up on sales?
Yeah, i figured the best way is to go stealth.
And yes, it is not bad there. The customer service sucks, but sales are going good, not best, but good.

Thanks for your reply.
Old 02-28-2012

Longevity: 70%
Default Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by max katz View Post

I have the same issue few days ago. Is your account recovered?

I am still contacting the COPS user...

Make me crazy....loss money everyday...
Old 02-28-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

COPS user?
Old 03-01-2012

Longevity: 70%

Yes, here is the COPS user info: